Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1047 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: .. by Kingpin1000: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2022
It depends on how you broke up and how the relationship was.
Most times you feel this way when you are the one at fault for the breakup or she broke up on you when least expected.
You can't stop a habit without replacing it with another. She needs to be replaced in your heart.
As for me, I don't breakup I just ghost you, even if you break up with me, I keep your contact replace you with another and strategise on how to bleep you and turn you to friends with benefit.

1 Like

Re: .. by Chukwudiajibo(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Did you break up with her, or she break up with you

1 Like

Re: .. by HarlequinLekex: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Engage yourself in things that will make you forget her.

1 Like

Re: .. by Candidlady: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2022
What you get when you breakup with a mami water

Your waterloo is loading you will soon meet it

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Kingpin1000:
It depends on how you broke up and how the relationship was.
Most times you feel this way when you are the one at fault for the breakup or she broke up on you when least expected.
You can't stop a habit without replacing it with another. She needs to be replaced in your heart.
As for me, I don't breakup I just ghost you, even if you break up with me, I keep your contact replace you with another and strategise on how to bleep you and turn you to friends with benefit.

Thanks alot,...I'm still looking for a replacement tho,,..,,...I wasn't at fault.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Chukwudiajibo:
Did you break up with her, or she break up with you

She shocked me,I didn't expect it,..,.I've been like this since April 27th this yr
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

I'm trying,that's why I need a job for now, while I wait for nysc next yr
Re: .. by Lataability(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2022
It wouldn’t be easy bro but you have to man up, time comes in this life when we have to accept the fact that we can’t change. As you said, the girl have moved on so you have do same, there are other things you need to focus on.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Nothing will happen, I've gone for deliverance,I'm just recovering.....I used to sleep and wake up with her memories in my head bro,u can imagine....I thank God for my life now,I'm getting better,things av started working good for me nw
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

You're right,she's an ogbanje...
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Lataability:
It wouldn’t be easy bro but you have to man up, time comes in this life when we have to accept the fact that we can’t change. As you said, the girl have moved on so you have do same, there are other things you need to focus on.

Thanks
Re: .. by Candidlady: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Tunechi09:

Nothing will happen, I've gone for deliverance,I'm just recovering.....I used to sleep and wake up with her memories in my head bro,u can imagine....I thank God for my life now,I'm getting better,things av started working good for me nw

Deliverance can't and won't save you.. you are finished you are doomed
Kun gama

After toying with her heart you expect to find peace undecided

Even if 20 pastors 2 evangelist 7 prophets and prophetess were to hold 21 days vigil over your case. You won't still find peace.

Ring her and apologies for all your wrongs only then will/might you have peace
Re: .. by Tboymessiah(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Na money wey no dey Ur hand make u dey reason this way like can u ever found a woman that will love u like her......
Re: .. by HarlequinLekex: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Tunechi09:

I'm trying,that's why I need a job for now, while I wait for nysc next yr
You will get it soon.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Deliverance can't and won't save you.. you are finished you are doomed
Kun gama

After toying with her heart you expect to find peace undecided

Even if 20 pastors 2 evangelist 7 prophets and prophetess were to hold 21 days vigil over your case. You won't still find peace.

Ring her and apologies for all your wrongs only then will/might you have peace

She hurt me..I didn't do anything to her,tho we had lil-misunderstanding b4 we parted.....I can't even hurt someone I loved so much then.....and I can't play with someone's emotion...I'd rather leave if I don't feel anything for the person....

@candidlady...I know u hate men so much.....
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:
Na money wey no dey Ur hand make u dey reason this way like can u ever found a woman that will love u like her......

I don't think she loved me, the girl played with my heart like a tennis ball
Re: .. by Emilia154(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Things lyk what because am also goin through the same thing
Re: .. by Das1mama: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

I DOUBT IF ACTUALLY YOU ARE A LADY!! WITH THIS KIND OF HARDENED AND A TERRIBLE HEART OF YOURS... NO REMORSE OR PAMPERING WORDS.

1 Like

Re: .. by Emilia154(f): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Tunechi09:

I don't think she loved me, the girl played with my heart like a tennis ball
Same thing my bf did to me

1 Like

Re: .. by HarlequinLekex: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Things that will you keep u busy when you want to think of her.
Emilia154:
Things lyk what because am also goin through the same thing
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Emilia154:
Same thing my bf did to me

People with good heart always end up with d3mons....

With time, you'll get over him..... they told me to replace her,buh it's kinda hard tho
Re: .. by Candidlady: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Das1mama:
I DOUBT IF ACTUALLY YOU ARE A LADY!! WITH THIS KIND OF HARDENED AND A TERRIBLE HEART OF YOURS... NO REMORSE OR PAMPERING WORDS.

Why are you on my a$$ undecided
You men deserve no pity or remorse... when ieventually become a midwife I'd be doing God's work.. placing control on the amount of boy child that get to see this green earth of ours
Re: .. by Das1mama: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2022
Tunechi09:

THEN WHY DID YOU COME TO WEEP AND WAIL LIKE A DERIALED AKUNA! TO GOSSIP? i'm out of here!
Re: .. by Candidlady: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Tunechi09:

She hurt me..I didn't do anything to her,tho we had lil-misunderstanding b4 we parted.....I can't even hurt someone I loved so much then.....and I can't play with someone's emotion...I'd rather leave if I don't feel anything for the person....

@candid.lady...I know u hate men so much.....

Liar
Sure before you guys went your separate ways you have been having sex with other girls...

All men are cheats
Y'all deserve whatever harsh treatment you get/face
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Das1mama:
THEN WHY DID YOU COME TO WEEP AND WAIL LIKE A DERIALED AKUNA! TO GOSSIP? i'm out of here!

I didn't mention u here...u can leave.......mgbeke!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Liar
Sure before you guys went your separate ways you have been having sex with other girls...

All men are cheats
Y'all deserve whatever harsh treatment you get/face

She was into hook up.....not all guys cheat....I don't know why u hate men this much.

U need a good fvck for ur brain cells to work normal!!!
Re: .. by GoooodHardDick: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Emotional simp pussy ass men everywhere!

That girl has since moved on and she's busy collecting dick right now as I'm typing this, but you who's the simp has refused to grow up and let go. Keep simping! Don't stop! Shey you grab!
Re: .. by SenecaTheYonger: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
This is your third account and you’ve complained about this several times. Send me an email and give me her number let me talk to her. Might be able to convince her to take you back.
Re: .. by GoooodHardDick: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Tunechi09:

She was into hook up.....not all guys cheat....I don't know why u hate men this much.

U need a good fvck for ur brain cells to work normal!!!

A girl was into hookup yet you were dating her?oga you dey Ment? Haven't you heard that you don't date Nigeria girls? But you bang them instead, dump them and move on?

I'm sure it was that girl that dumped you hence the reason you're pained and emotional. Keep simping like the pussy ass man you are! We don't have advice for you here
Re: .. by Das1mama: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you on my a$$ undecided
You men deserve no pity or remorse... when ieventually become a midwife I'd be doing God's work.. placing control on the amount of boy child that get to see this green earth of ours
ON YOUR ASS U SAY? IS IT WASHED? tuer!! SO OBVIOUS but the good thing is God will not grant the HOSTILITY you have against MEN. U BETTER SEEK FOR REFORMATION b4 it CONSUMES u.
Re: .. by GoooodHardDick: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
This is your third account and you’ve complained about this several times. Send me an email and give me her number let me talk to her. Might be able to convince her to take you back.

So the SIMP has brought this topic here before?

Omo when PO wins we'll have to ban simps from Nigeria! They are also part of Nigeria's problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your First Cumming Experience / My French Is Improving / What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.