Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. (1273 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria / Is Tinubu nigeria's greatest politician? / Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Former Enugu state governor, Sen Chimaroke Nnamani has disclosed that the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate Bola Tinubu’s reforms and mentorship as governor of Lagos State from 1999- 2007 transformed the state.

He described Tinubu as a great mentor who has guided numerous mentees from various states, from political boyhood to political adulthood in his capacity as a political mentor.

The former governor, in a statement in Abuja said that Tinubu has repeatedly proven himself to be a professional politician and the greatest political leader and mentor; who built the necessary bridges, paid his dues, and nurtured political heavyweights.

The statement reads: “Before I talk about the leadership and mentoring philosophies of the governors from the class of 1999, I want to first shed some important insight on what political leadership and mentoring is all about, as opposed to godfatherism, which has been the norm for teeming youths. We must understand that effective leadership requires a variety of abilities.

“A successful leader, according to Thomas Paine, is one who understands when to take the initiative, follow others and step aside. Successful strategic plans for the present and future are created by competent leaders who build a shared vision for the future, they discuss how to get what is required while also taking into account what is desired.

“A competent leader develops support for their plans in order to involve people and groups in the decision-making and policy-enactment processes.

“Similar to how different organizations require different kinds of leaders tailored to their needs, local, state, and federal governments require political leaders who can translate divergent viewpoints and conflicting interests into laws and practices that to advance equality and opportunity for all.

“People are believed to follow a leader who will take them where they want to go, but a competent leader will also take them to where they should go.

“I can’t help but feel that when Tinubu and his Transition Working Group began what will be remembered as Nigeria’s largest political reform, which elevated Lagos State to one of the biggest economic centers in Africa, the majority of residents of Lagos State did not envision the city as it is today after living through three decades of military rule, during which they witnessed first hand a crumbling health system, collapsing school buildings, poor social services, and the rest.

“The city-boy substantially enhanced the lives of individuals who reside in Lagos State with his visionary reforms in the health, school, justice, works, and infrastructure sectors, which we have reviewed in the past weeks.

“Tinubu has guided numerous mentees from various states from political boyhood to political adulthood in his capacity as a political mentor. A trait transformational leaders like Tinubu and the class of 1999 governors have. Tinubu mentees have gone on to hold various leadership positions in Nigeria.

“But we cannot discuss some of his mentees who he has been nurtured from political boyhood to adulthood without mentioning our very own Anambra Son, Ben Akabueze, whom Tinubu influenced his appointment as the commissioner for economic planning and budget in Lagos state after seeing his achievements as the CEO of NAL Bank Plc, (now Sterling Bank Plc).

“Ben Akabueze, a well-known chartered accountant through Tinubu rose through the ranks to become the Director General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s Budget Office.

“Currently serving as Nigeria’s Minister of Youths and Sports, Sunday Dare of Oyo State served as Tinubu’s special adviser on media.

“After eight years as governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola, who also served as Lagos State commissioner for works under Tinubu, is currently Nigeria’s Minister of Interior.The philosopher king and consummate intellectual former Governor of Ekiti state Kayode Fayemi will always come to mind.

“Similarly, Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, who was Tinubu’s chief of staff, before serving as Lagos State governor, is currently the Minister for Works and Housing, while the current governor of Lagos State Babajide Sanwo-Olu, served as Tinubu’s commissioner for commerce. Tinubu’s first Chief of Staff and Commissioner of Lagos state then, Alhaji Lai Mohammed from Kwara state is currently serving as Minister for Information and Culture.

“While The Right Honorable Femi Gbajabiamila, Current Speaker of the House of Representatives, was first elected to the House in 2003 courtesy of Tinubu.

“Don’t forget, our own Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN, GCON, served as Lagos State attorney general and commissioner for justice during Tinubu’s tenure.

“While leaders in comfortable conditions offer an even easier life whether they can provide it or not, revolutionary situations like the fight for Nigeria’s democracy prior to 1999 forged exceptional leaders like Tinubu and many others who demand great work ethics, confidence and ‘can do spirit’.

“Because of Tinubu’s mentoring philosophy and motivation to finding the best brains from wherever to complete the required job, Lagos State is what it is today.

“In today’s political sphere, our inability to distinguish between confidence and competence, our attraction to charismatic people, and our inability to withstand the allure of narcissistic people have led several nations to elect individuals with no background in politics to the highest office in their various countries, thereby turning a bad situation worse.

Nigeria’s current dispensation Nnamani opined calls for ready and experienced hands like Tinubu and not beginners to lead the nation to greater heights.

Senator Chimaroke Nnamani MD, FACOG
Chairman, Senate Committee on Cooperation & Integration in Africa/NEPAD.

https://newsdiaryonline.com/how-tinubus-reforms-mentorships-transformed-lagos-sen-nnamani/
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
This looks to me like a homosexual love letter. Journalists should look into the relationship between both men. There's something gaybriel sinister about both men.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by LeoDeKing: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Everyone including pandora obituarists know this, just that Chimaroke Nnamani is saying it directly without any sugar coating.

Even the bearded coward, Ojukwu, can't lace Tinubu's political shoes.

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by LeoDeKing: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:
This looks to me like a homosexual love letter. Journalists should look into the relationship between both men. There's something gaybriel sinister about both men.
Same thing on my mind regarding relationship between pandora Obituary and the weird creature called Charly boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by Emir01: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
100% agreed sir. BAT is okay

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Go and collect your own money and lock up

Una Sha wan empty Tinubu pocket this election period

I hope baba no collapse after election result is announced and he's not the winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Same thing on my mind regarding relationship between pandora Obituary and the weird creature called Charly boy
President Obi and Charly boy are both from Anambra, so there's a connection. What's the connection between Chimaroke and Tinubu.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by nazicartel(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hia. Person two of una follow rule the Same time don turn your mentor grin grin grin ..
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by Dapson73(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
God bless Senator Nnamani.

God bless Asiwaju, the incoming president.

God bless me as well.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by nazicartel(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:

President Obi and Charly boy are both from Anambra, so there's a connection. What's the connection between Chimaroke and Tinubu.
they are not from the same state nah. Oputa is from imo state or so

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by LeoDeKing: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I hope baba no collapse after election result is announced and he's not the winner
At least, he has dignity and doesn't eat his vomitous.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by Dapson73(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Only outdated people endorsed Pandora.

Proof me wrong by mentioning few current champions who is backing him.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
nazicartel:
they are not from the same state nah. Oputa is from imo state or so

Just checked and you're correct. I always thought Justice Oputa was from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by LeoDeKing: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:

You mean same connection that can't exist between pandora Obituary and charlse Soludo even though they are both from anambra and both became governor on same APGA?

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dapson73:

Only outdated people endorsed Pandora.

Proof me wrong by mentioning few current champions who is backing him.

You just proved why President Obi will win. APC supporters are banking on the influence of tata politicians who just learnt to cut their teeth. People who were no where in the noughties.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by Maxymilliano(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Greatest mentor in forfeiting stolen wealth to America government abi

1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean same connection that can't exist between pandora Obituary and charlse Soludo even though they are both from anambra and both became governor on same APGA?
I was wrong. As nazicartel pointed out, Charly boy hails from Oguta in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Greatest mentor in forfeiting stolen wealth to America government abi
Now that's the connection. The usual Suspects.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

At least, he has dignity and doesn't eat his vomitous.
Gbenu'e soun

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by LeoDeKing: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Gbenu'e soun
Have some shame biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by KingKO22: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Cityboy is coming

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by duro4chang(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
May God bless Nnamani and Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by Dapson73(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:

You just proved why President Obi will win. APC supporters are banking on the influence of tata politicians who just learnt to cut their teeth. People who were no where in the noughties.

What are you talking?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
KingKO22:
Cityboy is coming
Vote wisely
Whether he comes or goes, cityboy will not become Aso boy.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dapson73:

What are you talking?
I'm saying the guys you rely on have no influence whatsoever.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by PraizHim: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Person wey dey run from interviews and journalists. Even his own TVC.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by Dapson73(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:

I'm saying the guys you rely on have no influence whatsoever.

You are derailing from my earlier comment , I asked you to mention one current political relevance individual supporting Obi aspiration publicly.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by MasterJayJay: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
What will make one to support Babablu Bluublu bulabu, if not damaged brain cells?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by Okoroawusa: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:

Charly Boy is from Imo
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by Ttalk: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:

What's the connection between Peter Obi the 7th concubine to Atiku
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by onumadu: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
b
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. by ganisucks(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dapson73:

You are derailing from my earlier comment , I asked you to mention one current political relevance individual supporting Obi aspiration publicly.
Five top families in the north. I won't mention their names.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Talk About How Dogara And Babachir Visited Me And What We Agreed On– Wike / Pictures From Akpoti- Udaughan Homecoming / The Only Reason I Doubt The ANAP Poll Is That It Gave Tinubu 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.