Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State (33684 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Sufyaan003(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Atiku/Okowa has come to win, Atiku Abubakar is a goal. February 25th, 2023 presidential election must Obey. Pdp Power to the people.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by AbdulMaifura121: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Fired up for Atiku. It's Atiku o'clock and only going to get clearer. Congratulations to PDP. ✅✌️✊
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Pio44: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
peter obi don teach dem lesson, crowd no dey many again
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by IreneJane: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic Party PDP continues today in Ilorin the capital of Kwara State. The people of the state are delighted to welcome H.E Atiku Abubakar to the state of Harmony.

This is the real rally , unlike funeral ceremony wey that one held in ibadan yesterday

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Switruth: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku/Okowa has come to win, Atiku Abubakar is a goal. February 25th, 2023 presidential election must Obey. Pdp Power to the people.
go to warri and see how wicked the delta government is.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Okoroawusa: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
APC women rally plenty pass this one nah
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by zionstaar75: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol!I hope atiku won't ask bukola for refund after election results are out.I'm willing to bet 500k on kwara,PDP won't see 40%
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by ojex004: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu 1st
Atiku 2nd
Kwankaso 3rd
Obidence 4th
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by JayyXXX(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:

The votes are coming from Nnewi. Oponu elede.
Dominique, OAM4J, Rocktation Seun is this not against rule number 2?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Godwin5766(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
TheSameGuy:
APC will win kwara State.

The 2023 Election is APC vs PDP, Kola Abiola and other Jokers are just craving for attention
which kwara abeg ? We are tired of this APC government. We're now regretting the slogan "otoge"
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by ufuosman(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
OK na
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by DeOTR: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Africum:
Ilorin and the whole of Kwara is Atikulate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ34CVOi4Ps
This is not impressive o if you actually know that place.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Robenna(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
9jahotblog:

They must obey

They are OBIdient
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by uba1991: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

If they had come down south to present candidate, but with fulani, PDP already in the casket
nigeria is beyond that cave you are living in. North West alone have 22 million votes, while your region in have 10 million votes.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by badoms911: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
That's a sign of a victory.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by SirNature23: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hello my good people of Kwara.
Kwara is Atikulated
Kwara is PDP
2023 as far as Kwara is concerned , it's PDP
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Aiel123: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
APC women rally plenty pass this one nah
You can't be serious.
Pics and videos are two different things.
Check out the videos then compare.
PDP media aide are to slow ...
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Bayyajidda(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku with Tinubu as the favourite.

Other contestants like Sowore and others are just catching cruise with their illiterate supporters.

What has this post got to do with Obi? You believe that Peter Obi is catching cruise why then are you obsessed with him. Why do you tremble hearing his name? Why is Obi candidacy a threat to your existence?

It's obvious from how obsessed you're with Obi, that you and you can don't fear any other candidate the way you fear Obi's candidacy. If not tell me, who would go around hating on someone that is no threat to them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Themandator: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
This arena was filled to the brim when when APC women rally was launched here haha.

Senseless.. The women came from all over the country.... No candidate is strong in all states and zones

Go and view Tinubu in Warri with deputy senate president and minister from the state and then Ebonyi state today
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by HomoSapiien: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Themandator:

Senseless.. The women came from all over the country.... No candidate is strong in all states and zones

Go and view Tinubu in Warri with deputy senate president and minister from the state and then Ebonyi state today

Tinubu was impressive in Ebonyi today. Go check.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by AudiA90: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=9jahotblog post=118648077]Atiku/Okowa has come to win, Atiku Abubakar is a goal. February 25th, 2023 presidential election must Obey. Pdp Power to the people. [/qe

Oloriburuku
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Telldem1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
TRIBALHEADBOY:
Tribalism! I stand on Asiwaju mandate, call it Tribalism or religious gingoist, I am a yoruba boy so I will vote a yoruba man whether he is qualified or not. Monkey no fine but em mama like am
Enemy of the country.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by LeoDeKing: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bayyajidda:

How has this post got to do with Obi? You believe that Peter Obi is catching cruise why then are you obsessed with him. Why do you tremble hearing his name? Why is Obi candidacy a threat to your existence?

It's obvious from how obsessed you're with Obi, that you and you can don't fear any other candidate the way you fear Obi's candidacy. If not tell me, who would go around hating on someone that is no threat to them?
I had to go back to my post to search for where I mentioned peter Obi but to no avail.

Shinedu, peter obi is a butterfly, stop making him look like a bird. He is not a contender against Tinubu. That is why I said other jokers.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Bayyajidda(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I had to go back to my post to search for where I mentioned peter Obi but to no avail.

Shinedu, peter obi is a butterfly, stop making him look like a bird. He is not a contender against Tinubu. That is why I said other jokers.

You didn't mention his name, right? So what's his pictures doing in your posts?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Harbeytech: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
This arena was filled to the brim when when APC women rally was launched here haha.
same thoughts
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Hoelujohn: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
That's where they are sharing the money ooo. Everyone needs to partake in sharing of national cake
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Edino01(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kwara for Atiku/Okowa
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Jostoman: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=TheSameGuy post=118648114][/quote] favourite against Atiku? grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Jostoman: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The crowd is even less than Ned Nwoko’s family

Atiku should throw-in the towel. He has no chances! Peter Obi already nailed and buried his chances.
for your mind? grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Coolgent(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
I thought it's Qatar o
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State by Coolgent(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The crowd is even less than Ned Nwoko’s family

Atiku should throw-in the towel. He has no chances! Peter Obi already nailed and buried his chances.

I swear to God Peter Obi will not win in 2023.

The battle is between Atiku and Balablu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: How He Died - Dr Ore Falomo / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.