Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Yahoo! On Outlook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahoo! On Outlook (942 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad / I Can't Log Into My Yahoo Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo! On Outlook by topetope(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
I use m yahoo.co.uk mail account on Outlook but i have a little issue.
At everytime i tend to pull down my mail,outlook pulls down same mails it had pulled earlier and thins is driving me crazy.
My box is just getting chucnked up with duplicate mails.

anyone in the house who can help me on this?

Re: Yahoo! On Outlook by azpunpin: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2007
Why can`t u try GMAIL.

Love Ya.
Re: Yahoo! On Outlook by Maleeq(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2007
@Poster

This issue has been resolved in the latest office service packs (SP1). Download and install this and you shouldn't get the errors.

There are also numerous third party applications that handle duplicate removal for you, but most of the ones I have seen aren't for free $$$.
Re: Yahoo! On Outlook by niyyie(m): 2:18am On Oct 11, 2007
Also, this might have to do with the settings on your Outlook. Check.
Re: Yahoo! On Outlook by Azanor(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2007
dont mean to sound like a noob but how do u get outlook to work with ur yahoo account. i have tried several times but it doesnt work for me. it would help if u could point me to a site that has instructions to follow
Re: Yahoo! On Outlook by topeteadr(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2007
The prob is that yahoo blocks it i too have tried it many times but it didn't work.
The only one that worked for me is google and aol.
Re: Yahoo! On Outlook by topeteadr(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2007
The prob is that yahoo blocks it i too have tried it many times but it didn't work.
Re: Yahoo! On Outlook by topeteadr(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2007
Re: Yahoo! On Outlook by Maleeq(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2007
@All that need Yahoo! on Outlook

Download this free tool: Yahoo! POPS.

It bypasses the restriction from yahoo!. Try it

If you want the legal way, then get a Yahoo! Mail Plus account. that way, you have unlimited access from any mail client.

(1) (Reply)

Seun - This Is For You! / Husband's Suspicious Travels To Italy / Want To Quite My Boyfriend I Need Advice Pleasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.