Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council (25417 Views)

Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Confusion
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by ezegold4we: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Igbos's are the most responsible and responsive tribe in nija, they have no regard, nor respect for any idiooot parading himself as a leader unlike majority of Yoruba Muslims supporting a narcotic ancestor called tinubu becos of tribe,
Tinubu has succedded in exposing how the majority of Yorubas reason, they aren't intelligent as they claim to be.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Rapuru14: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:

I am liking Ibos Nsogbu Nsogbo Politics, destroying your own leader one at a time while we enjoy the show

Olodo

The ways of the Igbos is so deep that your tenth generation can't decipher.

Continue supporting the looters of your destiny.

Bulaba Urchin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by musapeter72(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
We are replacing the leaders that have been destroying our destinies. Keep your own criminals. Don't pity us. Let's sanitize our home via the ballot.

Soludo became governor by 'Nzogbu Nzogbu politics'.

The last time I checked, this was the same reason that turned South East to Afghanistan of Nigeria.

Keep fooling yourself that you don't need a leader.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Heffalump(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ihedioha is too quiet like a dummy
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by NORSYK(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I thought Kema Chikwe and Ihedioha were in the same camp.

Politics Sha.

Kema wanted to go to senate but, Ihedioha didn't back her rather backed Uche onyeagocha, ever since she has been bitter.
Imo PDP is in Ihedioha's hand.
There's nothing they'd do
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Okhuadams(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
jerrybone:
.[i]... as NWC caution Charles Ugwu over illegal suspension of LGA Chairmen

_ advise Achike Udenwa to reconsider heading Imo Presidential Campaign Council

https://www.thenaijatimes.com/ihedioha-removed-as-chairman-imo-pdp-presidential-campaign-council/
Their problems our solution. Meanwhile JAGABAN IZA LEADING

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Benmob: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:

I am liking Ibos Nsogbu Nsogbo Politics, destroying your own leader one at a time while we enjoy the show
which leader u dey talk,so to continue supporting leaders that are corrupt and bad or leader that have brought shame and suffer to their pple.
That why they say nigeria deserve d type of leader dey have! Aka bad leaders
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Temptee101(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
As expected!

Talk bad about Peter Obi and see your life and everything you ever worked for start crumbling and nosediving before your very eyes

Never fight against the Lord's chosen and God's anointed

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
NORSYK:

Kema wanted to go to senate but, Ihedioha didn't back her rather backed Uche onyeagocha, ever since she has been bitter.
Imo PDP is in Ihedioha's hand.
There's nothing they'd do
When IIhedioha won governorship, it was like Kema won it because she was at the fore front of the jubilation all the way.
I suspect Kema is in bed with the opposition in Imo.
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by NORSYK(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:
When IIhedioha won governorship, it was like Kema won it because she was at the fore front of the jubilation all the way.
I suspect Kema is in bed with the opposition in Imo.

Yes, she's still bitter about the fact that Ihedioha didn't support her senatorial ambition
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Ogbuefi2020: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:

We the masses hold the power here in the east. Look at how the so called leaders impoverish their people in the North, is that what you want to reduce the great igbo race to just to put few crimin,als in power?
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by REDshouse(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Penguin2:

We don’t need leaders to thrive; we never did.

We are all leaders and all followers.

We don’t elevate drug barons to god status in the name of a leader like you folks do with Tinubu and his numerous drug associates.
you dey envy am.. talk true

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
NORSYK:

Yes, she's still bitter about the fact that Ihedioha didn't support her senatorial ambition
Chai.

I think Kema like Atiku is simply jinxed.

She's been on the National assembly journey since 1999. And then she got increasingly unpopular along the line.
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by NORSYK(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Chai.

I think Kema like Atiku is simply jinxed.

She's been on the National assembly journey since 1999.

Yes, that of 2011 was a disaster to her, she never expected the shock she got.
2011 was her best chance of going to the senate.
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by vengertime: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:

I guess you're crying while typing this nonsense

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Penguin2:

We don’t elevate drug barons to god status in the name of a leader like you folks do with Tinubu and his numerous drug associates.

No wonder you don't have direction. Zoo today, Nigeria tomorrow. We want Biafra today, we want to become the president of Nigeria tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
NORSYK:

Yes, that of 2011 was a disaster to her, she never expected the shock she got.
2011 was her best chance of going to the senate.
Except Kema rigs...

But you can only rig where you are popular.
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
maasoap:

No wonder you don't have direction. Zoo today, Nigeria tomorrow. We want Biafra today, we want to become the president of Nigeria tomorrow.
Abigii

Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by chukel(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mbaise man? Avoid them
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by indemnityy: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
chukel:
Mbaise man? Avoid them
Good Man, people should associate with you.

sAiNt.
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Ance4Liverpool: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is just the beginning for emeka ihedioha, soludo will still meet his Waterloo soon.

Peter Obi is the anointed one, touch him and touch trouble
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
This karma of a thing is real o. this is the same ihedioha wey dey wine mouth the other day ? grin
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Ochendo1: 12:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Fake news from the saboteur camp, Ihedioha remains Imo Atiku presidential campaign chairman. The pained national secretary should be ashamed of himself after he failed to influence the NWC decision as to who is really in charge of Imo PDP. Ihedioha remains the face of Imo PDP and i challenge any clown to think otherwise.
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Chinonye2022(m): 3:36am On Nov 25, 2022
People are commenting without reading what a shame �
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Ofunaofu: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

The Emilokan drug lord that you all call a leader, can you decisively point to his father's compound.
Tinubu is an imposter, if you all can trace his ancestry, he could have migrated from Togo or Benin Republic
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Abdu81: 5:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Penguin2:

That's the Igbo spirit, leaders in Igbo land are equally followers to the masses.

We bow to no one but our CHi

I bu ezigbo nwa afor Igbo.
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Abdu81: 5:10am On Nov 25, 2022
Ochendo1:
Fake news from the saboteur camp, Ihedioha remains Imo Atiku presidential campaign chairman. The pained national secretary should be ashamed of himself after he failed to influence the NWC decision as to who is really in charge of Imo PDP. Ihedioha remains the face of Imo PDP and i challenge any clown to think otherwise.

Ihedioha is the enemy of ndigbo, Igbo will never forgive him.
Re: Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council by Tochi3(m): 5:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Penguin2:

See fiinishing grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.