Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) (19230 Views)

Military Breach In Sierra Leone / Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Shubomi001: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Same acronym, different meaning,same attribute
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by MarketDispatch: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Don't underestimate the negative influence of Nigeria to other West Africa countries.... This Royal Rumble style of politics was copied from Nigeria.

The commentator though, his pidgin is so funny. grin

The same APC in Sierra Leone again!
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by 2016v2017: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pinterest:
Before I waste my precious data I’d like to know if the combats are WWE standard.

APC?

APC don export their character go Sierra Leone oh!
Run seriously anywhere you see the word APCriminals
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Venom11(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Una see.. Apc
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by JuicyStar: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Democracy is not for Africans
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by sematec(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
APC cheesy cheesy
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Someone broke that camera phone. Un- bleeping- watchable. undecided
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by BigCowHornn: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
APC?

Even in Senegal that party is still into massive corruption and election rigging?

Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Corrinthians(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
The fighting isn't my problem. MPs fight the world over. The difference is on the reason behind the fights.

In our African continent, the reason is always disappointing.
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by harmony75: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hope no one died this is shameful � If we can be this aggressive to make positive changes in Africa it would be good for Africa!!!
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Phcmayor(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
APC is evil � not only in Nigeria but all over the world
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by CheapHomes1: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Don't underestimate the negative influence of Nigeria to other West Africa countries.... This Royal Rumble style of politics was copied from Nigeria.

Pls be informed that parliamentary royal rumble isn't peculiar to Nigeria
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by DaveHarry(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sometimes you have to fight, to be a man.
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Elidrisy20: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wean is stupid,and must be impeached
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Horbar1: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Politicians and fight are like 5&6.

Meanwhile enjoy massive discount on price of day old Broilers as the price has crashed.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Blackjoebj: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
There pidgin dey a bit different from our naija own ....I dey stay dia
PlayMaker14:

Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by PlayMaker14: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Blackjoebj:
There pidgin dey a bit different from our naija own ....I dey stay dia
Nice... I love it.
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Bigleaf1006: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

That's sierra leonian pidgin and its widely spoken in the country.....the Liberian pidgin is the funniest.
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Risingblue008:
No reason am
E dey happen for oyinbo country
grin grin

Sierra leone is in Africa, Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by barinedan(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
They acquired parliamentary fighting skills from the so called giant of Africa
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Myfuture01(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Like Sierra Leone like Nigeria Parliament.
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yea right, when it comes to sharing their loots they d all become friends again, they are probarbly fighting because of how the last loots was shared, corrupt thieves
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by peacettw: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
izubext007:
Black Africa is such a dark world

Really?

A similar event was taken to a whole new level in the white House.

Putin right now is wiping Ukraine off from the planet.

And here you are worried about fist fights.
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Africa needs to wake-up!

It seems we are cursed!

With everything that could make wealth, harmony and unity, we are still the dullest

A continent flowing with milk and honey and still being the most destabilized, and yet, we worship God the most!
we may be cursed. Take a look at the human development index and see what the lowest all have in common...
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Bfly: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Governance in Africa is nothing to write home about.
The western world is the one actually doing the thinking for African government. We don't have reason of our own. Leadership in africa is accompanied by Mental laziness.
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Pharaohny: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Who swear for this continent angry sad angry angry angry angry
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Maski87: 12:19am On Nov 24, 2022
You can be it is either money or woman that is rheumatoid cause of this fight
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by tsdarkside(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Africa needs to wake-up!

It seems we are cursed!

With everything that could make wealth, harmony and unity, we are still the dullest

A continent flowing with milk and honey and still being the most destabilized, and yet, we worship God the most!

guy,dont make me e-slapp you.... angry angry

cursed koh,coconut ni....
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 24, 2022
tsdarkside:

guy,dont make me e-slapp you.... angry angry

cursed koh,coconut ni....

Tell me! Don’t you think Africa is cursed?

Why all the set back when we have all
Re: Fight Breaks Out in Sierra Leone Parliament (video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:57am On Nov 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tell me! Don’t you think Africa is cursed?

Why all the set back when we have all

what is wrong with you....??

refer to only yourself cursed....

talk to me like this in real life, i will wrestle you till you cry uncle.... angry angry
lock yourself in a room and pity yourself alone....!! angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel / Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban / Israel Now Wants Voluntary Exit Of African Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.