Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D (668 Views)

Thank God I Regained My Interest On Going To Church. / How I Recovered From A BREAKUP And Regained My Love For Life / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D by lovediehatelive(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Some guys get worried that anytime they wake up their man still sleeping.

They are worried because normally, when you wake up, your man is supposed to answer present by standing up hard like an iroko tree.

Many factors ranging from stress to diet could be the cause, but no need to worry again!

I have discovered a very simple solution, and no, I'm not selling anything. It is so ridiculously simple.

The answer? White Rice.

Let me explain.

Parboil rice, but don't use salt! I repeat, don't use salt!

I say again, DON'T USE SALT!

After parboiling the rice, rinse it again and cook it normal without using salt.

I repeat, without using salt!

Eat it like that, just white rice. Drink water as your body demands, but not any other drink.

That's all o.

You can do this only at night. For larger result, try it morning, afternoon, night.

If you want your man to be stronger than iron, then be on this diet for a week!

If you want to go for a week on this diet or if you want small taste, then use one banana, slice it inside a plate of the white rice and eat.

No salt, no sugar, just white rice.
Tested and trusted!

***UPDATED JULY 27 2023***

It still works, and I tried playing around with this.

Now, I cooked white rice as stated and added satchet tomato to it. (About 2-3 cups of white rice to one satchet tomato)

As I was preparing the rice and tomato I made sure the pot is left open so that the steam goes off. This way, the tomato won't scatter around.

When it was ready, I at as usual and this taste better than just plain white rice.

Now, my manhhud started getting stronger and stronger.

It was as if it wanted to tear my boxers.

The result is so fast. Maybe because as tomato gives blood and this blood just russed down there, gathering in my manhhud?

Hmmm... I need to bee more medical inclined.
Re: How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D by kelvine(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2022
Gentle men let's gather here to read something new.

White rice, no stew, no meat, no salt.

Amazing

1 Like

Re: How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D by HarlequinLekex: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Snap and let's see.
Re: How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D by faithfull18(f): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Snap and let's see.
Lol grin grin
Re: How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D by Carcholce: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Snap and let's see.

Seconded. And we need to see it in action too.
Re: How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D by Helpout12345: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy You want men to become malnourished with this ooo.

Not only rice with no salt. Na only water with no salt.
Re: How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D by lovediehatelive(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2023
***UPDATED JULY 27 2023***

It still works, and I tried playing around with this.

Now, I cooked white rice as stated and added satchet tomato to it. (About 2-3 cups of white rice to one satchet tomato)

As I was preparing the rice and tomato I made sure the pot is left open so that the steam goes off. This way, the tomato won't scatter around.

When it was ready, I at as usual and this taste better than just plain white rice.

Now, my manhhud started getting stronger and stronger.

It was as if it wanted to tear my boxers.

The result is so fast. Maybe because as tomato gives blood and this blood just russed down there, gathering in my manhhud?

Hmmm... I need to bee more medical inclined.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Just Move On / How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me / Do You Want To Do Your Family Clothes Shopping In Your Office Or Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.