Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,742 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? (47169 Views)

Ernest Okonkwo: Nigeria's Best Football Commentator Of All Time / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful / Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Plus10(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nah to dey shout kim 1,2,3...upanda till the match finish grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by sheymoni(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kim everywhere
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by PStacks(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
U will just be like.

Kim Kim Kim Kim kim

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Leoleo1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lol

VeryWickedGoat:
Kim
Kim big ear
Kim long neck
Kim ojuyobo
Kim iroko
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Baawaa(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jersey number will do the job
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Demurkelly: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Best way is when calling their name you added the number that's written on their jersey. Kim one, Kim Nineteen, Hwang Eleven, Hwang six . That's the simplest way to differentiate them.

You smart. Me likey
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by archangel1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
ONE KINDRED dey front grin grin angry grin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Am go start a big fight in the commentator box room if I see this forget the match I'll be seeing prison

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Greatkenny2: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
If I were the commentator, I’d use their positions on the field as prefix … right back Kim, goalkeeper Kim, center back Kim …. Funny though
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by alobright17(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
if you are the commentator, how will you manage this South Korean Team today? grin grin grin angry cheesy cool cool

Just say one of the kims is holding the ball now he passes to the other Kim
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Enoch07:
A good commentator will not have any problems, ask Peter dury or Jim beglin or even Jon champion
e clear say you be pes guy but me na FIFA so I go say ask Derek Rae
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by MorataFC: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
LMAO
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by sonature1: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
The names are not difficult to pronounce.

It's okay for your to be hard to pronounce, but when it is short it becomes much easier.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
The kims
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Iamthoney(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
LibertyRep:
Don't they have second names?

Well their jersey numbers will come handy this time around
Na only you be the real nigga here

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Laple0541(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kim Eyimba

Kim North Korea FC

Kim Don D united
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Enoch07: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
e clear say you be pes guy but me na FIFA so I go say ask Derek Rae
Lol guy fifa hard ooo but I sure say I go still humble you sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by jeromestarks: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Kim Nosa
Kim big ear
Kim long neck
Kim ojuyobo
Kim iroko
Yes o. I did take style to nickname them on the field.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by fcbelle72(f): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
if you are the commentator, how will you manage this South Korean Team today? grin grin grin angry cheesy cool cool
kim striker, Kim right wing, kim left wing grin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Just call them by their jersey numbers..
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Pinterest: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Racoon:
Nothing new! Chinese names are always sounding like that, but they are always funny to pronounce.

They are not Chinese.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Psady(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
What a country!
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by pongwa(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
simple
3 Kim
4 Kim
Etc
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Drbarmes(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Enoch07:
A good commentator will not have any problems, ask Peter dury or Jim beglin or even Jon champion
PES

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by MrBONE2(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Kim Nosa
Kim big ear
Kim long neck
Kim ojuyobo
Kim iroko

grin

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by TheFacelessMan: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin

Their names in full or focus on their jersey numbers/ positions
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Kurtil(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Instead of confusing me, I will confuse all of us
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by victorazy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
This one grin na family members.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by jamesversion: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
TRIBALHEADBOY:
Tribalism! I stand on Asiwaju mandate, call it Tribalism or religious gingoist, I am a yoruba boy so I will vote a yoruba man whether he is qualified or not. Monkey no fine but em mama like am

Hausas should only vote Atiku.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by SmartyPants(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Enoch07:

You go here something like:

Its Son Heung Min and 10 of his country's finest... there may be 5 Kims, 3 Hwoangs, and 2 Jungs out there today, but make no mistake, there's only one goal for South Korea. Victory.

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by 8stargeneral: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
I will just call kim now passes d ball to others kims.....dem know dem selves grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) / English Hard O’ — Nigerians Blast UEFA After Misunderstanding Oshoala Post / Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.