Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Cure For Anxiety Of The Future By Coach Chika Samuels. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cure For Anxiety Of The Future By Coach Chika Samuels. (133 Views)

Conquering The Anxiety Of Initiating A Fresh Venture: A Manual For Achieving Pro / Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Recipe For Anxiety/How To Calm Your Nerves. Yhuki Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Anxiety Of The Future By Coach Chika Samuels. by sopreciouslife: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Almost everyone has an anxious moment but when it details and gets frequent- Panic attacks get routine so in my wellness practice,the issue avoid anxiety but empower the client to know how to handle anxiety.
So, The hard pill is that Anxiety shows you that you need to wake up right now and be present!
If you feel anxious very frequently it shows you that you're stuck in the past and living in fear of the future.

Having seen hundreds of people in my practice for fertility and wellness, I can tell you that many people fear what the future may hold, or specifically not hold for them.
The magic wand I sway with them is this:
Once you change your perspective and give gratitude for what you do/have -+ anxiety ceases to exist!

So I often ask "Where do you have your biggest source of anxiety right now"
this is important to identify as people are afraid of the future-
1. Anxious of what they will get eg "what happens when I finally become successful doing X, weight loss, wellness relationship, etc.
2. A lot of people are anxious of what they won't get eg in their health, the body, the relationship, the spirituality, connectedness, you know, that good feeling that we have with the world or the career right? They're anxious that it may never happen--that's what happens when live in the future.

Another hard pill I serve is this statement
"You don't control the future, BUT you control every single day and every single action that you put forward"

So If your goal is to be an amazing natural health coach- like mine is - You gonna get certified & trained with the best there is in the world in that niche, You're going to begin to start practicing and show up by putting out content like what you are reading right now, you get to work on that every day, and you're gonna become a little bit more successful every day.

So,I say, forget about five years from now.
What are you doing TODAY? And if you focus on what you can do right now, that takes care of the anxiety in the future.

You may say "Coach Chika, I'm so concerned about my children,the economy,this country, don't know what the future is bringing"

And I'd hold your hand and say to you "My love, IF you control the present by instilling the right skills & culture with those kids and do something daily towards their future - you stand a better chance - you gonna get that thing at the end because you are WORKING towards that because you know that in order to achieve that future, you got to do this, this, this, this this, and yes you got time because you have TODAY.

That , My friend is a cure for anxiety and giving gratitude along the way, giving gratitude the whole time.

That's the tried and proven healthy recipe for anxiety.
❤️
©️ Chika Samuels

Certified Integrative Health Practitioner
_Seasoned Fertility & Lifestyle Coach_

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup Live Stream: How To Watch / Tyson Fury Fight Live Stream: How To Watch Free / Loan Approval App In Cash | Truebalance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.