Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Solarcitygas: The Worst Place To Work In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solarcitygas: The Worst Place To Work In Lagos (756 Views)

Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / I Think Nairaland Is The Worst Place To Market Your Products / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solarcitygas: The Worst Place To Work In Lagos by horduntan(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
...How Former Presidential Aspirant Rip-off His Employees, And Get Away With It

SolarcityGas is an environmentally-conscious company, which aims to benefit the country with the supply of clean fuel and Solar Energy to consumers. This company is owned by Okeowo Olasubomi Desmond. It's located at Victoria Island, Lagos.

SolarcityGas is a good example of businesses that pays less than the minimum wage, make employees work off the clock, and at the end of the month refuse to pay salaries to their employees.

Typically, SolarcityGas recruits every month, her managing director, Okeowo, is so insensitive and very immature in handling employee's concern. He's so arrogant and feels he is the Omnipotence.

Okeowo suspends her staff anytime anyday, especially when it's the time of the month for salary payment, he does this so as not to pay her salaries for work done.

Evidently, no employee ever work for 2/3 consecutive months in Solarcity Gas being managed by Okeowo.

In a space of three months, July 2022 and September 2022, Okeowo had suspended not less than 8 employees. He does this to avoid salary payment to the concerned persons.

Okeowo bullys his employees to the extent of using foul languages on them; this is absurd and uncalled for.

I will advise all job seekers to steer clear of any company being managed by Okeowo Olasubomi Desmond; working with him will be full of regrets on the short-run.
Re: Solarcitygas: The Worst Place To Work In Lagos by Kooldon(f): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is why a well documented appointment letters is always very important. You can use it an your advantage at the court of law

1 Like

Re: Solarcitygas: The Worst Place To Work In Lagos by Helleen101: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hmm and I have an interview with them tomorrow
Guess it’s mission aborted
Thanks for the update
Re: Solarcitygas: The Worst Place To Work In Lagos by enviroque: 10:11am On May 05, 2023
RESPONSE FROM SOLARCITY LEGAL DEPARTMENT[b][/b]
Sad story from a thief and and an online bully who calls himself "hordutan" . At Solarcitygas we already know who the writer is, and the police will fish him out as we have reported the slander case and libel to Zone 2 police station Onikan Lagos. The faceless fellow, an ingrate and a known serial kleptomania, who is using a fake name by "hordutan" obviously is here to smear and slander our great company (SOLARCITYGAS) . Hordutan stole money from us and ran away. He stole a whooping N450,000. We are going to publish his pictures soon in the Dailies and also below on this thread.
My name is Barrister Godfrey Okafor, i am the head of Legal, As the legal head, I have worked with the company SOLARCITYGAS and my boss- Mr Okeowo Olasubomi for 15years. And we are a happy family until "horduntan" was recommended to us by a politician. He never went thru an interview neither did the boss stress him to give him the job. Mr Okeowo was kind to give him the job on a platter of gold.
Hordutan will get to the office in the morning, and use the office computer and internet for BET NAIJA and other betting sites. He was discovered by HR dept to be of a queer and suspicious staff member and subsequently suspended.
"Hordutan" who real name and pictures will be revealed below cannot balance accounts he was employed to balance, and he wanted salary at the month end, when he had dropped resignation letter with HR.
'Hordutan" wanted again to defraud the company by taking salary and running away when he was supposed to give 1 month notice in lieu.
Based on his resignation, HR held his 1 month salary and refused to allow his defraud SOLARCITY.

Now he had resorted to blacKmail and defamation of character on Naira land. Which the lawyers have gone after his last known address.

Please stay tuned,as we publish his pictures, CV and Query earlier issued to him
Re: Solarcitygas: The Worst Place To Work In Lagos by horduntan(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
enviroque:
RESPONSE FROM SOLARCITY LEGAL DEPARTMENT[b][/b]
Sad story from a thief and and an online bully who calls himself "hordutan" . At Solarcitygas we already know who the writer is, and the police will fish him out as we have reported the slander case and libel to Zone 2 police station Onikan Lagos. The faceless fellow, an ingrate and a known serial kleptomania, who is using a fake name by "hordutan" obviously is here to smear and slander our great company (SOLARCITYGAS) . Hordutan stole money from us and ran away. He stole a whooping N450,000. We are going to publish his pictures soon in the Dailies and also below on this thread.
My name is Barrister Godfrey Okafor, i am the head of Legal, As the legal head, I have worked with the company SOLARCITYGAS and my boss- Mr Okeowo Olasubomi for 15years. And we are a happy family until "horduntan" was recommended to us by a politician. He never went thru an interview neither did the boss stress him to give him the job. Mr Okeowo was kind to give him the job on a platter of gold.
Hordutan will get to the office in the morning, and use the office computer and internet for BET NAIJA and other betting sites. He was discovered by HR dept to be of a queer and suspicious staff member and subsequently suspended.
"Hordutan" who real name and pictures will be revealed below cannot balance accounts he was employed to balance, and he wanted salary at the month end, when he had dropped resignation letter with HR.
'Hordutan" wanted again to defraud the company by taking salary and running away when he was supposed to give 1 month notice in lieu.
Based on his resignation, HR held his 1 month salary and refused to allow his defraud SOLARCITY.

Now he had resorted to blacKmail and defamation of character on Naira land. Which the lawyers have gone after his last known address.

Please stay tuned,as we publish his pictures, CV and Query earlier issued to him
For your concocted lies, I offer you & your household Psalms 35.

(1) (Reply)

Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly / African Business Directory / Take Piece Of The Goldmine On The It World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.