Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan (43309 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Presidential Poll: Why Obi Must Win — Afenifere Leader, Pa Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

more than half of the best universities in nigeria ar in southwest, look so many indexes....u will still see that southwest is ahead
DOES THE BEST UNIVERSITIES BEING IN THE SW MAKES THEM TO HAVE A BETTER STUDENT THAN THE SE ?
IS THE STANDARD OF LIVING BETTER THAN THE SE ? ETC
SEEMS AM ARGUING WITH A KID
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

year in year out, all statistic have always being saying southwest have the lowest people in poverty , even the recent ones is still saying same thing
CAN U PLEASE SHARE A LINK ?
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

google most successful tribe in africa (go and see the list)

have u reen the level of which u reason ?
there are many yoruba tribes outside nigeria and few igbo's.
google abt the most successful tribe in nigeria and see for yourself. Talk 9ja yoruba's and nt africa yoruba's.
google abt richest nigerian youths and see for yourself .

just check if igbo's are given same hands like the other tribes.

we are bless.
the only place igbo's aren't doing good is governance .
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

DOES THE BEST UNIVERSITIES BEING IN THE SW MAKES THEM TO HAVE A BETTER STUDENT THAN THE SE ?
IS THE STANDARD OF LIVING BETTER THAN THE SE ? ETC
SEEMS AM ARGUING WITH A KID

southwest standard of living is beta than southeast......

why can't you google the most successful tribe in nigeria and see wat the results will be

it is well known DAT the most successful region in nigeria is southwest .....and southwest is not the second
in term of purchasing power Yoruba also leads, in term of literacy southwest lead again

and with the recent trend in nigeria, southweat is the most peaceful, and I won't be surprised if you are typing from a southwestern state

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:
have u reen the level of which u reason ?
there are many yoruba tribes outside nigeria and few igbo's.
google abt the most successful tribe in nigeria and see for yourself. Talk 9ja yoruba's and nt africa yoruba's.
google abt richest nigerian youths and see for yourself .

just check if igbo's are given same hands like the other tribes.

we are bless.
the only place igbo's aren't doing good is governance .

no tribe DAT is not blessed (stop claiming giving same hand)....who is giving the igala or tiv, hand ,everybody is struggling in nigeria nii

u admit DAT u ppl ar doing good in governance Buh southwest (according to nigeria standard) is doing well in all ramification u can ever mention)
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:
CAN U PLEASE SHARE A LINK ?

https://www.dataphyte.com/latest-reports/development/nigerias-poverty-crisis-and-the-nigerian-living-standards-survey/

all the poverty index have read on nairaland forum

southwest have always being the least follow by southsouth .....and u ppl can't deny the fact that southwest and southwest is doing beta than southeast

in term of poverty reduction in nigeria southwest is still the region to beat .......(even immigration of other region into the state is increasing our poverty rate nii......the actual yoruba in poverty is more less

Yoruba ppl have the edge over other tribe wen it comes to the service sector of the nigeria economy

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

https://www.dataphyte.com/latest-reports/development/nigerias-poverty-crisis-and-the-nigerian-living-standards-survey/

all the poverty index have read on nairaland forum

southwest have always being the least follow by southsouth .....and u ppl can't deny the fact that southwest and southwest is doing beta than southeast

in term of poverty reduction in nigeria southwest is still the region to beat .......(even immigration of other region into the state is increasing our poverty rate nii......the actual yoruba in poverty is more less

Yoruba ppl have the edge over other tribe wen it comes to the service sector of the nigeria economy
U cnt stop amusing me 2020 stat ?
please get off with the latest where ondo and ABIA are the least poor.
u are very funny
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

no tribe DAT is not blessed (stop claiming giving same hand)....who is giving the igala or tiv, hand ,everybody is struggling in nigeria nii

u admit DAT u ppl ar doing good in governance Buh southwest (according to nigeria standard) is doing well in all ramification u can ever mention)
AND HOW WELL IS TIV AND IGALA DOING CMPARED TO OTHERS ?
WHAT IS THE POPULATION OF TIV AND IGALA ?

IF SAME HANDS ARE GIVEN TO ALL TRIBES, THEN WHAT CAUSED THE ODUDUWA AGITATION ?
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

southwest standard of living is beta than southeast......

why can't you google the most successful tribe in nigeria and see wat the results will be

it is well known DAT the most successful region in nigeria is southwest .....and southwest is not the second
in term of purchasing power Yoruba also leads, in term of literacy southwest lead again

and with the recent trend in nigeria, southweat is the most peaceful, and I won't be surprised if you are typing from a southwestern state
Am sure u have googled the richest and most successful tribe and saw its the igbo's, so u cn also update us with ur 2002 stat.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Kingspin(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Afamed:

Not when it comes to structureless party. Party with no manifesto
"Structureless", anything they drop for you you take.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:
Am sure u have googled the richest and most successful tribe and saw its the igbo's, so u cn also update us with ur 2002 stat.

believe whatever makes u happy, Buh the reality is always there

southwest is ahead of south east in development in all ramification
thank you

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Akuruoulo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
CBR100:

believe whatever makes u happy, Buh the reality is always there
southwest is ahead of south east in development in all ramification thank you
THANK GOD U HAVE CHECKD AND SEEN THE TRUTH. HAVE A GUD DAY
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by CBR100: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

THANK GOD U HAVE CHECKD AND SEEN THE TRUTH.
HAVE A GUD DAY

check wat, I laugh
if u want to know how far, create a page here on naira land about the most successful tribe in Nigeria, u will see facts tire
removing lagos, the gdp of the next 5 state is still bigger than that of southeast

the level of industrialization in Ogun state is bigger than that of south east combine

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by BanyXchi: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2022
CBR100:

supporting your country not break in pieces or trying to avoid war which will affect someone destiny cannot be term as afraiding Biafra .....(as if other African countries as not existing without a particular tribe

go and make ur research Yoruba are not really much interested weda Igbo remains or go ahead to form Biafra Buh dey don't want to get involved in the process

Yoruba have neva been afraid of standing alone as country yet we prefer to be part of a greater country where ever region have sth to offer .....
'We prefer to be part of a greater country' is not true, I'm Yoruba but there has been no referendum for Yorubas to decide if they want to remain part of the British contraption. I'm sure you're just a APC BAT guy benefiting from this dysfunctional country, but you people won't be in power forever.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by jaoh: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
nedekid:

Lol, the supprising thing is that it is the hungry folks, those that have been oppressed that are so insultive, using words that pass them such as "stupid".
People that should be routing for a good president eg Obi to change their sitiation. That fellow you replied in particular, looking for buyer for laptop of 80k or cheap Chinese loafers. Obviously a student maybe in ibadan poly, certainly not my UI. That as you said cannot eat 3 times a day, na them get mouth pass. undecided

Lol... I work. I am a graduate from Unilorin with a Masters degree from one of your dream countries. I hope you don't go on strike again, so that you'll stop responding from with your secondhand iPhone 7.

Btw, I hope you come out with a nice result. I'm not interested in your failure.
I am only concerned about Nigeria because its my country. Nothing less or more.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by jaoh: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
LiveWithIt:
I can see you can't afford food, Go and work so you can live fine

Sorry, I work already. You can drop your aza if you need some change.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by LiveWithIt: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
jaoh:

Sorry, I work already. You can drop your aza if you need some change.
You wan pour water inside sea?
You the money to feed your siblings tell them from me a good Samaritan cheesy
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by nedekid: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
jaoh:

Lol... I work. I am a graduate from Unilorin with a Masters degree from one of your dream countries. I hope you don't go on strike again, so that you'll stop responding from with your secondhand iPhone 7.

Btw, I hope you come out with a nice result. I'm not interested in your failure.
I am only concerned about Nigeria because its my country. Nothing less or more.
Unfortunately, your academic degrees seem to be failing you. Go and read my message you quoted and you will see I was making reference to the fellow you responded to. You responded to someone and I buttressed what you wrote, but Ofcourse you did not take time to read and felt I wrote against you.
Anyway, masters and the rest is for you and the betterment of your people. As for we, we were done with all that in the 90s. Our kids are the ones taking of schooling and masters now if you must know.
Dream country, funny you. Each month I visit so called dream countries. For the past 6 months, each month. For some folks it is like visiting oshodi from Ikeja.
Yeah yeah, I am not a phone person and so used the same Huawei phone for the past 3 - 4 years. My kids use the iPhone though.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Owologbo(m): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Afamed:

This one too is Donald Duke. Typical laz y youth
are defending impersonation/criminality?
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Afamed: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Owologbo:

are defending impersonation/criminality?

I have told you on many occasions , I hardly engage inconsequential fellow .
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Owologbo(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Afamed:

I have told you on many occasions , I hardly engage inconsequential fellow .

I know your type; when you you and your types are hungry, you exchange your brain with your stomach.
Re: Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Crafteck1: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2022
Thinkam:
Yaruba are determined to usher eegbo into political oblivion and suicide.

Will the eegbo be gullible enough to fall for it.

If the supposed leader of Yoruba and the only president of Yoruba origin alive, supports you and this is the best they can mobilize for your rally.

If this not wickedness a whole former president and leader of Yoruba pulling this crowd for a presidential candidate? Not even senatorial candidate, a whole presidential candidate rally, in the capital of Yoruba land angry, Haba mana, adebanjo and Obasanjo why are you deceiving Peter Obi angry...

Eegbo you say northerners hate you, but in all northern rally NEF and MBF has given you more crowd than your yaruba friends..

Use your sense.. Common sense should tell you they want to waste your time and destiny..

Ohaneze advice your son, Don't lose both ways, Support Ifeanyi okowa, Don't waste your scarce opportunities.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

Even if you wan mention person, e com be atiku... Serial tif, without sicknes seff na dubai hin de live, dont let political party blind you..... Most youth are tired of expired goods, suffer never tire you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.