Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar (52402 Views)

Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Buharidgeneral: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
dahmie2013:
Thank God he showed up.

Bad mouth
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by victorVIC1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Happy for him
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by abdoulng(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Sendero: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:
I wonder how much he was paid. Probably around $1m.

If any have true figures,please drop it

Longathroat! No go work ya own money, dey stretch neck after ya junior brother mate own

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by BATified2023: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tor80:
I didn't appreciate the actual video being one tiny part with several cuts and voice narrations undecided
the noise too much n the talk talk too much

6 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by blaquebelle: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
To dey wipe these Nigerian YouTubers with oraimo cord de hungry me angry

Mtchewwwwwww

12 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by 2Radii: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

See my mate ooo and with the way my own career is, e no sure say I fit perform for Ijebu united make Dem go gaga
One tin u havent realized as there is tym for everything, there is also tym for every human.

When ur tym has not arive, even if u do giveaway to pull a crowd u wont see multitude, but when ur time comes, even if u behave abnormal people will say that is the new trend...just wait for ur time bro, just wait and u wil smile

7 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Interesting. Good for him.
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Kingcalls: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:

No b only 1m dollars ...na 1 billion

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
The video is useless and a waste of data

7 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
I thought he was actually going to perform in the opening ceremony ground.

Mtcheeeeeewww..

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Starz825(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Daddyyin:

He dey owe you?
Who knows cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by magicminister: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:

$80k - $120k

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Hafis1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:

It's actually 1m dollars.
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Elidrisy20: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Useless performer, instead of them to qualify for the world cup, this one busy dancing
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Omodua(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:

I understand in the neighborhood of $3M. But could be more because of his music acceptance globally.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by SamOchuko: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp1rnnErLWY

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClUn4_YAxnG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Instead of you showing us video of his performance on stage you’re busy running commentary, Weldone FIFA 2022 commentator

10 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by RPG2020(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
SureVibezzz:
undecided

Yes It is a new account but if I don't do this I have no hope elsewhere. I am in debt and not in good health at all, but then I need 1k to feed and survive. Help please. This is no lie or smokescreen at all. Help I'm starving.

Zenith

... angry sad

1k x 10 people
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by SureVibezzz: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please help

RPG2020:

1k x 10 people
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by mailemy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Poorly edited video and too tiny. Pls try to improve. I couldn't even play it to the full.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by samwillyco1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bigger Boy not noise producers like.....
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by ecolime(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:

You wan go kidnap him?

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
rinzylee:

It's pronounced as KATAR not QUATAR....

Lol, see as u dey flex on top ignorance. It is pronounced as Kotor not Katar as in "catarrh".

It is a Muslim name, the bane was bastardized when written in English. If you know how to pronounce Arabic letters, the k there is "Q" because it is letter "Qaf" in Arabic not "Kaf".

The same way u bastardized Turkey name, you pronounced it exactly the way English people called the animal turkey. The correct pronunciation of the country is "Tooorkey". The letter r will be pronounced not silent as in English.

It is only in English language "R" is silent when present in-between a word. It is always obvious in Middle eastern languages.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Karleb(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
All Nigerians that give break down tof videos are annoying.

You hardly say your opinion about the video.
You hardly let the video play.

You use half of the video to introduce yourself and beg for subscription, then another half to say exactly what was said in the video.

You get good mic and laptop no mean say you sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Karleb(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
blaquebelle:
To dey wipe these Nigerian YouTubers with oraimo cord de hungry me angry

Mtchewwwwwww

Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by rinzylee(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, see as u dey flex on top ignorance. It is pronounced as Kotor not Katar as in "catarrh".

It is a Muslim name, the bane was bastardized when written in English. If you know how to pronounce Arabic letters, the k there is "Q" because it is letter "Qaf" in Arabic not "Kaf".

The same way u bastardized Turkey name, you pronounced it exactly the way English people called the animal turkey. The correct pronunciation of the country is "Tooorkey". The letter r will be pronounced not silent as in English.

It is only in English language "R" is silent when present in-between a word. It is always obvious in Middle eastern languages.

If I wrote the KATAR as KARRRTAR....it would be difficult to understand. That was the best rendering and No, I am not ignorant o. I perfectly understand your view.

KARTAR is better than KWORTAR abi?
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ijaya123:
I

What do you want to do with the figure?
He wants to do mental gymnastics with the figure and then make a jealousy post about it

3 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by babzo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:

I doubt it. Such performances are usually an honor, not really payment based. Of course aside from expenses for the artiste and his crew.

It's like been asked to perform at the Grammys or American Super Bowl. Not one cent is paid. It's a lifetime honor.

But there are packages and gifts from sponsors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by bonnyhope: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:

And what will you do with it

Money wee no be ur own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Far More Beautiful Than Genevieve Nnaji - Reno Omokri / Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) / Kizz Daniel And His Crew Park Their Cars And Dance In The Middle Of The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.