Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) (17307 Views)

PDP Rally: Massive Crowd Storms Major Roads To Welcome Atiku In Jigawa (Video) / Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night / Shettima Pays Homage To The Emir Of Gumel, HRH Alh Ahmad Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by confydoedowaye(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2022
If you all make another mistake in 2023... Then no one should complain...
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Laeroy(f): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2022
It's so obvious the people are unhappy with the present government..
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Mrmb: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Because under age voters are being registered in the north.

In a sane country and free and fair elections. reverse is the case.

APC chairman that said APC will win either by crook or book, meaning they have plans to do anything to remain in power.

You can say all you like, everyone of the flag bearers is entitled to go to court if unsatisfied with the outcome of the elections. So after obi is beaten he can go to court he should just make sure there are overwhelming evidences to back up his claims...
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Didijiji: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Why should he ignore the existing structure to please some Obidient nonentities?

Let election come and even your Labour Party agents in the North will work for Tinubu.
I sooooo much like una faith sha
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Kilometres: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Show me one tilumbu poster there cheesy

Here....

Also watch the video from 15 sec you will see the poster of Tinubu alongside the guv and Senate candidates

Obi people are useless at making baseless assumptions

1 Like

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by rasaqhayat: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2022
Good eop
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by desiredhome: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2022
lifeandjoy:
To all those who thinks that APC will be in power after eight years of total mess don't know a thing. Keep giving yourself hope. Things have changed, Nigerians are more politically conscious now. Reality is that most of them are in it for the money and not for good governance.

Mention me all you want, I won't respond to fools.
Unknown to some people who don't think of tomorrow that things would've been worst if PDP had been in power...... considering the sets back in this present government.....

First was the bombing of our oil wells, knowing that that was our only source of income as a nation by our aggrieved youths sponsored by the southern politicians because Jonathan lost election, then oil price worldwide dropped from over $100/ barrel to less than $50/barrel (Nigerian oil), then COVID-19 that shut the whole world down, then insecurities that are being sponsored internally by the aggrieved politicians to make it look like the present government is evil etc....
Abegi....... Nigeria have a Longway to go
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by rasaqhayat: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2022
This is unfair

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Realguyman1(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2022
gabbytabby:
It's unfortunate that the Igbo man continues to act against his own interest. Oma se o

You are a minority group and instead of building positive relationships you continue to irritate the electorate moving from arrogance to victim hood.

If it has not worked for decades is it not time to go back to the drawing board and restrategise ?

It's madness

Is it not the positive positive relationship that the west have been building with the north that has landed Nigeria and Nigerians in the mess we are today(Buhari)? In my area in Lagos, if you know the number of westerners wey done japa out of Nigeria to UK and those middle east countries since buhari took over power (especially since he won his reelection in 2019), u go know say for this life ehn, nor be for man to just dey always play politics all the time, but he good wey man to at least still do the right thing for him life at times.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by rasaqhayat: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Police has started harassing peaceful protest by Hayat Kimya staff

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Chosimba: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
triple996:
obi will finish 4th position grin
Jus de watch

Focus on your own candidate sir.

Is he running to win abi to make Obi take 4th?��
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by shegzbillionz(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2022
It baffles me that ignorant people uses campaign turnouts to judge who wins in elections, sorry for your brain capacity if you don’t know that half of this people will still turn up for any other person
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by muykem: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Everyday una go go snap APC governorship/senatorial/house of reps rally,use de console unaselves cheesy
You guys are traders and not politicians. Political calculation is different from trading calculation. When we say Peter Obi doesn't have structure, what do you think we meant? Only less than 10% percent of voters will vote different parties for governorship and presidential election. That is why PDP lost almost all the states in the North in 2015.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83TFGYmScE

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1595651852389023745

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1595645624749359104?t=GjLiQO1a3T7-Ncjv9PwU5A&s=19

You're a wicked sombori. Lol.......u wan kill zombedients dis early morning? Kikikikikikiki....... this crowd from one LGA in jigawa is thrice that of the family meeting held by Peter Obi and labour party in Oyo yesterday. Hahahahahahahaha...... Obi will not smell 5percent in any core northern state.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by hohafrank(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu don dey plan this presidency thing since 2007.

Only a fool will think he started strategizing last year.

It almost impossible for you to plan something for a decade and not follow it to the very end.

Peter Obi must think presidential election is state election where he compares decision making with that of market traders. Shows he’s not ready at all.
Fool.House of representatives and governorship campaign should not be equated with presidential campaign.More than 95 percent will not vote for Tinubu.Mark my words.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by ogascomax: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Most of all these campaigns are governorship campaigns. Most of them are their for governorship and senatorial campaign.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2022
triple996:
Jus de watch
His Governor already predicted so.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Guyman01: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2022
JoshTim:
Ibos have successfully sabotage their chances. Meanwhile, BAT2023. Akun wo la ma di.

We told them, come let us teach you how to play politics. Politics is all about loyalty and relationship.
Tribalist, focus on the topic
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by BraveDeltan(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

No pictures of Tinubu anywhere in the crowd; not even one person.

Tinubu BATstards keep taking pictures of APC rallies everywhere in Nigeria and tagging it Tinubu rally.

It’s like tagging PDP rallies in Rivers, Benue, Enugu, etc, as rally for Atiku.

There are local APC candidates who are popular in their regions but their support by the people does not in anyway translate to support for Tinubu.

I’ve said it many times that in my state, I’m supporting the APC guber candidate to win but that’s where it ends. So if you see me attending Nwifuru’s rally, you will take my picture as Tinubu supporter? Are you mad?

I'M VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR OBSERVATIONS & CONTRIBUTIONS. DEFINITELY TRUE, NO PICS OF BAT ANYWHERE IN THE RALLY. BABA IS BEING SCAMMED.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by gabbytabby: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2022
Make una forget am and stop deceiving una self. Na one group of thieves versus another group of thieves.

Jonathan allowed igbo a free hand to showcase what they can do but instead they have nothing worthwhile to show for it. Diezani etc Al.

Instead we were told stealing is not corruption and they stole everything.

All we just keep hoping for is that in that midst we find men of some integrity loyalty, commitment and consistency who are hard workers and their legacy means something to them. That is why me na pedigree of the foot soldiers I they look at.

Realguyman1:
Is it not the positive positive relationship that the west have been building with the north that has landed Nigeria and Nigerians in the mess we are today(Buhari)? In my area in Lagos, if you know the number of westerners wey done japa out of Nigeria to UK and those middle east countries since buhari took over power (especially since he won his reelection in 2019), u go know say for this life ehn, nor be for man to just dey always play politics all the time, but he good wey man to at least still do the right thing for him life at times.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by rolams(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2022
It will be the same if PDP also have their rally!

This can't be used to judge. All the governorship candidates will always have crowd.

2023 is pregnant!
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by zionstaar75: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Tinubu BATstards keep taking pictures of APC rallies everywhere in Nigeria and tagging it Tinubu rally.

There are local APC candidates who are popular in their regions but their support by the people does not in anyway translate to support for Tinubu.

I’ve said it many times that in my state, I’m supporting the APC guber candidate to win but that’s where it ends. So if you see me attending Nwifuru’s rally, you will take my picture as Tinubu supporter? Are you mad?
this is the dumbest post I've seen in years,apart from fight why will supporters of a party vote for another party?apart from this G5 issue give me another example not to talk of the fact that the jigawa governor is a die hard tinubu supporter.if you want to cry in silence Mr bush meat.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Babalegba85(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Obi doesn't even know the road to this location, I'm double sure
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by gabbytabby: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2022
May God give us our own Rawlings.

The problem with 9ja is because at their core the majority of Nigerians are dishonest and dishonorable so will angels rule over devils.

Realguyman1:
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by hmohammed(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I have always asked, what kind of weed do IPOB smoke. What do you guys stand to gain seeing clear defeat and still clearly deceiving yourself. How do you people manage to stay happy with this kind of behavior? Isnt this pure unadulterated madness? I pray Allah heals you guys and just maybe i probably dont understand the pain you guys feel.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by deeva2: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2022
JAGABAN IS GIVING THEM WOTOWOTO BACK TO BACK.

BAT 2023.

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by akbonus: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

It almost impossible for you to plan something for a decade and not follow it to the very end.

Peter Obi must think presidential election is state election where he compares decision making with that of market traders. Shows he’s not ready at all.
YOU MUST BE VERY DULL,FRANCE EMMANUEL MACRON WON PRESIDENCY WITH A LESS THAN TWO YEARS OLD PARTY AND HE ALSO PLAN,PREPARE,AND CAMPAIGN FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS AND WON THE PRESIDENCY.TIFNUBU MIGHT BE PLANNING SINCE NIGERIA GOT INDEPENDENCE,THAT DOESN'T GUARANTEE HIM THE PRESIDENCY HE TAUGHT HE WILL JUST COME AND WALK INTO ASO ROCK,THAT WAS WHY THE FOOLISH OLD MAN SAID EMILOKAN ABI?SEE THE WORLD HAS MOVED PAST THAT OLD MENTALITY OF STATIONARY POSITION YEAR IN YEAR OUT,NIGERIANS WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES,DAY DON BREAK.TIFNUBU IS A GOOD PLANNER HE COULDN'T PLAN AND WIN OSUN STATE WHERE HE CAME FROM,HE IS ALWAYS USING THUGS TO WIN IN LAGOS,BUT THIS TIME,EMILOKAN WILL BE SHOCKED BEYOND HIS BONE MARROW BECAUSE WILL NOT GET 70% FROM LAGOS.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by akbonus: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

YOU MUST BE VERY DULL,FRANCE EMMANUEL MACRON WON PRESIDENCY WITH A LESS THAN TWO YEARS OLD PARTY AND HE ALSO PLAN,PREPARE,AND CAMPAIGN FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS AND WON THE PRESIDENCY.TIFNUBU MIGHT BE PLANNING SINCE NIGERIA GOT INDEPENDENCE,THAT DOESN'T GUARANTEE HIM THE PRESIDENCY HE TAUGHT HE WILL JUST COME AND WALK INTO ASO ROCK,THAT WAS WHY THE FOOLISH OLD MAN SAID EMILOKAN ABI?SEE THE WORLD HAS MOVED PAST THAT OLD MENTALITY OF STATIONARY POSITION YEAR IN YEAR OUT,NIGERIANS WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES,DAY DON BREAK.TIFNUBU IS A GOOD PLANNER HE COULDN'T PLAN AND WIN OSUN STATE WHERE HE CAME FROM,HE IS ALWAYS USING THUGS TO WIN IN LAGOS,BUT THIS TIME,EMILOKAN WILL BE SHOCKED BEYOND HIS BONE MARROW BECAUSE WILL NOT GET 70% FROM LAGOS.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Realguyman1(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
gabbytabby:
Make una forget am and stop deceiving una self. Na one group of thieves versus another group of thieves.

Jonathan allowed igbo a free hand to showcase what they can do but instead they have nothing worthwhile to show for it. Diezani etc Al.

Instead we were told stealing is not corruption and they stole everything.

All we just keep hoping for is that in that midst we find men of some integrity loyalty, commitment and consistency who are hard workers and their legacy means something to them. That is why me na pedigree of the foot soldiers I they look at.

Even thiefs dey in different level. Though say thief na thief, but u nor fit compare harm robbers wey dey with gun with petty thiefs and pocket pickers.

Some thief dey wey dey thief people goods or properties, but them nor dey harm them, why some dey wey go thief people goods or properties and them go still harm them or even kill them join. And Buhari na perfect example of person wey come thief, harm and kill the people join. So leave all this tory wey u dey yarn bros.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by akbonus: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2022
JoshTim:
Ibos have successfully sabotage their chances. Meanwhile, BAT2023. Akun wo la ma di.

We told them, come let us teach you how to play politics. Politics is all about loyalty and relationship.

RUBBISH TALK
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by akbonus: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2022
triple996:
Jus de watch

4TH BEHIND WHO?ATIFKULOOTED THE CRIMINAL,TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE WITHOUT IDENTITY,KWANKWASO THE PROUD IDIOT,OR SOWORE THE ONE FULL OF HATRED AND JEALOUSY LIKE THE YORUBAS AS USUAL.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by akbonus: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2022
elyte89:

Dt 4th sef no sure

Invalid votes fit pass obi votes grin

DREAM ON,WHEN YOU WAKE UP FROM THAT YOUR ILLUSION IT WILL BE OBI ANNOUNCING HIS MINISTERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials / Biafra: Kanu’s Trial Postponed Till April 5 / Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.