Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

"Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. (7204 Views)

"High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa / “A Roasted Corn For That Electricity” Tinubu / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by crackhouse(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Each time this idiots mount on stage they keep talking about how pdp misruled for 16yrs and how they don't want pdp back meanwhile they are just 8yrs in power and people are already going through serious hardship than they have been through since the creation of the country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
crackhouse:
Each time this idiots mount on stage they keep talking about how pdp misruled for 16yrs and how they don't want pdp back meanwhile they are just 8yrs in power and people are already going through serious hardship than they have been through since the creation of the country called Nigeria.
He's worst than buhari take it from me
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Timatayo1: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Waiting this man dey talk ... Any one who vote this memories lost Man that person must be stupid

1 Like

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Timatayo1: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu don go patapata

2 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by copyrites: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
This thread must make the front page. People must know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Timatayo1:
Waiting this man dey talk ... Any one who vote this memories lost Man that person must be stupid
I tell you bro
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
copyrites:

Wondering why it's not on front page

1 Like

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Timatayo1:
Tinubu don go patapata
I support one of nairanders that made call for him to undergo drug test
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
1923t:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
Onye kwuru that thing?
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by ObongBassey: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
copyrites:

It deserves front p3

1 Like

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by ObongBassey: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Supremos:
I support one of nairanders that made call for him to undergo drug test
I was the one that made case for him to undergo compulsory drug test.
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
ObongBassey:
I was the one that made case for him to undergo compulsory drug test.
In sane clim, he would have been subjected to compulsory drug test

1 Like

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3 people are masters in getting free publicity and making haters keep them trending

Davido

Portable

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

In summary, if you visit your 70 years old grandpa and all of a sudden, he starts saying strange things like blu blu, corn of electricity, etc. will you be happy?

It's good to support a candidate of your choice, but mental health shouldn't be overlooked.

5 Likes

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
iLegendd:

In summary, if you visit your 70 years old grandpa and all of a sudden, he starts saying strange things like blu blu, corn of electricity, etc. will you be happy?

It's good to support a candidate of your choice, but mental health shouldn't be overlooked.
Hard knock grin grin grin grin
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by ckc(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
I have never seen anything more irritating. Sometimes the anger hearing the 16years trash from them almost chokes me.
crackhouse:
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by sukar886: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oga tinubu I beg u in the name of God , go and rest , you have the money and everything u want, pls sir, u can't fix this country pls , those people around u are decieving you, just go and rest, you won't win
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by dj2chicki: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Now I know where this Obi people learnt it from

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Jerchance: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2022
I listened to it. These guys are shameless. Tufiakwa! In the video, they are still blaming PDP for wasting $16b in 16yrs, citing to poor electricity and public amenities. Forgetting they have wasted 8yrs to correct these allegations, and even done far far far far far far far worse. I can not possibly believe people still turned up for this gathering. I feel disgusted at some Nigerians
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by copyrites: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2022
ObongBassey:
It deserves front p3

They're hiding his health issues from Nigerians. But will they be able to hide the consequences of his misgovernance? grin
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Did any one notice how the sign lady looked at him when he said ROASTED CORN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by Supremos: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin
ezenwajosh:
Did any one notice how the sign lady looked at him when he said ROASTED CORN
Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by obaaderemi: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO the people around him frooze for a second grin grin
Froze, you mean.

Oya chop agbado.

Re: "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. by ObongBassey: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
obaaderemi:
Froze, you mean.

Oya chop agbado.
That's typographical error na uncle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Projects: Ugwuanyi Has Shown Nsukka Light Of The Day – Royal Fathers / How Can Nigeria Bank Justify 30% Interest Rate On Loan? / Nigerian Civil War - REMATCH!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.