Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Whatsapp Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Issue (225 Views)

Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue / Whatsapp Issue. Pls Help / Whatsapp Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Issue by kayone6237(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
I have been having issue with my WhatsApp for up to a month now, guru in the house should help me because it is my official line. I have sent series of mail and even chatted with WhatsApp but all I got is copy and paste reply. My WhatsApp just stop working asking me to use official WhatsApp . I have uninstalled and installed WhatsApp from the play store all to no avail. Anytime I wanted to logging to my account, it will be telling me to use official WhatsApp. Please what is the solution?

Re: Whatsapp Issue by kayone6237(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
I have uninstalled and installed WhatsApp from playstores more than ten times, yet, it is the same. Am still getting the same message

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Strikes Hot Partnership With Tesla Science Center / The Infinix Note 30 Buzz: Tell Us Your Dream Features And Game-changing Ideas / Check Out The Charging Time Test Review For The Infinix GT 10 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.