Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) (21407 Views)

APC Women And Youth Presidential Campaign In PH Stadium Rivers State. Video / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Superwave16320: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
But Obi campaign in Ibadan yesterday is by crowd n not PVC ba ? The kind of brain damage plaguing Alaigbo is indeed divine.

slivertongue:

Like I said it's by PVC not by crowd. If you believe he can win Ebonyi also believe Atiku can Osun

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by yyba: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
slivertongue:
Scanty though not by crowd but by PVC.
by PVC you said grin? that means LABOUR PARTY will have less than 5k votes in presidential election chaiiiiii grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by yyba: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118649976:
.Dave Umahi will lose his polling unit to Peter Obi
in online polling unit abi grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by zionstaar75: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hisxellency:
Obi we know
in the zoo abi?all of una eyes go soon clear.so u want to rule the zoo abi?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Bennycollins: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
tinsel:
Tinubu, might win in Ebonyi. Umahi is trying.
You don't know Ibo ppl. Even Umahi will vote for Obi. He has to do his work as a party man. This is the closest an Ibo man has come to clinching the presidency since the modern democratic era.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Anonymoususher: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Who is deceiving Tinubu with this rented crowd?

Nobody hates APC, Buhari, Tinubu, Shettima and Muslim - Muslim ticket more than igbos.

We go chop your money and still show u pepper grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by samuelson06(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:
Tinubu: They couldn't even make a down payment on the roasted corn of that transmission.

I heard it. cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
tinsel:
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aehOZKDozFk

Where is Buhari
I thought he said he will lead the campaign personally
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by sultry69(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
backnbeta:

By your standard; when it's LP, it's a crowd of supporters but when it's APC, it's a paid audience undecided

I stand with Sowore though undecided
The guy you mentioned was a shameless prince,he was a pathological liar as well.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by sultry69(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118650689:

grin grin grin

Scanty
Watch the video again and compare it with the naming ceremony of Obi in Ibadan yesterday.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by toprealman: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
How come the candidate didn't address the audience?
Same state that is attacked always. It's ok.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by henchc(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Did you guys notice something very fishy. This people are all thieves!!!!! TVC purposely removed their camera each time Bola Ahmed Tinubu was coming and moving away from the stage. They dont want us to see how he would stagger or shake.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Ashez: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
The M.C just dey shout jaganyash
The crowd no dey even respond, no love in the gathering, hungry faces waiting for money to be shared
Vote Love
Vote happiness
Vote justice
Vote Life
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by backnbeta(f): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jiokejohn:

Inarguably, Mr. Peter Obi is a force to reckon with.

It is not by Party, Affiliation, Influence, or Power but by Antecedent, Reputation, Transparency, and Trust.

It is not easy to build a massive political cult on nothing within a few months. In today's political arithmetic, the fear of the Labor Party is the beginning of wisdom. Labor Party has no State/Federal executive structure. The Nigerian masses are their structures. They have proven and still proving it. I give it to them.

Finally, if you can genuinely convince your 5year old son with 5 strong reasons why the APC-led federal government should remain in power, I will pronounce GOD's blessings that your generation will be run and managed the way/manner APC managed Nigeria.
Your curse be upon you and your generations yet unborn sir! I stand with Omoyele Sowore, I'm not interested in you LP or APC...I don't share their ideologies undecided
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
tinsel:

If he win, I owe you 300 pounds. Save this
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you believe these people will vote APC presidential candidate in an election, you can believe anything. I am even cog sure Umahi Dave is going to vote Peter Obi during election. APC is a plaque among this people and they won't think twice to know what to do.
If you don't get it, forget it.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Ashez: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Watch again, i just peeped live. Though of course when pictures come in, you will say they came for money, or they were forced. So no worries, no need to argue. February is close enough by God's grace.
Seriously I did peep a bit just to satisfy my curiosity and d show was completely lifeless,
The crowd no dey even talk, shout, hail or scream APC, couldn't be enticed with fake words of praises and love that APC has brought us since the last 7 years.
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that they people were forced to be there, and many others strictly for the money, which I doubt if they would be paid,
Show of shame
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by etrouble: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dis people don cash out

Chei, Lagos treasury is in severe pain o

And only non Lagos indegenes are complaining
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Thebigheart: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Peter Obi's naming i think. Tinubu is putting up a good show here, despite this being PDP and Obi turf.

So Ebonyi Governor na PDP Governor?

Reality is stepping in gradually.
This shows that David Umahi cannot this state for APC. Even when public holiday was declare.

Labour party candidate really tried something in OYO state.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by ObiLamba: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118649976:
.Dave Umahi will lose his polling unit to Peter Obi
Yes, Obi will even win Lagos state government house
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by MasterKernel: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Let's leave it at 5%. APC's expectations from that end for their victory is 5%. It's bemusing when after the elections and swearing in, the same people start to make demands for political rewards greater than 5%. It's critical to understand what Soludo was lamenting about few days ago. You don't put your eggs in one basket, a lying basket for that matter.

Excuse me! Stop sounding like an illiterate, does voting affect tax? So why will you threaten us with dividends, which is our right by virtue of being citizens of Nigeria?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Jiokejohn: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
backnbeta:

Your curse be upon you and your generations yet unborn sir! I stand with Omoyele Sowore, I'm not interested in you LP or APC...I don't share their ideologies undecided

Guilty conscience!

Who cursed you?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Realist777: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
tinsel:
Watch the video below.

This is what I want to see!
The Igbos should also diversify in politics so that they can be represented fully in all political parties.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hisxellency:
Obi we know

OBI WE NOR KNOW
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by slivertongue: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Superwave16320:
But Obi campaign in Ibadan yesterday is by crown n not PVC ba ? The kind of brain damage plaguing Alaigbo is indeed divine.

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by slivertongue: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Superwave16320:
But Obi campaign in Ibadan yesterday is by crown n not PVC ba ? The kind of brain damage plaguing Alaigbo is indeed divine.

The bolded speaks of inferiority complex
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118650745:

Obi rally in Ibadan
Image123 ಠ﹏Satan is your father. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by able20(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
tinsel:
Are you ok?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by daygee12: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dis people don cash out

Chei, Lagos treasury is in severe pain o

Let cash out abi na Anambra treasury?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Flows001(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Image123:

Peter Obi's naming i think. Tinubu is putting up a good show here, despite this being PDP and Obi turf.
Putting up which show exactly?
In your mind all the people in the rally will automatically vote Tinubu? cheesy
I'm an Obi supporter from Nasarawa, but I couldn't attend Obi's Nasarawa rally and I know so many who also couldn't attend, but we all have PVCs and will definitely vote for Obi next year...
Campaign crowds mean ABSOLUTELY nothing!
My colleague in the office has attended rallies by both APC and PDP, she even has face caps, but she is fully Obidient.
Know this and know peace..

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by Structure10ten: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
We need a president that can interact with Nigerians, a president that is in touch with realities, a president that can boldly represent us well among the committee of nations, a man of the people and not a scripted reader. I Stan with Obidatti. Think well and vote wisely .
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) by able20(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Because of Muslim- Muslim tickets Tunubu should forget SS, SW, SE Middle belt and campaign only in Kano and some northern States where he will share all the votes with Atiku and Kwankwaso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / American Senators Pass Resolution On Achebe / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.