Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State (23500 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) / PDP Campaign Rally In Gaya, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Illegal1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
emmanuel596:
APC has done over 100 rallies in Kano...when will they test the waters in pH,Edo and bayelsa?

bayelsa is a 50/50 btw apc and pdp...

nobody knw peter obi 4 here...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by MITCHELL96: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Igbo:
ewu

Efi grin

R*tarded cow grin
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by buhariguy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
emmanuel596:
APC has done over 100 rallies in Kano...when will they test the waters in pH,Edo and bayelsa?
those state you mentioned are apc state
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Superwave16320: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
How about I bet you live on a worse slum than I do, it doesn't matter if you reside here in Nigeria or abroad. I full ground remain any how you want it.

JosephXavier:

Laboring in vain?

The less intelligent wouldn't understand what "critical thinking" means because their brain is wired to be nonreproductive

Their is mumu calling me "laboring to death" because he assumes that everybody on Nairaland leaves in the same slum with him grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Bigleaf1006: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
emmanuel596:

They are in ebonyi right now and that's obi strong old....APC will do better in SE than they did last election even with obi in the race

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by rummmy: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
I don't know why I don't trust this two people.....many accusations yet the government kept deaf ears..
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Bigleaf1006: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
ecolime:
Lets watch as urchins will claim the rally is for Tinubu. Mumu people cheesy undecided

This is what you don't get....presidential and national assembly elections are same day.all a presidential candidate needs is to get strong senatorial candidates accross the country to support them, they are closer to the people and know the TerraIn, if a party's legislative candidate does well with votes it will inadvertently affect the presidential candidate of same party positively. In this case tinubu has kabiru gaya who is very strong in his Gaya LG base.

Thats what obi doesn't have,how many govs,sen,reps even hoa or LG are behind obi or strong enough to win him elections.

Thats what most obidients don't get and if we try to tell them how unrealistic the obi project is they start cursing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Idaytesj29(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
JosephXavier:
Obi is coming

But someone should help me spot the difference in these pictures below

An picture contest now? grin

We don't need fine pictures of couple enjoying their marital bliss. Obi and his wife should enjoy their life to the fullest.

The serious minded leader who is focused and not distracted is what we need. And Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the tested and trusted candidate. Vote BAT 2023.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Melvinkel: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
JosephXavier:
Obi is coming

Don't cry okay but I had enough wiper for you

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Atlantis585: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Jack500: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Kano indigenes are hell bent on finishing Tinubu's loot...

Chop Papa, Chop pikin. grin

By the way, did you guys noticed the speed of this thread to frontpage?

Anybody supporting Tinubu is because of money, but those supporting obi are natural grin grin.
You will soon receive sense
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by 77up(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Gov. Ganduje was right when he said the votes from one Local government alone in Kano state can cover the whole of South-East votes even if we decides to count ants, goats, and chickens. grin

And this is Just one Local Government out of 44 .
Ewooh !!! grin cheesy
You are pressing these people's neck too much na grin
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by 77up(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
ecolime:
Lets watch as urchins will claim the rally is for Tinubu. Mumu people cheesy undecided
Ok the rally is for Obi right....Must you embarrass myself?
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by GboyegaD(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
If Tinubu had to cancel the discussion with Kadaria, it speaks volume that he doesn't have anything to offer.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by FuckOsuPigs: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
ecolime:

Don't mind them.

They don't know the rally is for Peter Obi.

grin
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by ChukwuObe: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
tolumizzy:
E go shock una....Obi owns kano
Zero vote for the bulaba urchins

We will see what Nasarawa is a great country urchins will get in February
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Mummiesboy: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Gov. Ganduje was right when he said the votes from one Local government alone in Kano state can cover the whole of South-East votes even if we decides to count ants, goats, and chickens. grin

And this is Just one Local Government out of 44 .
Ewooh !!! grin cheesy
This shows how alien you are to politics, it is all the 44 local government put together just to prove a foolish point by GANDOLLAR the agbada jiddi jiddi THIEF. Urchins stay off my mention because I have fact and figure
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Mummiesboy: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
ChukwuObe:

We will see what Nasarawa is a great country urchins will get in February
Urchin na Una name so no change the trademarks because na brand
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Advocate500: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
No tinubu picture anywhere,but the op said is for tinubu, surprises go dey this election I swear.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by HNICEARTH: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2022
On election day, these ones will vote kwankwaso. Same LG where APC delegates voted against Bashir.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Gval123: 4:24am On Nov 24, 2022
The north has always be responsible for a large bulk of Nigeria vote, when it comes to national election. That is to say, this region called northerner nigeria has majorly be responsible for the foolish, evil and wicked presidents Nigeria has had over the years. Yes, make we tok am as e be. These pipo na them day vote those evil as president. Meanwhile, na them hungry beat pass. Their medicine na religion. pipo use religion take spoil themselves for nothing but poverty and pain. You cant help them, lie lie.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:40am On Nov 24, 2022
uche393:
time for Cash out. we are waiting for APC and PDP rice, we go chop your money and vote Obi 2023

You are a scammer just like Peter Obi.
If you won't vote for them, have some shame and don't collect their money.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Igbek76: 4:41am On Nov 24, 2022
If only Obi supporters know what's coming,they will stop exhibiting their ignorance all over Nairaland. Many of them will forcefully get hypertension in 2023. Tinubu the next president insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by OGwales(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2022
jcross19:
you are one of the urchins tjsy turned Nigeria to world capital. Of poverty!!

Okay, can you now rest? BP dey keeel o.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by uche393: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You are a scammer just like Peter Obi.
If you won't vote for them, have some shame and don't collect their money.
apc have scammed Nigerians at a very significant level so you're talking shit.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by jamace(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Eriggs:

Igbos, not igbos.
I am igbo,
And I stand with JAGABAN.
My vote goes to him gidigba.

You are always welcome Sir Josh.
Na man u be.

Here is the answer to your question Komu...
Any Young man who votes aged and sick Tinubu is Nigeria destiny destroyer.

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Mrmb: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2022
JosephXavier:
Obi is coming

The difference is, one is a joker cracking jokes and the other is a planner making plans
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Mrmb: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
jamace:

Any Young man who votes aged and sick Tinubu is Nigeria destiny destroyer.

Any Nigerian voting a known chronic liar obi doesn't have the interest and love of our dear country Nigeria, at heart. He is a destiny killer
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by jamace(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Mrmb:

Any Nigerian voting a known chronic liar obi doesn't have the interest and love of our dear country Nigeria, at heart. He is a destiny killer
Its like you dont even know that Tinubu is the father of liars, to the extent that even his name Bola Ahmed Tinubu is stolen from a dead female.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by Mrmb: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2022
jamace:
Its like you dont even know that Tinubu is the father of liars, to the extent that even his name Bola Ahmed Tinubu is stolen from a dead female.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Like master like follower, where does a female bear Ahmed?

You obidients have nothing but lies and deceits upstairs. Asiwaju has Lagos to campaign with, what does obi have?
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State by JosephXavier: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Superwave16320:
How about I bet you live on a worse slum than I do, it doesn't matter if you reside here in Nigeria or abroad. I full ground remain any how you want it.

Maybe you should get a job that will pay you more

Or get a high-income skill, then we can have a matured discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? / Female Boko-Haram Suspect Arrested In Borno / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.