Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) (21386 Views)

APC Women And Youth Presidential Campaign In PH Stadium Rivers State. Video / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ElSudani: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Tell that to the TVC camera crew. Depression and fear is in the air in that stadium. I saw one of the senators that represent Lagos. The man was minutes away from crying.
APC is D-E-A-D, dead like dodo.
Good riddance!

The videos are online except you are looking at a different event.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Countersam(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
tinsel:
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aehOZKDozFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aehOZKDozFk
Why hire secondary school students on uniform to carry placards?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Let's leave it at 5%. APC's expectations from that end for their victory is 5%. It's bemusing when after the elections and swearing in, the same people start to make demands for political rewards greater than 5%. It's critical to understand what Soludo was lamenting about few days ago. You don't put your eggs in one basket, a lying basket for that matter.

And where has not putting your whole eggs in a basket led the country? Look around, everywhere is in a mess.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
even child dedication de get more numbers than this...apc in South East is just a joke,can't and won't happen

Obi is coming,Nigeria must be salvaged. 💯
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by assholemods: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118650745:

Obi rally in Ibadan
Smaller venue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Franking: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinumbu nothing for you.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by rummmy: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Waste of time..
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by duduade16: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
slivertongue:

Like I said it's by PVC not by crowd. If you believe he can win Ebonyi also believe Atiku can Osun
That one is sure Tunibu can never win Osun, I lives in Osun, by this time tomorrow Osun state is ready PDP state
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
slivertongue:
Scanty though not by crowd but by PVC.

They use the crowd to rig vote

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Biafraaa: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
If the drug baron and APC have their way, they won't campaign in the entire SE because they know it's a waste of time and resources. They are only doing so in other not to be tagged as tribalist. We all know APC can never get 10% vote in the entire SE. Even PMB didn't achieve that in his years.
SE is forever Obedient
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ShoeWorld2(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Let's leave it at 5%. APC's expectations from that end for their victory is 5%. It's bemusing when after the elections and swearing in, the same people start to make demands for political rewards greater than 5%. It's critical to understand what Soludo was lamenting about few days ago. You don't put your eggs in one basket, a lying basket for that matter.
But you want to put yours in one basket while advising your neighbour to do the opposite.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by frankson1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
backnbeta:

By your standard; when it's LP, it's a crowd of supporters but when it's APC, it's a paid audience undecided

I stand with Sowore though undecided

What do you expect his kind to do when things don't go they way they thought?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Riptider(f): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Get your Premium Quilbot account at the price of $2/year

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by habibaabdullah: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFO0mV2v3l0

The Nigeria Governors’ Forum has rejected the sale of 10 power plants and headed to court to stop the move of privatisation of the plants by the Federal Government.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu is the next president. The best of all the candidates. The best man for the job

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by edogu(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
I know how these things operate. Every local government chairman will be mandated to mobilise his people. Amount to be paid depends on the agreement.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by zionstaar75: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118650689:

grin grin grin

Scanty
a lot of us know that the pictures u posted was before the rally started.thank God for dstv..by February next year every body eye go clear. Can u imagine people calling Nigeria a zoo now wanting to rule the zoo.deluded jokers

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by madapcmod: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
This one na beer parlour gathering. Umahi just dey enjoy Lagos loot.

Ebonyians know who they are voting.

Obi will clear Umahi poling unit before 12noon on election day
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Picardor2: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
tinsel:

You call this scanty? An event held in a big stadium and not under tents like naming ceremony.

My friend shut up. At least am sure of this. The stadium was scanty. Ppl were induced to come bro. Although they used security personnel to disturb ppl becos of Tinubu wey never be president. When he becomes president I wonder what will happen
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Subzero047: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lol this is the highest crowd Tinubu can get in the SE and this is only number he can muster, I can't wait to see his campaign in Anambra grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Lovenorth: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
One man rally grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Jiokejohn: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
backnbeta:

By your standard; when it's LP, it's a crowd of supporters but when it's APC, it's a paid audience undecided

I stand with Sowore though undecided

Inarguably, Mr. Peter Obi is a force to reckon with.

It is not by Party, Affiliation, Influence, or Power but by Antecedent, Reputation, Transparency, and Trust.

It is not easy to build a massive political cult on nothing within a few months. In today's political arithmetic, the fear of the Labor Party is the beginning of wisdom. Labor Party has no State/Federal executive structure. The Nigerian masses are their structures. They have proven and still proving it. I give it to them.

Finally, if you can genuinely convince your 5year old son with 5 strong reasons why the APC-led federal government should remain in power, I will pronounce GOD's blessings that your generation will be run and managed the way/manner APC managed Nigeria.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118649976:
.Dave Umahi will lose his polling unit to Peter Obi

That will never happen, he forget tinubu,its a direct battle between umahi and obi and the governor is all out to prove a point.....is senatorial district will be a strong hold for APC.

Ebony I people are peculiar in the entire SE.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
tinsel:
Tinubu, might win in Ebonyi. Umahi is trying.

I talk am grin

Urchins are too daft, no wonder Buhari was able to scam them for 8 years grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by gozmok1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

it is turn of South East
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by phorget(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Umahi,Okorocha,Kalu Uzor Orji etc are all in apc yet the easterners are still regarded as a ”dot” or 5%. Is it until all southeasterners now put their eggs in APC basket before they will be regarded?
Nigeria hatred for the igbos is very obvious even to the blind so no matter what igbos do you folks wont still bring yourselves to like them.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Parachoko: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118650810:

It's scanty this is a rally Umahi declared public holiday and forced civil servants and other agencies to attend

I can assure you Tinubu will not get 7% in Ebonyi
Even Buhari people called a Terrorist and Jubril from Sudan got more than that
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by emperor863(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118650810:

It's scanty this is a rally Umahi declared public holiday and forced civil servants and other agencies to attend

I can assure you Tinubu will not get 7% in Ebonyi

You have mental issue. If Umahi declared public holiday,
did he force civil servants to attend the rally?

I honestly want to know how he ensured that civil servants were present. Maybe he went there with a register or a camera? You may need to tell me how he did it.

Foolish man who was conceived in dishonesty and raised in bitterness.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Ultimas: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Peter Obi's naming i think. Tinubu is putting up a good show here, despite this being PDP and Obi turf.
Classic answer.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by oneMalik: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
As expected !

Asiwaju no be their mate .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is Gas In Your Area Today? / Power Distribution Firms Reject Supply From Generating Plants / Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.