Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video (4787 Views)

This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened / VIDEO: Asaba Cult Killing Victim In A Happy Mood Few Days Before He Was Killed / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Anticultism: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Add Nigerianview on whatsap
+393510508283

I'm very sorry Nairalanders. I've not been consistent in posting these dead bodies. Ever since I lost my Cultistupdate I post and disappear. I promise from today November 24 I'll post consistently.

I can assure u if this video does not spoil your mood nothing else will.

Watch the killing on telegram
https://t. me/c/1870292265/111

Join the telegram link together.
Join the t. With the me so the link can open because nairaland banned telegram links and whatsap group links
Or open the YouTube link then click on the telegram link in the YouTube comment section by Nigerianview

This is between Blackaxe and Eiye
Watch to understand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xzc2D2rZ8s

2 Likes

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Anticultism: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Let's see some PHOTOS.
If this does not break your heart I wonder what should

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Anticultism: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
They blew his brain with a locally made pistols.

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Anticultism: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Then the butchering starts.

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Anticultism: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
For those people that keep complaining. This is the telegram link. U can type it manually paste it in your browser it will take u to telegram

1 Like

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Legendforte: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Chai...bad seeds
Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by SenatePresdo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Edited the link for easy accessing.

https:///c/1870292265/111

But who dey bam this small small boys?

Confra Don cast.

Something that intellectuals in school couldn't handle properly, they brought it to the streets for Agberos.

It can only get worse.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by iHateFraudsters: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
You will lost this Anticultism account too, if you keep posting rubbish.
Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Anticultism: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Edited the link for easy accessing.

https:///c/1870292265/111

But who dey bam this small small boys?

Confra Don cast.

Something that intellectuals in school couldn't handle properly, they brought it to the streets for Agberos.

It can only get worse.

Lol click the link u just posted.
it doesn't work that way thats why I'm telling them to join the links together
Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Anticultism: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Lol. I haven't been banned before not once never ever.
I was using a temporary email and nairaland did an overhaul all temporary email everyone loss access to theirs
Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by falcon01: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
I ain't watching that shitty video

7 Likes

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by ruggedtimi(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
not rubbish, he is starting a campaign gradually

4 Likes

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Urheadmaster(m): 3:11am On Nov 25, 2022
None of the links is working tongue
Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Anticultism: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
None of the links is working tongue

Open the YouTube link click it from the comment section

Or do as if u quote me then join the link together by removing one space
Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Gadafii: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2022
You choose to live on that lane abakrayaa, it comes with a cost

Abakrayaa kho Abba kyari ni, death to all cultists and simps

3 Likes

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by kingthreat(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2022
See as the poor boy die for nothing because he join something wey he no suppose join.

1 Like

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Tzar91: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Small boy wea never reach 20
Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by IranianSea: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ayes wey fall this small boy no rugged at all. They are coward. They should kill Top men not a boy that's as small as this, tOoo young. They should have just punish him not killed him. The deceived him to believe that he was talking to his brothers not knowing he was talking to Ayes. He was shot on the head at the closest range and his leg chopped off. Dirty Ayes embarassed embarassed embarassed
They were saying ( This na white and black Ooo ) I don't get it? What is now Aves because there should be different between Ayes and Aves.

1 Like

Re: The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video by Chiraq77(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
IranianSea:
Ayes wey fall this small boy no rugged at all. They are coward. They should kill Top men not a boy that's as small as this, tOoo young. They should have just punish him not killed him. The deceived him to believe that he was talking to his brothers not knowing he was talking to Ayes. He was shot on the head at the closest range and his leg chopped off. Dirty Ayes embarassed embarassed embarassed
They were saying ( This na white and black Ooo ) I don't get it? What is now Aves because there should be different between Ayes and Aves.
Na Eiye Start am

That's how they killed Uche that came all the way from the east to look for his friend in Ibeju lekki

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar / He Was Alive, They Cut His Hand And Put In Plate Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun PIX / VIDEO: Male Student Punches Teacher After She Slammed The Door On His Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.