Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover (27912 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday David Beckham / Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? / EPL: David Beckham Reacts To Solskjaer’s Appointment As Man United Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by VIKTO83(m): 6:10am On Nov 24, 2022
I wish Bola Tinubu is already the president, Nigeria would have been bidding to invest into this.
BAT has an eye for a lucrative business. I trust him to invest Nigeria money into lucrative ventures. He knows where to put his money and relax waiting for return on investments.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Praktikals(m): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by cletz991(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Abeg we nor need average / Stingy owners.Arabs or nothing angry
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by cletz991(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Urchin undecided
VIKTO83:
I wish Bola Tinubu is already the president, Nigeria would have been bidding to invest into this.
BAT has an eye for a lucrative business. I trust him to invest Nigeria money into lucrative ventures. He knows where to put his money and relax waiting for return on investments.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by DCONE1(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2022
All thanks to Ronaldo
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by ipobarecriminals: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin grin that he’s their Ex goalie in 1953 lipsrsealed
Shetemi12:
He can buy it if he has money but let's wait...Obi will soon lie about Manchester united
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by VIKTO83(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2022
If u come next time to vomit ur rotten brain on my comment thunder will blast ur generation. Keep off me with ur stupidity. Look around for ur types.

cletz991:
Urchin undecided
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by TBIZZY(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Dangote!!! Your attention is needed.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Joebayo217: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Let me reach out to Beckham, I'm interested in being a shareholder. I still have N2500 left in my UBA account.
u mean $2.5B right grin

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Offpoint1: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2022
Joebayo217:
u mean $2.5B right grin
grin guy no let my helper pass me by this morning o grin na N2500 I talk o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by nedekid: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
He can buy it if he has money but let's wait...Obi will soon lie about Manchester united
If some folks don't mention obi's name 10 times a day seems their gentleman's area (blokos) wount stand.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by FireUpNow(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2022
The Glazer's family really messed up Man UTD seriously and it's time for new owners to come in for better management.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Nairalander248: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:

Instead of posting what your druglords will do, you are attacking Obi
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by nedekid: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2022
TBIZZY:
Dangote that is looking for money to complete his refinary.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by BABANGBALI: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Manchester united will rice again.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by kingthreat(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Elon Musk should buy Manchester United
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by babytoun: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Make he advise himself ...na waste of money ...football club ownership no be profit making business
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by BABANGBALI: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2022
TBIZZY:
Dangote is seriously broke now

To hen is human to forgive is defined
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by nedekid: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2022
VIKTO83:
Yeah, he should invest Nigerias money in man u abroad. When UK quarells with Nigeria, they freeze Nigeria's shares and sell it just as they did with abramovich and Chelsea abi? Even with that, their intelligence agencies will then blackmail him with drug "kompromat" they have on him to compel him to behave.
Anyway, Asiwaju has more than enough unexplained personal money to buy man u 10 times over. Make him use him personal money buy am.
Anyway, persin weh fit turn $2400 salary to $1.8, weh fit use bullion vans, have a fleet of private jets without no known business, factories, industries na financial genius.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by TBIZZY(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2022
nedekid:

Dangote that is looking for money to complete his refinary.

FG will sort that one out.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by TBIZZY(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Dangote is seriously broke now

To hen is human to forgive is defined

FG got him covered
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by nedekid: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2022
TBIZZY:

FG will sort that one out.
Shebi Nnpc bought shares worth about 3billion dollars was it late last year or early this year in the hope the cash influx will enable him complete the place.
The money enter voice mail.
That forex Nnpc gave dangote is part of the issue affecting the naira today cos no commensurate value came back via the starting of the refinary and Nnpc stopping the importation of petroleum products thereby saving our forex.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Newyorkitis(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Time to use my residual #6 billion dollars which I have been saving in my kolo to takeover Manchester United.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2022
buygala:
Only Arab or Russian money can revive Old Trafford right now..

Beckham should go and sit down please

Manchester United doesn't need any sentimental owners right now.. We need men with bottomless pockets who are less concerned with budgets and obsessed with winning trophies and rebuilding the club..

As it stands presently, all those overhyped English Players have to be axed.. It's what it is.. Rashford and Co should find jobs elsewhere
Guy u sabi football. I don't want anybody frm Britain to buy man utd. Those pple are too sentimental nd bias 4 my liking.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by onajo2000(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2022
brosom:
He's gonna forking ruin the club if that ever happens.

Mark me..
Who are you?
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Akunatakasi(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Me and this guy gather go school that time o

You will be banned for this ... I promise you
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Blaze14k: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Yousuph007:
We need Arab owners�

Anything apart from arab we dont want it. let beckam to wolvs or nottingham forest
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by cletz991(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2022
In Master Yodas voice Urchin you still are cool
VIKTO83:
If u come next time to vomit ur rotten brain on my comment thunder will blast ur generation. Keep off me with ur stupidity. Look around for ur types.

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by ngBuild: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Wow. Olubecky. Business man. cr7 caused a lot. Can u imagine, fans has demanded that glazer family should leave,but they prove stubborn. Just ordinary cr7 interviewed,they put d club on sale.
most Nigerian clubs are state owned
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Roon9(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:

This 1mbecile is a leech obviously. Brainless twerp that has sold his entire generation for a morsel of bread. Foool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 / Brighton Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 31st December 2022 / Meet English Premier League Nike Merlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.