Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Secret Cure To Your High Blood Pressure. This Old Man Shares His Secret - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Secret Cure To Your High Blood Pressure. This Old Man Shares His Secret (246 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Cure To Your High Blood Pressure. This Old Man Shares His Secret by Tallguy28: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mr. Seun says that the secret of the longevity relies in blood vessels. If they are clean and healthy, you can live up to 80 years and even more, and feel completely healthy.

The human body gets older. If you are careful and you cleanse your blood vessels, you have the chance of living at least 20 years without pain in the organs or joint pain, and the body will work excellently. In other words, cleansing the blood vessels can prolong your life and health. And it is not just a theory. I recommended this method to my patients and I practice it personally. All who have listened my advice have exceeded those who are of the same age.

What kind of problems can the 'dirty' blood vessels cause?

Atherosclerosis. The vessels stop functioning well: the small vessels are completely clogged, and the main ones contain high deposits of cholesterol.
The ischemic heart disease. It is caused by regular blood deficiency in the coronary vessels, which, in turn, develop because of the impurities from the vessels.
Stroke. The blood supply impairments in the cerebral tissue causes the death of the nervous endings, which leads to the loss of certain functions.
Hypertension. The impurities from the blood vessels cause the narrowing of the lumen and the increase of the blood pressure.
Varicose veins. They appear inside the body, not just on legs (which is alarming for women). The hemorrhoids are a consequence of the venous dilatation.
Venous and arterial thrombosis. The deposits of impurities from the blood vessels form thrombi and produce the death of the vessel, which can lead to the death of a group of cells from an organism. If the thrombus unbinds and gets into the blood stream, the blocking of the blood vessels in the heart may take place, the cardiac arrest, which in 70% of the cases is followed by the death of the patient.

Until recently, the process of cleansing the blood cells took me a few months. I collected medicinal herbs, I was looking for them at the market or I ordered them on the internet and I prepared an infusion from them. Now, I don't need to do this anymore, since my colleagues from the Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases have created a good and cheap remedy for cleansing the vessels - Cardiovax capsules. In fact, this product regulates the blood pressure and treats hypertension, due to purifying the vessels. Therefore, it is excellent for our purpose.

What are the benefits of cardiovax capsules?
Normalizes blood pressure within the first 6 hours due to bioflavonoids

Restores the tone and elasticity of the vessels within 1 treatment regimen

Safe for any age Effective during stages 1, 2, and 3 of hypertension

Click the link below to order now:
https://uh0fa73d81uh.wsjksz.cc/?target=-7EBNQCgQAAAN-iwN4bwAFAQEREQoRCQoRDUIRDRIAAX9hZGNvbWJvATE&al=70501&ap=-1

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / 5 Signs That Indicate You Are Very Healthy Even If You Don’t Feel Like It / Betadine Ointment Skin Infections Tube Uses 2022 ~ How To Apply, Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.