Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. (943 Views)

An MBA In Human Resources Or CIPM Certification? / Citn Study Packs For Pt1 & 2 / CIPM NIGERIA: Application Requirements And Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by Amystar1(f): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Good day everyone!
PLEASE I NEED ASSISTANCE ON THESE
I am registering in preparation for March 2023 diet (exam)

1. I have done the registration but I am unable to make payment for registration as the payment gateway is not accepting my master card, what do I do please?

2. I need assistance on Intermediate II study packs, Summaries, and past questions, please if you have the them help a sister please. my email is ukaibilibor@gmail.com, may God bless you as you help a sister.

3. Since I am starting from Intermediate II in March, please is it possible to finish the three diets same year?

God bless you all as you help a stranded sister.

1 Like

Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by MALIGNANTHost(f): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good evening
How far with your registration
I have the soft copies of the past questions and the study packs

1 Like

Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by richdami95: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Good evening

Please help a sister. I need the soft copies of the study pack and past questions for the intermediate II. How do I reach you. This is my mail oluwadamilolarachael11@gmail.com.

Thanks so much
Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by Hennyolah: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Good evening

Good morning
Please I need it too. 🥺
Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by Adubby22(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Good evening sir
How is work and family
With all due respect sir,
Could you please help me with this following materials
Study pack on public administration
Study pack on comparative management and administration
Study pack on manpower

Updated questions and answers for intermediate 2
Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by Adubby22(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Good evening sir
How is work and family
Study pack on manpower

Updated questions and answers for
WhatsApp 09038828526
Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by MALIGNANTHost(f): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sorry for the late reply.
Please drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by MALIGNANTHost(f): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
richdami95:

Please help a sister. I need the soft copies of the study pack and past questions for the intermediate II. How do I reach you. This is my mail oluwadamilolarachael11@gmail.com.

Thanks so much

Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by MALIGNANTHost(f): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Adubby22:
Good evening sir
How is work and family
Study pack on manpower

Updated questions and answers for
WhatsApp 09038828526

Ok
Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by qanda: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by Lizzyeee: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please, anyone kindly add me to any cipm WhatsApp group for the intermediate II exam

Re: Cipm Registration, Study Packs And Assistance. by Phebelicious(f): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Good Morning Sis, Were you able to get the past questions? I'm in the same situation but i'm starting from Intermediate 1. I need study packs and past questions and i want to know if the exam is CBT
Amystar1:
Good day everyone!
PLEASE I NEED ASSISTANCE ON THESE
I am registering in preparation for March 2023 diet (exam)

1. I have done the registration but I am unable to make payment for registration as the payment gateway is not accepting my master card, what do I do please?

2. I need assistance on Intermediate II study packs, Summaries, and past questions, please if you have the them help a sister please. my email is ukaibilibor@gmail.com, may God bless you as you help a sister.

3. Since I am starting from Intermediate II in March, please is it possible to finish the three diets same year?

God bless you all as you help a stranded sister.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Meditation / Ddb Lagos Test / Who Can Teach 3dmax And Autodesk Maya Or Viz ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.