Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? (47386 Views)

Ernest Okonkwo: Nigeria's Best Football Commentator Of All Time / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful / Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by rowland545(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
TRIBALHEADBOY:
Tribalism! I stand on Asiwaju mandate, call it Tribalism or religious gingoist, I am a yoruba boy so I will vote a yoruba man whether he is qualified or not. Monkey no fine but em mama like am
nah y poverty go kill u
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
McDaav:
This reminds of a story by someone who returned to Nigeria from one Japan. I guess, I read the story in NL. The guy was saying the problem with Japan and South Korea likes is the difficulty to speak their language. The Kim can mean over 20 things with different pronunciation. But they're also spelled as Kim.

Well, I will call them by their Jersey number and name grin

You are trying to communicate something to us? Try sign language. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Emola12(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kinimanjaro
Kim amoda
Kim shettima
Kim fraud
Kim no aso rock

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Originalsly: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hmmm.... "... and it's a goal kick. Kim makes a short pass to Kim at left back ... Ronaldo is moving in to tackle .. Kim passes to Kim ... been tackled by #11 and hits it out to Kim at right back who turns it back to Kim in goal... long kick to Jung ... who heads it to Jeong".... pure confusion to the listener. Guess just the numbers will be used.

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Lukuluku69(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
if you are the commentator, how will you manage this South Korean Team today? grin grin grin angry cheesy cool cool

Imagine if you are following the Match with a Radio Commentary.

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by SPAMBOX7: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
I was just discussing this with my guy when we saw the line up. He go choke for this woman wey dey do pidgin commentary today. Make i see how she go take dogde am cheesy

Modified: I talk am. She just said she no dey like waste time for name. She no dey disappoint cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Mirasteel: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lol.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Chizzychinny: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
All the Kim and Hwang should come out, you know yourselves.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Streetmovement(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I pity pidgin, Hausa and Igbo commentators grin

Person tongue go cut today cheesy
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by christistruth01: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
if you are the commentator, how will you manage this South Korean Team today? grin grin grin angry cheesy cool cool

Hwang1
Hwang2
Hwang3
Hwang4
Kim1
Kim2
Kim3
Kim4
Son
Jung1
Jeong2

And also use the shirt numbers
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by skuribeebo: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
And they have facial resemblance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by cream1: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:

It was deliberately done to confuse anyone spying on their training.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by meobizy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Call am as you see am. If job no hard sometimes, na job e be?
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by TiglathPILESER: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
justa to confirm the names via flashscore not what it posted by the op

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by timilehin007(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Demurkelly:
Lol. Exactly wetin i been dey observe for tv now. Sleepy looking Kim passes to short Kim, who crosses over to the tall kim.

Short Hwang passes to long hwang who nods the ball to average hwang

you mean you no fit "Kim" yourself

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Bintdawood(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Call them Kim based on the number for their jersey kawai grin ie Kim10.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by charlypoker(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kim KiM KiM KIM grin grin grin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by survival1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Stop confusing people by posting what is not. We all know that they use their last name. Example, J.S. Park, H.M. Son. The lineup you posted was deliberately altered to show most of their first names. Here's the real lineup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by ALFADOS(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
The90sVirginBoy:
Na to use Jersey number knack any Kim grin
simple as ABC you get da point my boi
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by GistFullGround: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Don't be a racist pig!
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Enoch07:
A good commentator will not have any problems, ask Peter dury or Jim beglin or even Jon champion
grin Pro Evolution Soccer comes to mind grin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by The90sVirginBoy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=ALFADOS post=118650244]simple as ABC you get da point my boi[/quote

Your what? undecided
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by dont8(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
McDaav:
This reminds of a story by someone who returned to Nigeria from one Japan. I guess, I read the story in NL. The guy was saying the problem with Japan and South Korea likes is the difficulty to speak their language. The Kim can mean over 20 things with different pronunciation. But they're also spelled as Kim.

Well, I will call them by their Jersey number and name grin
Every language has that, unless if it's differentiated with signs. Yoruba is good example:
Owo - hand
Owo - name of town
Owo - broom
Owo- money
Owo - respect
Owo - name of person
Owo - fall
Etc

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by SavageResponse(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Na how many people dey bear Kim for the same team?
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by donem: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
You just choosed to be mischievous

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Awesome007(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
The goalkeeper Kim passes the ball to the center back kim. What a mistake from Kim the right back defender oh! and a good block from the number 8 Jessie kim.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by RillJ(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
chiefolododo:
Are they quintuplet?

Naaaa! They are just Kimplets, dats all
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by olisaEze(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Enoch07:
A good commentator will not have any problems, ask Peter dury or Jim beglin or even Jon champion

Another finished fifa 22 addict spotted! cheesy
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Gentlevip: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
O yes Kim, the other Kim....no the one behind that Kim....yes that one right of Kim...no pls the Kim is at front of the left Kim... Just don't confuse yourself, its Kim, and Kim and yes we mean kim
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by 3verblazing(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Funny but they all have different additions to differentiate them.. say Kim Jin sung, Kim yu pin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by We4all: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Is it that names are scarce in the country?
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Illegal1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
All kim nah kim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Penalty Stats for Messi and Ronaldo / 2018 World Cup : Meet The 32 Captains Leading Their Teams Into Battle / Ademola Lookman Helped Everton Defeat Manchester City. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.