Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union (9313 Views)

31 States Owe CBN N340bn Bailout Funds / Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Dantani Wushishi: Northern States Owe NECO ₦2.8 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Klington: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Typicool8(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2022
post=118644906:
Wickedness of the highest level.
And many of these grandmas and grandpas died while waiting for their pension.

May all politicians that raped our nation and took her 100 years back with blind looting and stealing never end well in life.
Including their supporters.
So shall it be as long as God lives....

Amen, including your darling daddy who has made sure that Nigeria retrogressed under his watch
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by damosade(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2022
I was telling someone that seyi is a good man... at least he is far better than the rest.

1 Like

Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Realists(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2022
sonature1:
Nigerian politicians are all the same. From north to south, east to west, no difference.

It's rather surprising to see tribes and religions fight themselves instead of all Nigerians demanding that the political class must do what they promised to do, step down or be voted out.

How can a leader sleep at night knowing that they owe old men and women (veterans) who depend on pensions to survive?

The blame game is the only weapon the political elites have to control us. Divide and rule is the goal. Whether Muslim or Christian or any other tribe.
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by FLYFIRE(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2022
israelmao:
APC is a total failure through and through.
That is an understatement bro...APC is a COLOSSAL failure UP & DOWN grin grin grin
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Islandlady:

South East governors are the most useless governors in Nigeria, So stop Wailing about Southwest governors who are working! Face your Alaigbo failures!
Emilokan is the most useless of them all. Chicago pooing granpa. Useless skull miners. Una eye go clear come 2023. U can't even mention APC in Adamawa,kebbi and other states. APC dead on arrival. Atiku vs obi is already a sure thing.. Bastardsss

1 Like

Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by GeneralPula: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Abatan said Lagos State did not belong to the group of debtor states because it was the first to embrace the Contributory Pension Scheme.

This is what you get when people handling your government have an iota of common sense..
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Deoo1125: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Seyi makinde is not useless abeg, that guy dey pay pension as at when due.

Antoeni:
Outside Lagos Governor, The Rest SW Governors are so Useless

1 Like

Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Kingartus13: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2022
People that have worked for years in the state, why withhold their pension. Only God will see us through
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Ritchiee: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2022
One of the reasons God is with Tinubu and his team in Lagos.He takes workers welfare serious.He never owes,pays workers promptly,pays WAEC fees,NECO fees,Pensioners etc as at when due since 1999.
Only the blind and myopic will tell me and my friends not to support Tinubu.
Tinubu is a man with the midas touch.
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by ObalendeCMS: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2022
BabaAgba79:

One of my 1000 reasons to support Jagaban! He embraced the Contributory Pension from day one (2004)! Lagos workers and pensioners not owed at any point in time! Jagaban set a template in Lagos that all his successors are following! I am not blind to all these! Jagaban is not a failure! He has never been! Buhari and his brothers decided to go off Jagaban's way saying they don't want any control by anybody, hence his failure! Look, I am a young Nigerian in his early 40s. I knw all these 3 major contenders, I can assure you all that the best of them to ensure good governance is Jagaban! Jagaban lived in the US for some years b4 coming to Nigeria. He knows what a system is! He set it in Lagos. Lagos is supposed to be country not a state! All I want is a system to work. All I want is light to be fixed. Economy to thrive. Security to be intact. Education to progress. All these thrived in Lagos under Tinubu. All ur excuses of old age, sickness are dull and insufficient not to support efficiency! The rest candidates even know that Jagaban has all it takes to fix Nigeria! Nigeria shall be great again! BAT! BAT!! BAT!!! Incoming president!

You forget bandits, kidnapping and terrorism to add to the lists of all that you just want. Myopic Tinubu supporter.
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by 2016v2017: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu urchins will leave south west governors that couldn't pay pensioners there money after retirement and be carrying Peter Obi matter on there head like Gala
How those pensioners managed to survive ?
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Chemlite: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Islandlady:

South East governors are the most useless governors in Nigeria, So stop Wailing about Southwest governors who are working! Face your Alaigbo failures!

Hypocrisy is when you insult buhari for failing woefully, but support your Governors when they also failed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by PrinceOfLagos: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
2016v2017:

How those pensioners managed to survive ?
My brother if you ask me, Na who I go ask? APC politicians are just wicked
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Polchiz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Africans! They fight fir those that oppress them just for primordial sentiment.
If SE governors are useless as you claimed, your own governors are also permitted to be stupid.
It is now a battle of which region has the most stupid leaders, right?
Well, Obi did not owe pensioners a dime. Others should follow his footstep.

1 Like

Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by starstaz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Meaning, collectively these 5 States helmsman spent One Billion per day together. Eating pepper soup, Chicken, Roasted fish and gallivanting on Air cruise with elderly peoples money. Gluttons.
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by clockwisereport: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
If only Nigerians will watch the tedx talk by pilato titled Do monkeys love trees
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by ariesbull: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
very terrible region always badly run and owing their workers
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by starstaz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
BabaAgba79:

One of my 1000 reasons to support Jagaban! He embraced the Contributory Pension from day one (2004)! Lagos workers and pensioners not owed at any point in time! Jagaban set a template in Lagos that all his successors are following! I am not blind to all these! Jagaban is not a failure! He has never been! Buhari and his brothers decided to go off Jagaban's way saying they don't want any control by anybody, hence his failure! Look, I am a young Nigerian in his early 40s. I knw all these 3 major contenders, I can assure you all that the best of them to ensure good governance is Jagaban! Jagaban lived in the US for some years b4 coming to Nigeria. He knows what a system is! He set it in Lagos. Lagos is supposed to be a country not a state! All I want is a system that works. All I want is light to be fixed. Economy to thrive. Security to be intact. Education to progress. All these thrived in Lagos under Tinubu. All ur excuses of old age, sickness are dull and insufficient not to support efficiency! The rest candidates even know that Jagaban has all it takes to fix Nigeria! Nigeria shall be great again! BAT! BAT!! BAT!!! Incoming president!
Nice piece.
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by mabea: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Antoeni:
The truth is they don't call out their leaders but they use it against South East who often checkmate and call out their own leaders.
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by mabea: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Honourable1901:
Lagos state is still the most organized state in Nigeria, the best among the rest..

A big thanks to all our governor for this improvement, thank you asiwaju for laying the foundation!

I love lagos
Sanwo olu 2023
So Lagos just started working in 1999? You must be a teenager.
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Honourable1901(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
mabea:
So Lagos just started working in 1999? You must be a teenager.

Lmao see this dull ancestor, what do yóu know aboút history
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Winnersunited: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Freebills12:
Haha! Their interest is on why Peter Obi after paying pensioners their salaries and also cleared the 2 years salaries owed by Mbadinauju administration, had to invested £12.6 million of state's fund for the good of Anambrians! I am to say that you people now behave like people without honour!
Don't mind people that celebrate thievery. Can't you see how they adole blablu blablu.
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by wildkat: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu urchins will leave south west governors that couldn't pay pensioners there money after retirement and be carrying Peter Obi matter on there head like Gala
Guys like Moh247 Fredoooooo and

1 Like

Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by Kfed4ril(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Abia State Governor owes 117 Months Salary

Have you ever heard of such before in your entire life ?

No wonder Criminals have taken over Power there

Haba na
That’s almost 10 years
Fear God small with your propaganda o
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by christistruth01: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Haba na
That’s almost 10 years
Fear God small with your propaganda o

AcuraZDX:

This Abia State or another?

Wailer

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ikpeazu-owes-117-months-salary-30-months-pension-to-abia-workers-and-pensioners-%E2%80%95-nlc/

Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by christistruth01: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Antoeni:

That is why your People are fleeing to all SW States in droves even to Osogbo

The ones in Oyo State have spent the last 21 years fighting over Eze Ndigbo Position
the case must have reached the Supreme court by now
Your People full Ibadan and have no plans to leave
Olubadan and his Chiefs gave up on settling the Eze Ndigbo matter for them
after about 16 years
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by oluwatobi43301: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Goodness gracious!!!!!!!!!! Goodness gracious!!!!!!!!!! ...
Re: Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union by SAMTOBIJU(m): 3:49am On Nov 25, 2022
happney65:
The oloriburuku's that call themselves awoists are finding it difficult to pay pensioners while they themselves live extra large. If not for Seyi that is paying back a huge debt of about 43Billion of grautities and also paying them their pensions every month,they were turned to beggers under the previous administration

In Oyo state,come 2023, pensioners are saying they are giving seyi 100percent of their votes

Make we no lie Seyi try in that aspect. Whichever way, no vacancy at Agodi government house. Seyi 4+4

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judiciary ; The Last Hope Of The Common Man / . / Osinbajo: FG Has Reserved $618m For Youths In Tech, Creative Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.