Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Gladness On Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gladness On Sunday (141 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gladness On Sunday by Mogbonjubola55: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord. Psalm 122:1

A lot of people get what I call “Sunday-itis” on Sunday mornings. Do you know what Sunday-itis is? It attacks the victim shortly before breakfast on Sunday morning. It is accompanied by a feeling of weakness and lethargy. Sometimes the victim has a slight headache which is aggravated by the ringing of the church bells in the community. But the disease is of short duration, usually disappearing about noon, when the victim is able to eat a full dinner and play golf in the afternoon. But the symptoms usually appear again about 7:30 Sunday evening, and then disappear until the next Sunday morning.

May I always have the gladness that David had, as each Sunday I prepare to worship You in Your house, heavenly Father.

by: Evang. Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

The Ceremonial Laws And Sacrifice: Shadows Of Things To Come / The Accomplishments Of Calvary / Your Life Is Not A Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.