Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party (459 Views)

I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed / $4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by concho(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nature of our business : We are into thrift collection

Our story : We started the company in 2018 as a LTD. The company started with 4 branches and with about 20 marketers. Today we have just two functioning branches with 6 staff. This is not about bad Government or Bad Economy, it's gross internal mismanagement.

Ok?: Each staff/marketer that left the company, left with stolen money. This amount ranges from 100k to 2m. The only thing my brother does is “pray and fast “ He said that only God can make the company work. He doesn't audit, he doesn't calculate, he only prays. He gets external loans to pay our creditors every December .

An instance?; Yes, a marketer ran away with money last month. I heard it through another marketer. I contacted my brother to ask him and his responds was “forget it, the money is not much “ . I went after the girl. I arrested her with my money After 3 days , only for my brother to insist that I release her. (Battle is of God)

The 3rd Party : I went to one of the branches to know what's up, only for one of the workers to tell me that my brother has handed everything over to a strange guy so he can face ministry (church stuff).

This was all I got after 4 years of our operation as a partner . My family has been calling him but he has refused to take calls. He also refused to bring out any company registration documents.

I'm just confused at this point fams
Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by ayoncox: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
concho:

Our story : We started the company in 2018 as a LTD. The company started with 4 branches and with about 20 marketers. Today we have just two functioning branches with 6 staff. This is not about bad Government or Bad Economy, it's gross internal mismanagement.

Ok?: Each staff/marketer that left the company, left with stolen money. This amount ranges from 100k to 2m. The only thing my brother does is “pray and fast “ He said that only God can make the company work. He doesn't audit, he doesn't calculate, he only prays. He gets external loans to pay our creditors every December .

An instance?; Yes, a marketer ran away with money last month. I heard it through another marketer. I contacted my brother to ask him and his responds was “forget it, the money is not much “ . I went after the girl. I arrested her with my money After 3 days , only for my brother to insist that I release her. (Battle is of God)

The 3rd Party : I went to one of the branches to know what's up, only for one of the workers to tell me that my brother has handed everything over to a strange guy so he can face ministry (church stuff).

This was all I got after 4 years of our operation as a partner . My family has been calling him but he has refused to take calls. He also refused to bring out any company registration documents.

Forgive and go and start your own
Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by Hezzyluv: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Each staff/marketer that left the company, left with stolen money. This amount ranges from 100k to 2m. The only thing my brother does is “pray and fast “ He said that only God can make the company work. He doesn't audit, he doesn't calculate, he only prays. He gets external loans to pay our creditors every Decemb

That your brother interprets the Bible upside-down.

Even God might not be happy with him as we speak.

If lsrael setdow allow God to fight ALL their battles dem for never go into extinction now? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by eastgates1: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Rule number 1 of business never do business with someone who is extremely religious.
Modified: Especially those one that will pray from morning till night and not think.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by Emitheo74: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
eastgates1:
Rule number 1 of business never do business with someone who is extremely religious.
A powerful rule. Currently, I don't even like mingling with religious fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by ayourbamie: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
He seems disinterested in the business, someone should take over from him.

And you, where were you when all these were happening? You seem to be away from the biz.

He cannot run the ministry well, he'll still fail
Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by usecondom(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Your brother is blinded by religion, his own is on another level.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by concho(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
ayoncox:

Forgive and go and start your own
I am exploring every angle, this is an angle. Thanks
Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by concho(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
ayourbamie:
He seems disinterested in the business, someone should take over from him.

And you, where were you when all these were happening? You seem to be away from the biz.

He cannot run the ministry well, he'll still fail

I wasn't away, he made every staff believe that he is sole owner. Makes me look like a visitor. I thought I was being gentle anyways
Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by Parachoko: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
concho:

Mugu fall, guy man chop

Your brother don scam you.

I doubt you will be able to get back anything from him. Where were you while all the things you're complaining about is happening?
Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by concho(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Mugu fall, guy man chop

Your brother don scam you.

I doubt you will be able to get back anything from him. Where were you while all the things you're complaining about is happening?

Smiles,

I was doing everything for him to understand that he is not good at management . I wanted him to focus on finance while I see to administration.
Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by MufasaLion: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you want to be successful in life, never mingle with religious folks. They are the dumbest set of humans. Even their God is ashamed of them. Well, except you co-own a business like church, it's profitable because many people are gullible and would rather use their savings as offering while they suffer.

I spit on their soul.
Re: My Brother Has Handed Over Our Company To A 3rd Party by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2022
This is sad news. But you have to up your game because from your story, you left everything for your brother to handle and your brother have to leave some for God then the rest to a third party. It seems you only show up when there's shortage if not you would've known that your brother is trying to hand over the family business to a third party(your bros can't wake up from sleep and do that) they've been planning it for at least for weeks or days.
I will advise you to raise the issue of sharing what is left of the company even if it means to fight your brother with law or werey style. Because if you joined him in leaving everything to God, the both of you will found yourself in prison paying for the money ruggedly spent by those you employed to work for you.

I sell sneakers sha, just incase you need a footwear for the long battle ahead.

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish Books On Amazon - Earn $2,000 Monthly / Is The Popularity Of Chatgpt A Threat To Digital Marketing? / Should Betting Sites Like Bet9ja Place Odds On 2023 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.