Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Effective Email Communication For Professionals - Get Course Cost $20 For $0 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Effective Email Communication For Professionals - Get Course Cost $20 For $0 (157 Views)

Yusuf Sununu Asks CPN To Prosecute 'Unregistered' IT Professionals / How To Get Course For Udemy Free? / Help, Having Issues With My Way Of Spoken English (lack Of Communication Skill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Email Communication For Professionals - Get Course Cost $20 For $0 by bizay7(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Hi @everyone

I believe this can help.

Communicating professionally via email is extremely important for any remote worker. It can make or mar a career in the online space. So, our team at Woculus have put together an online course for effective email communication for professionals. The course goes for $20 and will launch by January -https://learn.woculus.com/business-coach-landing/

However, we are willing to give early access to get some feedback before our launch date. If you are interested, please visit the course page here and place an order. Once placed, kindly share your name on this thread or with me by DM and I will accept your order. Then you will have access to the course.

The only thing we need from you is feedback on the course (I will send you a questionaire on this via the email used to register on the site).

If you are interested, please click this link to access the course - https://learn.woculus.com/business-coach-landing/

(1) (Reply)

In Demand Software Skills To Learn In 2023 / Customer Journey Mapping: A Valuable Tool For Enhancing Customer Experience / Free It Vocational Training In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.