Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue (532 Views)

Whatsapp Issue / Whatsapp Issue / With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue by Oluwatoyink(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2022
I stay in Kaduna. My PA stays in illorin. I want to give her access to my WhatsApp messages to help me reply messages and veiw status. How is that possible
Re: Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue by slimjohn2k5: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Yes
Configure whatsapp desktop for her
Re: Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue by Oluwatoyink(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Yes
Configure whatsapp desktop for her

We are distant
Re: Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue by slimjohn2k5: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Oluwatoyink:

We are distant
Let her download zoom, hv a meeting with her to share her screen for that.

Distance is nothing

3 Likes

Re: Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue by Oluwatoyink(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Let her download zoom, hv a meeting with her to share her screen for that.

Distance is nothing

Please explain
Re: Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue by slimjohn2k5: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Oluwatoyink:

Please explain

Call me
Re: Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue by codewithrebel: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2022
shes can be using your WhatsApp via WhatsApp Web, connecting might be a little stressful but it would work just fine.

at her end she would visit web.whatsapp.com preferably on a computer, she would need to share you a barcode that would be shown to her preferably by screenshoting.

at your end, you would need to go to your WhatsApp 'linked devices', open the barcode screenshot on another device, maybe your own laptop, then scan the barcode with your phone after following the prompt to link a device on WhatsApp.

these whole process has to be happening simultaneously, because the barcode expires.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Stars ⭐ Payout Settings (transfer Stars Money To Local Bank) Facebook / Htc Hd7 For Sale / Just Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.