Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened (9621 Views)

The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video / VIDEO: Asaba Cult Killing Victim In A Happy Mood Few Days Before He Was Killed / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Many nairalanders have asked this question, well let me address it and some frequently asked questions.
Mr Cultistupdate, how do you always get these cult killing photos and videos?
I get them from a whatsap tv called Nigerian view.
This whatsap tv called Nigerian view how did you get their phone number?
I stumbled upon Nigerian view on YouTube while I was checking about that tiktok girl black axee members brutalised for using their song on her video.
Mr cultistupdate are you a cultist or an ex cultist?
I am never a cultist, I haven't even touched a gun before in my life.
Mr cultistupdate how much do you make from making these reports on nairaland?
Well as we all know Nairaland does not pay anybody other than the creator seun. So Nairaland is not paying me neither the moderators, neither the google drive where I share the videos from.
Ok if you're not making a dime from these cult killings you post on a regular what is giving you the urge to continue posting?
Well it was one video that broke my heart. In that video posted by Nigerianview on whatsap the Eiye members were using machete to cut the Black axee member and the guy was alive the flesh was showing like cow meat. They were cutting him from his back then they started beheading him from the back. Before the beheading the guy was crying begging the Eiye members, the cries fell on deaf ears. They started cutting the guy from the back of his neck he was first of all shifting his head but later on he was beheaded. After watching that video I couldn't sleep I came on nairaland the next day to check what people are posting about it and lo and behold nobody was talking about it. The next two days another cult group was fighting and Nigerianview started posting the videos. I came to nairaland checked on google nobody is still talking about it. Then I convinced Nigerianview to join nairaland which he did
nairaland.com/nigerianview
Then I decided to report about it since nobody was reporting.
But you do post YouTube links on nairaland, then how are you not getting a commision?
Well if you post a YouTube link on nairaland anybody who clicks from nairaland adverts will not play. So all the YouTube videos am posting here is actually generation nothing. I'm posting to create awareness.
Why don't you report to the police about these killings?
How can I see a killing on a whatsap tv and go to the police to report? Mind you these killings are all faceless. Well if it's that easy you nairalanders can do the job. This is Nigerian view whatsap number which I always post here +2347086186717 you can call him or do what you think is right.
Do you think Nigerian view is involved in this killings? No I don't think so.
If you get your videos from nigerian view whatsap tv where does he get his from? Well I have asked him this before, he said he has YouTube fans of all confraternities and why he can still talk to all of them is because he is neutral. Remember that before now cult killing videos do sprayed, for example the last Mr savage killed by black axee members. So all these videos they want the public to see they'll share to him and then try to share to every other group or persons to make it trend.

Below is my chat with Nigerian view, some months back. I hope you guys are clear now?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by daddytime(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
You are doing well wehdone..

#SayNoToCultism...

Check below

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
daddytime:
You are doing well wehdone..

#SayNoToCultism...

According to this Nigerianview some time ago he posted one of his fans that needs donations I told him why not he go and verify the need for this donation before posting he said if he goes some cultist might kill him according to him because he is telling them to stop fighting and doing them bad market.
This is our chat from the 10th day of December.

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Landmack: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na so
U go soon tell us say god also called u to become a cultist update journalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
These Nairalanders needed these answers

Gnosis777

Frigga13

Auskyd

descarado

WINDSOW

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Landmack:
Na so
U go soon tell us say god also called u to become a cultist update journalist.

Lol. I love what am doing. I was just a whatsap status viewer but I decided to bring it here to nairaland. This is my chat with Nigerian view today if people were actually messaging him that his post have made them changed their mind and he send me one chat. This was a guy who wanted to join cult but when he started seeing the killings everyday everyday new cult wars left right and center the guy changed his mind.

So there can be more incoming cultist who think its just fun because people like Davido and Burna boy are promoting cultism.
But when I help to keep pushing this news that the media blackout on. The youths keep seeing fellow youths die like chicken everyday they should have a change of mind.

Someone needs to do it. Everything is not about money.

16 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
OP you are a cultist, you are complicit and very involved in these activities. Keep glorifying your gruesome killings and cult activities in the name of being a useless activist. Have you ever wondered why you are never on the front page? One day Jesus will scatter and arrest you. Bloody cultist.
How do you get such vivid, close up videos? Each time you are glorifying the deeds of these children, who told you to upload gruesome murder pictures of peoples children, brothers, husbands, family members and label them cultists? How do you even stand the sight of such horror and then publish them? If you are not close to these activities how come you tell some of them to run even before your cult group attack? Keep exalting your demons and their activities, you will soon get served. Shame on you.
You really think you can hide behind the faceless Nairaland to broadcast your criminal activities, you will soon find out like Invictus that Nairaland is not as faceless as you think, you will be arrested and you will face the consequences of your actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:
You are a cultist, keep glorifying your gruesome killings and cult activities in the name of useless activist. Have you ever wondered why you are never on the front page? One day Jesus will scatter and arrest you. Bloody cultist.

Lol. Front page is not all that necessary hence the youths can see the rate these cult killings occur.
Since there is a media blackout already.

The likes of Davido and Burna boy has made the youths think this cultism is all fun and games. So someone needs to show the public how ugly it is. And that is what am doing.

21 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Gnosis777: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
I read your entire thread and I appreciate your breakdown, but my main concern was reporting these things to the police. I don't live there so I can't do it, and I don't have any clue how to do it. As for your reason of getting involved in this, I do get it and I can definitely understand why that particular killing bothered you the way that it did. That is so barbaric and savage to murder someone like that! My goodness! My question is, what are the police doing to combat this? By now, I'm sure they realize what's going on, so what are they doing to stop any of this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Since they refuse to live like humans they should delete each other like rats. It’s sad that they broadcast the videos, but oh well, the videos show the end result of being a cultist.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gnosis777:
I read your entire thread and I appreciate your breakdown, but my main concern was reporting these things to the police. I don't live there so I can't do it, and I don't have any clue how to do it. As for your reason of getting involved in this, I do get it and I can definitely understand why that particular killing bothered you the way that it did. That is so barbaric and savage to murder someone like that! My goodness! My question is, what are the police doing to combat this? By now, I'm sure they realize what's going on, so what are they doing to stop any of this?
If he has so much information why not channel it to the appropriate law enforcement agencies. What he is doing is criminal and he has not right to do it. I still insist that this guy is complicit in all these.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gnosis777:

My brother there are police and lawyers on nairaland, according to saynotocultism some of our force men are even in this dirty game. Nairaland has helped so many people even in kidnap cases. There was a fake job offer exposed by nairalanders it was on front page they kidnap people there. I think nairaland is also a powerful tool to reach people to stop this menace or what so ever can be done about it.

But for me to carry my phone to a check point to report people I don't even know in the videos I can't I might end up bailing myself.
So nairaland has all the calibre of people to help.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:

If he has so much information why not channel it to the appropriate law enforcement agencies. What he is doing is criminal and he has not right to do it. I still insist that this guy is complicit in all these.

Oga u now have all the information I have. You now have the Nigerian view whatsap number I am just a status viewer who is creating morr awareness.
Below is Nigerian view YouTube channel you now have it also.
https://youtube.com/channel/UC3gB-hG2R_Bdb1Lq7z_2HCA

Take and do what you think is right.

Like I said I am creating awareness to show the public how ugly this cultism because celebrities like Davido, Zuby Michael, Burna Boy are beautifying it. Before I saw Nigerian view on YouTube I thought cultism was just a think to buly people.
I thought cult wars were once a while never knew it is as concurrent as football live scores.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
meobizy:
Since they refuse to live like humans they should delete each other like rats. It’s sad that they broadcast the videos, but oh well, the videos show the end result of being a cultist.

See the more you watch horror, the tougher you become, killing become easier when you see it often, it becomes nothing to you. So if you think these videos are dissuading intending cultists then you are wrong. The videos are just provoking the cultist to retaliate, it calls for retaliation and is having the exact opposite effect and I know that's the objective of the cultist OP.
Why do you think soldiers fight to the death when their colleagues are killed? You'll expect them to run but no, the effect is rather to revenge. See the OP has no right to post gory events of other people's family members and worse still to call them cultists, there are several cases of mistaken identity and some of those victims are innocent. Is he a police officer?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:

See the more you watch horror, the tougher you become, killing become easier when you see it often, it becomes nothing to you. So if you think these videos are dissuading intending cultists then you are wrong. The videos are just provoking the cultist to retaliate, it calls for retaliation and is having the exact opposite effect and I know that's the objective of the cultist OP.
Why do you think soldiers fight to the death when their colleagues are killed? You'll expect them to run but no, the effect is rather to revenge. See the OP has no right to post gory events of other people's family members and worse still to call them cultists, there are several cases of mistaken identity and some of those victims are innocent. Is he a police officer?

Oga so many people has changed their mind. Before now did u know cultism involves this much killings? Be sincere?
Below is a new chat the guy wanted to join and God been so kind he stumbled upon Nigerian view. When he started seeing the cult wars left right and center nobody told him not to join.

Saying the killings is not doing them bad market is just like saying jungle justice is not doing Pickpocket bad market.

When u see the videos of jungle justice nobody will tell you not to put hands in someone's pocket.

The cult has been beautified by celebrities already. Someone has to show how ugly it is.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
If the moderators or Seun accepts what you are doing as lawful why do you think they never put your nonsense posts on frontpage. You will never make frontpage with this trash better take your trash back to the bin where it belongs. No normal person can stand the horror and gory videos you post and what exactly are you doing about them apart from glorifying these activities? You will be arrested both by the law and the Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Oga so many people has changed their mind. Before now did u know cultism involves this much killings? Be sincere?
Below is a new chat the guy wanted to join and God been so kind he stumbled upon Nigerian view. When he started seeing the cult wars left right and center nobody told him not to join.

Saying the killings is not doing them bad market is just like saying jungle justice is not doing Pickpocket bad market.

When u see the videos of jungle justice nobody will tell you not to put hands in someone's pocket.

The cult has been beautified by celebrities already. Someone has to show how ugly it is.

Your activities remain criminal and illegal.
Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Gnosis777: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:

Totally agree with reporting to law enforcement agencies. Same thing I said earlier. At any rate, this is beyond messed up!
Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by imohimoh12: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
The goal is to lure people to your youtube page to like subscribe. Why all the explanation ?

I can say to a reasonable extent that you are a cultist sympathizer, you know the truth. One day, just one day .... you will pay the price too . Look at the video of the young boy that was shot at close range, how in the world did you get such without being an accomplice?

I wish someone will report your REAL profile to authorities in western countries so you will NEVER be allowed to get in there

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:

My last reply to u Mr Murder x there was a butcher who threatened Nigerian view and part of the reason he is scared visiting any YouTube fan. The person who wanted to join had 5 guys alongside him. He stumbled upon Nigerian view to. He showed his guys after a few days of seeing how cult wars and killings are involved. People relocating everytime the guy changed his mind alongside his 5 friends. That is a -6 to the cultist.

I can boldly tell u nobody who has not join cultism can join after watching Nigerian view whatsap status for a month. I can bet anything on this. Because all groups are loosing men. And the media isn't reporting it.

If u think its a lie, try sharing Nigerian view number to 10 intending cultist 9 will change their minds if not the 10. Nobody wants to die. While people are joining cultism is because our celebs like Davido are promoting it and nobody is showing the black side.

cool

9 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

So you advocate for jungle justice as a tool to deter pick pockets? That's a twisted mind right there and shows how you think. Has the videos of jungle justice stopped pick pockets? Show me evidence that you videos have reduced killings, go and interview the members of the opposing cult groups about the video of the killing of their member and tell us how they feel about it and how it dissuaded then from revenge.
Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:

Your activities remain criminal and illegal.

Oga I have no information more than u. U now have all the information I have. U now have the whatsap tv and the YouTube channel. So that is all the information I have. U can do what u think is right. Because we now have the same information.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
There are better ways to present your case than glorifying cult activities.
Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:

So you advocate for jungle justice as a tool to deter pick pockets? That's a twisted mind right there and shows how you think. Has the videos of jungle justice stopped pick pockets? Show me evidence that you videos have reduced killings, go and interview the members of the opposing cult groups about the video of the killing of their member and tell us how they feel about it and how it dissuaded then from revenge.

I don't advocate for jungle justice. Infact I hate it because even my innocent aunty was almost a victim in 2003. But it is a dissuading factor get my point. Nobody wants to die. The media isn't reporting the killings associated with these cults now I've seen a media reporting it I decided to create more awareness for people to see the ugly side of it.

For example search Vikings, Black axee, Eiye etc on Facebook you'll see them donating to charity and you'll see some celebrities promoting it. But deep down this is a death trap which nobody is talking about.

10 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sometimes it seems you don't even proofread or edit what you post, go and take a critical review of your posts and see how you subtly exalt these killings. You don't even associate a convincing narrative, your brief writeups are actually glorifying the deeds than condemning it. What exactly is your objective. Your probably need to re-evaluate your mission.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Cultistupdate: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:
Sometimes it seems you don't even proofread or edit what you post, go and take a critical review of your posts and see how you subtly exalt these killings.

Can u show me where I've exalted the killings?

Pls do.

Oga cultism is all about killings forget what your celebrities show u. Cultism is a death trap. Pls I have a lot of work to do this night. Drop your questions I'll attend to them tomorrow.

The way it is now I can attest to you that every blessed day in Nigeria cultist are killing themselves. Remember not every information gets to Nigerianview.

So if u have a friend or a brother who is a cultist. Forget the good side the media is showing its just a matter of time before he dies like a fowl. And if I get the dead body I'll post it for others to see their soon coming fate.

Cultism is bad stay away. Goodnight I'll reply tomorrow. Drop your questions.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Pls do.

"Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye"

This is one of your titles? Do you think this is a movie or what? How dissuading is this title? What exactly are you saying? What is the message in this?
A or Eiye member will be very proud that his group made headlines today. Nothing discouraging about this at all, all you do is just to amplify whatever they do and make them look like heroes and actors. You are doing more harm than good. Please go educate yourself on journalism before you land yourself in troubled waters.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Alfred74: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Pls do.

Oga cultism is all about killings forget what your celebrities show u. Cultism is a death trap. Pls I have a lot of work to do this night. Drop your questions I'll attend to them tomorrow.

The way it is now I can attest to you that every blessed day in Nigeria cultist are killing themselves. Remember not every information gets to Nigerianview.

So if u have a friend or a brother who is a cultist. Forget the good side the media is showing its just a matter of time before he dies like a fowl. And if I get the dead body I'll post it for others to see their soon coming fate.

Cultism is bad stay away. Goodnight I'll reply tomorrow. Drop your questions.

You are smart but not intelligent for goodness sake.

Your profile picture says no to cultism.

Most of your post shows you are doing your own little job of saving humanity from untimely death.

They attacked and questioned your source, you eventually exposed your source.

That wasn't enough for them they asked you to go show your videos to the police,you were intelligent enough to tell them to do same now that you have given out your source.

Yet you were still being attacked which boils down to they are trying to bully you into submission of not posting anything that has to do with cultism.

They said you monetized it,you explained how YouTube works,but it wasn't enough for them.

They did same with the older poster Mr saynotocultism,guess what? He just ignored them and continued with his gospel. The kind of effort they put into wanting you to stop posting speaks volume.

You have explained your source,let whomever the good Samaritan that wants to involve the police go on and do so at his or her own will,you are already doing your own part, stick to it and ignore naysayers. If nairaland has a problem with your post,your post or account will not be available by now.

I and few of my friends will personally join Nigerianview on whatsapp and we will be creating threads here to expose more of their killings,I won't be responding to riff......raffs. I'll just post my sh,,..iiiit and move. He who have ears let him hear

Finally, if you keep throwing stones at every dog that barks at you while on a mission,you may never get to your destination,end of story.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by peppermint7(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
MurderX:
There are better ways to present your case than glorifying cult activities.
Where exactly has the Op glorified cultism
Post prove please

It’s obvious that some of you just come to nairaland to say thrash

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Alfred74: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
peppermint7:

Where exactly has the Op glorified cultism
Post prove please

It’s obvious that some of you just come to nairaland to say thrash

You dey mind them,instead of them to focus on the message, dem dey attack messenger. Other people posting about kidnappings,killing by terrorists,beheading for money rituals are not questioned,na only this cultism post dem dey condem.

13 Likes

Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by MurderX: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
The fact that his posts never make it to frontpage shows where they belong - trash for the bin. Plus he will soon get himself in trouble.
Re: This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened by Alfred74: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Leave am like that,we no want front page,we love am like that. So much for wasting your energy on post wey no reach front page grin
Misplaced priority.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / John Shekwolo: Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Kaduna / Horrific! Libyan Rebelsrapes White Journalist Todeath [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.