Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO (1084 Views)

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Chinasa Nworu ESN has retaliated killing the ESN of Simon Ekpa.
Even thou Simon Ekpa own ESN faction claimed it was Chinansa Nworu own that started the war.

Watch on Facebook. ESN killing rival ESN

https://fb.watch/g-ibSphjv9/

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bloggers must post something where man dey work na where him dey chop.
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by incandescentena: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin

e make sense nì

4 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Bloggers must post something where man dey work na where him dey chop.

It has been updated

57 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Chinansa Nworu ESN faction are really happy as they kill a Simon Ekpa ESN faction member

56 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

It has been updated
No proof of one group belonging to Chinasa and another group belonging to Simon. Anybody can claim to be ESN.

4 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
No proof of one group belonging to Chinasa and another group belonging to Simon.

Go and listen to their Facebook broadcast.
I always post them here before their rival killing starts.
First example when double lion of Simon Ekpa ESN was killed Chinansa Nworu broadcasted it on radio and said he will send his own ESN to kill double lion.

Double lion left Chinasa Nworu ESN faction to join Simon Ekpa ESN

56 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Go and listen to their Facebook broadcast.
First example when double lion of Simon Ekpa ESN was killed Chinansa Nworu broadcasted it on radio.

Double lion left his own ESN to join Simon Ekpa ESN
Anybody can claim to be ESN. Has Chinasa or Simon claimed any of the fighters you posted?

4 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by ZombieTERROR: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

It has been updated

Are you aware that Fulani herdsmen butchered the good people of Enugu ..

when will you create a thread on this..

2 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Anybody can claim to be ESN. Has Chinasa or Simon claimed any of the fighters you posted?

I'm not ready for stupid questions. Majority of u guys don't listen to these broadcast. If they ask u what is causing the recent problem between barrister Ejiofor and Simon Ekpa u don't even know?

Let me answer you again. Go and listen to the broadcast. I posted it during the killing of double lion.
Chinansa Nworu said on air that his ESN will kill Double lion. Because double lion betrayed his own ESN by joining Simon Ekpa ESN.

Even when Double lion was killed Chinansa Nworu claim credit on his official Facebook handle.
I still posted it on nairaland
Chinasa Nworu and Simon Ekpa are rivals. Is this what they even argue.

56 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I'm not ready for stupid questions. Majority of u guys don't listen to these broadcast. If they ask u what is causing the recent problem between barrister Ejiofor and Simon Ekpa u don't even know?

Let me answer you again. Go and listen to the broadcast. I posted it during the killing of double lion.
Chinansa Nworu said on air that his ESN will kill Double lion. Because double lion betrayed his own ESN by joining Simon Ekpa ESN.

Even when Double lion was killed Chinansa Nworu claim credit on his official Facebook handle.
I still posted it on nairaland
Chinasa Nworu and Simon Ekpa are rivals. Is this what they even argue.
The broadcast you posted didn't come from Chinasa or Simon. If you claim to be Ronaldo's son, fools will believe you immediately while the wise will wait for Ronaldo to confirm your claim.

4 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Are you aware that Fulani herdsmen butchered the good people of Enugu ..

when will you create a thread on this..

Fulani what? There is no fulani in Igbo land. God bless Soludo.
Ever since the creation of ESN and Unknown gunmen getting to three years now if they are not killing none believers A.K.A saboteurs they are killing rival ESN if they are not killing rival ESN they are killing army if they are not killing army they are killing police if they are not killing police they are killing who didn't sit at home.

Keep deceiving yourself even with your ESN since how many years you can't show us one of these fulani. Are they ghost or what.

Go to the North if u want to see Fulani killers.

There is no fulani killers in Igbo land. If there is catch one for us atleast for once.

57 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
The broadcast you posted didn't come from Chinasa or Simon. If you claim to be Ronaldo's son, fools will believe you immediately while the wise will wait for Ronaldo to confirm your claim.

Broadcast from Chinansa Nworu handle na wetin dem dey argue? U na real IPOB bingo terrorist.
If them even check u, u no even know who be Chinansa Nworu sef. U just dey nairaland dey spam all comments

54 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Broadcast from Chinansa Nworu handle na wetin dem dey argue? U na real IPOB bingo terrorist.
If them even check u, u no even know who be Chinansa Nworu sef. U just dey nairaland dey spam all comments
Noise.

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Noise.

Stop quoting me. Those broadcast were posted here even the last post from Chinansa Nworu on double lion.
If to say u fit place bet. Then ah for take time to begin search all my thread to give u the link. No spam this thread abeg. No quote me again

54 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by sonature1: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
When you intentionally arm non-state actors, the consequences can be devastating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by ZombieTERROR: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Fulani what? There is no fulani in Igbo land. God bless Soludo.
Ever since the creation of ESN and Unknown gunmen getting to three years now if they are not killing none believers A.K.A saboteurs they are killing rival ESN if they are not killing rival ESN they are killing army if they are not killing army they are killing police if they are not killing police they are killing who didn't sit at home.

Keep deceiving yourself even with your ESN since how many years you can't show us one of these fulani. Are they ghost or what.

Go to the North if u want to see Fulani killers.

There is no fulani killers in Igbo land. If there is catch one for us atleast for once.

They usually talk about your insanity on this forum...

i just confirmed it today.

kindly get lost.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Stop quoting me. Those broadcast were posted here even the last post from Chinansa Nworu on double lion.
If to say u fit place bet. Then ah for take time to begin search all my thread to give u the link. No spam this thread abeg. No quote me again
Noise
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by gozmok1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
I am tired of all this ipob ESN atrocities in igboland.....
NNAMDI KANU HAS BROUGHT arsonist, cannibals, kidnapers and Angel of destruction to our land.

Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by slimfit1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
These people are losing their minds DSS wins!!!
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

They usually talk about your insanity on this forum...

i just confirmed it today.

kindly get lost.

Get lost bingo. I challenge u to show one fulani u show your bingoism. When they challenged us to come to the east we did it three times livestreamed on nairaland.
It is as simple as ABC catch one and show us. Instead u keep beating around the bush

54 Likes

Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by HenryWilliams(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Chinasa Nworu ESN has retaliated killing the ESN of Simon Ekpa.
Even thou Simon Ekpa own ESN faction claimed it was Chinansa Nworu own that started the war.

Watch on Facebook. ESN killing rival ESN

https://fb.watch/g-ibSphjv9/

There's no execution video there
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by ElSudani: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is sad. We warned these people but they wouldn't listen. They were blaming everything on DSS.
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by ZombieTERROR: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Get lost bingo. I challenge u to show one fulani u show your bingoism. When they challenged us to come to the east we did it three times livestreamed on nairaland.
It is as simple as ABC catch one and show us. Instead u keep beating around the bush

i have a friend from isi uzo ,its so unfortunate that his village was attacked and he lost a blood brother in the mayhem..

You can keep deceiving the naive , but we know the country is under siege by this bloody Boko Haram Fulani herdsmen..
live in denial, it will surely get to your doorstep
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by tiger28: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
These ibos ain't SERIOUS!
Now we have factions of ESN , Igbos, massob?Masson??

AND they want to UNIFY Nigerians
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by techWriter1: 1:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Chinansa Nworu ESN party not really happy as they kill a Simon Ekpa ESN party member
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:18am On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin grin oyigboupdate, which scene of the drama are you acting now

Aboki acting funky
Re: ESN Kills Rivals ESN In The Bush VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

i have a friend from isi uzo ,its so unfortunate that his village was attacked and he lost a blood brother in the mayhem..

You can keep deceiving the naive , but we know the country is under siege by this bloody Boko Haram Fulani herdsmen..
live in denial, it will surely get to your doorstep

U have your ESN terrorist Arrest one and show us is as simple as ABC or u shut da fokup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo / What Peter Obi Told EFCC When They Invited Him About Pandora Papers(videos) / Borno: Thousands Of PDP, APC Members Join LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.