Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) (17285 Views)

PDP Rally: Massive Crowd Storms Major Roads To Welcome Atiku In Jigawa (Video) / Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night / Shettima Pays Homage To The Emir Of Gumel, HRH Alh Ahmad Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Kaysalas(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu don dey plan this presidency thing since 2007.

Only a fool will think he started strategizing last year.

It almost impossible for you to plan something for a decade and not follow it to the very end.

Peter Obi must think presidential election is state election where he compares decision making with that of market traders. Shows he’s not ready at all.
2007? I would rather say pre 1999. And dem wan dey compare BAT to person wey just jump ship enter LP just this May. I Taya for some pipu O!
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by sweetjohn(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2022
triple996:
obi will finish 4th position grin
Jus de watch
That is the position that will be heavyly contested by Sowore and Tinubu
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by akbonus: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

No pictures of Tinubu anywhere in the crowd; not even one person.

Tinubu BATstards keep taking pictures of APC rallies everywhere in Nigeria and tagging it Tinubu rally.

It’s like tagging PDP rallies in Rivers, Benue, Enugu, etc, as rally for Atiku.

There are local APC candidates who are popular in their regions but their support by the people does not in anyway translate to support for Tinubu.

I’ve said it many times that in my state, I’m supporting the APC guber candidate to win but that’s where it ends. So if you see me attending Nwifuru’s rally, you will take my picture as Tinubu supporter? Are you mad?

you are very correct,i am from Delta State,and in one of our Obidients meetings some person stood up and said they are from PDP and from APC,but they are in the meeting to work for OBI,but during the governorship elections and other states election we the Obiedients should just give them chance when we see them in the field,because it will not be easy,and gave them kudos for that.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by rickyrex(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

It almost impossible for you to plan something for a decade and not follow it to the very end.

Peter Obi must think presidential election is state election where he compares decision making with that of market traders. Shows he’s not ready at all.
is identity theft part of tinubu plan and strategy. He should thank donald duke for been calm with him.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Everyday una go go snap APC governorship/senatorial/house of reps rally,use de console unaselves cheesy

Show us labour party governorship,senate,reps rally. Lol.....we saw one in Osun earlier this year. Lol.....u go cry tire. Una say structure no important na abi? Nonsense!
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Allisgud: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

he has been planning since how to take over cbn and the oil rigs,peter obi is not for all that
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

This one na just the governor campaign no be president o,. Aboki no Mumu like dat, dey can't support tinubu

Consolation is allowed
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Show me one tilumbu poster there cheesy

Go borrow data watch d video. U go hear Tinubu reverberating.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Zombiediots tears flooding everywhere on the thread. Hahahahahahahaha.........as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Vello(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Over 80 percent are OBIdients grin

They also came to collect their dividends from the drug cassava balabluu lord grin

Burn urchins! Buurrrrnnnnnn! grin
PadoRAT
Riff-raff
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Bigleaf1006: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Arafat2022:
Rented crown �� no any responsible northerner or Nigerian that will vote Apc Again. May Apc never be in power for ever

Tinubu is different from bihari,tinubu ia bringing something new and he is tested and trusted by his precedence.

Why did you vote atiku in 2019 from same PDP that brought nothing but calamity to this country.....not every nigerian believes in your obi who is a politically naive tribalist,only a few of you do
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Vello(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2022
[s]
jamace:

#ChopTheMoney-VoteWisely

“Tinubu is an elder brother of mine and I respect him for who he is. They have contributed one way or the other in the past and they have to be respected and recognised in due time, but I just tried to explain that because they contributed in the past and everything doesn’t necessarily mean that they have to stay forever and ever.
They move on and things move on.

“It’s like Brazil today, they recognise that sometimes, Pele was a star, a fantastic footballer but they are not going to field him in today’s match.”........PETER OBI
[/s]
PandoRAT
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Bigleaf1006: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Everyday una go go snap APC governorship/senatorial/house of reps rally,use de console unaselves cheesy

Nah those senatorial\ HOR and governorship go help whoever go be president win that's the structure they have been telling you about....nobody can win election on their own,that's why obi victory is downright impossible but you people never listen to reason but rather keep deluding yourselves
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Bigleaf1006: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

No pictures of Tinubu anywhere in the crowd; not even one person.

Tinubu BATstards keep taking pictures of APC rallies everywhere in Nigeria and tagging it Tinubu rally.

It’s like tagging PDP rallies in Rivers, Benue, Enugu, etc, as rally for Atiku.

There are local APC candidates who are popular in their regions but their support by the people does not in anyway translate to support for Tinubu.

I’ve said it many times that in my state, I’m supporting the APC guber candidate to win but that’s where it ends. So if you see me attending Nwifuru’s rally, you will take my picture as Tinubu supporter? Are you mad?

Did you watch the video?
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Spindletop: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Arafat2022:
Rented crown �� no any responsible northerner or Nigerian that will vote Apc Again. May Apc never be in power for ever

No irresponsible jobless Obidient urchins will spew such trash. Reply me at your father's blokoss.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Gozac: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Aufbauh:
The North is BATified!

What political neophytes don't know is that we Northerners are more of political faithfuls/loyalists cos there's this inter party competition among supporters.
This is also why the most fanatical football club supporters too are in the North.
Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north, you don't north at all.

We don't joke with what we identify with up north.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by gabbytabby: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Buhari ke. Make we truly forget am as one can't teach an ignorant dog any trick.

You see Atiku (May we not die so Atifeku) come they talk of Buhari. Buhari is a man of great integrity who is committed to Nigeria only that e get as he be.

Buhari time they choke alright but its all over the world ( I used to buy 5 pounds blender now the minimum is 30 pounds).

God dey.

Realguyman1:
Even thiefs dey in different level. Though say thief na thief, but u nor fit compare harm robbers wey dey with gun with petty thiefs and pocket pickers.

Some thief dey wey dey thief people goods or properties, but them nor dey harm them, why some dey wey go thief people goods or properties and them go still harm them or even kill them join. And Buhari na perfect example of person wey come thief, harm and kill the people join. So leave all this tory wey u dey yarn bros.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Mccullum: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2022
sEE vICtoRy pIcTuReS EvErY wHeRe FoR tInUbU

oMO TiNuBu VictOrY iN 2023 PREsidential IS tAnGIbLE

for the betterment of Nigeria.

ABAT 2023 IS A GOAL.
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by kay4kay: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Obi will come 5th if he continues on the path of stupidity.

Kwankwaso 3rd
Sowore 4th

So wore cant beat obi. Obi got the street . But Tinubu got the Seat
Re: APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) by Realguyman1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
gabbytabby:
Buhari ke. Make we truly forget am as one can't teach an ignorant dog any trick.

You see Atiku (May we not die so Atifeku) come they talk of Buhari. Buhari is a man of great integrity who is committed to Nigeria only that e get as he be.

Buhari time they choke alright but its all over the world ( I used to buy 5 pounds blender now the minimum is 30 pounds).

God dey.

You are the one who is ignorant here and that's why u see Buhari who is a destroyer a lesser evil than Atiku. Everyone know that the current challenges all over the world is been cause by the last epidemic and this current Russia and Ukraine war. Buhari own start to dey choke right from 2015 wey he took over power. Shay na for Coronavirus or Russia/Ukraine war time buhari take increase fuel price from 87 naira to 145 without any fuel subsidy removal?

Na for under this nonsense Buhari government Fulanis herdsmen wahala escalate from middle bet to all over Nigeria. Na for under this Buhari government kidnapping for high ways become normal business for kidnappers all over Nigeria. As I dey talk to you so, up till today people for rural areas nor dey go farm with rest of mind again ( my hometown is a perfect example), and u dey open ur mouth dey yarn dust.

You are even talking of buying something in pounds, that to show say na UK u yourself even dey and u open ur mouth dey yarn dust from there. Una for that west really dey try well well. Make una keep on dey form relationship with the north to dey elect nonsense people into power to dey do nonsense and begin find UK and middle east countries may una wan run go. I even see one of your thread you created last year, talking about a friend who wants to run to Canada sighting insecurities as his reason. Who he wan come leave for naija to face the insecurities?

But one thing I know be say one day be one day, in one way or the other everybody go chop their own share of the breakfast wey them dey dish out for this naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu / Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.