Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn (28435 Views)

Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest / Saudi Crown Prince And Billionaire Mohammad Bin Salman Table £3.8BN To Buy Man U / The Saudi Arabian Billionaire Who Wants To Buy Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by grafixdon: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2022
So a whole ManU worths little above twitter. Na wa o
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by tommylee(m): 1:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Bro he is damn right as at 2022 Apple company is worth $2.4trillion go and verify

GoooodHardDick:

Apple rich pass Elon musk wey buy Twitter for $44b? The world richest man that owns the richest techs in the world

Omo your brain dey lick I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by sambass(m): 1:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Which royal club??
tolumizzy:
I know they won't sell it to Arabian countries been a royal club
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by iHateFraudsters: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2022
traihit:
Man U will become hyper competitive should they go to Apple.

But can a tech giant manage a football giant well?

A tech giant is not managing a football giant.

A tech giant is providing the money.

Competent non tech people will manage the club.
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by HardMirror(m): 1:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Johnrake69:
Apple has too much idle cash as at 2019 Apple had $107 Billion in cash reserves.

a whole nigeria has only $400k left in reserve. Na wa for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Laple0541(m): 2:27am On Nov 25, 2022
We don't want another American owner, we want Arab money. Arabs don't care about spending anything on football even if they won't get much from it, this can be seen in Qatar National team, after the country spent billions on preparations, ordinary ball control their players couldn't achieve but for Americans, if they spend a dollar on you, they are ready to get $100 in return.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by FireUpNow(m): 2:34am On Nov 25, 2022
English football star boy, David Beckham will partner with Apple to form a consortium
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Realist777: 3:16am On Nov 25, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
How true is this news?

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Do you operate nationwide ?
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Kayouzka(m): 3:17am On Nov 25, 2022
I know that they can afford it

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Theevilone(m): 3:36am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Apple rich pass Elon musk wey buy Twitter for $44b? The world richest man that owns the richest techs in the world

This ur argument shaa,

Are you the only that doesn’t know the worth of Apple ?
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Jeffy1206(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Blake755:
Abeg make e be Arab money biko
they dare not! They refused Chelsea from Arab people, so I don't think they will dare allow it.
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by flexyrule(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Did Elon musk purchased Twitter for $44b or not? As compared to this Change apple is offering for united yet you say they are the richest tech? Na because na dem dey make iphone?

You know how much Tesla car, stock and their other tech products cost? Oga apple is too poor compare to Elon musk's techs
Oga shut up and take your "L".

How dare you compare Elon Musk with Apple?

Even after he tried enlightening you, instead of you to rush to Google, you resorted to insulting him.

Funny enough, this guy wey you dey insult, face to face Na Egbon you go dey call am.
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by lukency(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Too expensive for a club that hasn't win even tea cup in recent time.

1 Like

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by ige101(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Johnrake69:
Apple has too much idle cash as at 2019 Apple had $107 Billion in cash reserves.

And had already doubled that any of as February 2022
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by LINTUNE(m): 6:26am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

dude shutup and learn, who's apple compare to musk ...Tesla, space x Twitter combined no reach 1/4 of apple... Google is your friend...apple is richer than the Us Government...it's the richest institution in the world worth over 2 trillion $....most of u know nothing but will never like to learn..olodo..
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Herbiodun09: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Realist777:

Do you operate nationwide ?
Yes bro
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by jojothaiv(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I hear say lobi star be wan buy c. Ronaldo? grin

Ment or malaria?
Mentalaria
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by damoobaba: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Ment or malaria?

They have since denied the rumour.
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Karrrion: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2022
This deal won't see through
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by blowjohn(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2022
traihit:
Man U will become hyper competitive should they go to Apple.

But can a tech giant manage a football giant well?

Technically yes
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by blowjohn(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2022
LINTUNE:
dude shutup and learn, who's apple compare to musk ...Tesla, space x Twitter combined no reach 1/4 of apple... Google is your friend...apple is richer than the Us Government...it's the richest institution in the world worth over 2 trillion $....most of u know nothing but will never like to learn..olodo..

Calm down.

Even the Catholic Church get money pass this ur apple
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by SeneKit: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Apple is richer, please go and check
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by vikstandon(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2022
GoshenNLA:
I’m interested too biko
In another news
I sell high quality jerseys with high class customizing
Kindly check signature for more

How do I contact you
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Aeoner4: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2022
GoshenNLA:
I’m interested too biko
In another news
I sell high quality jerseys with high class customizing
Kindly check signature for more

How does one contact you? No number nothing
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Tonnyray: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Today is black Friday. Lobi Stars will get him cheap grin

3 Likes

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by harmoullahi(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
How true is this news?

ShoeWorld2:
How true is this news?

ShoeWorld2:
How true is this news?

can u put me on about dis biz 08104026968
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Johnn78: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2022
blowjohn:

Calm down.

Even the Catholic Church get money pass this ur apple
Shut up. Which Catholic Church? Una too dey spread misinformation and rubbish news for this nairaland.
Apple is speeding towards $2.3TrillionMarket capitalization (or market value). If you liquidate all assets of the Catholic church, its valuation is about $650billion worth and that’s because they are even Tax-Exempted as religious organization.

Not to even mention also that Legally speaking, there is no such thing as “the Catholic Church,” which is why their finances get so complicated. As far as the law is concerned, each diocese is a separate legal entity, incorporated in the states where it operates. Generally speaking, they are organized as what’s known as a “corporation sole” —a legal corporation wholly controlled by the individual bishop rather than a board of directors—and not officially part of any larger transnational spiritual organization.

This has led to conflicts during the sex abuse scandals. Lawsuits have caused disputes about how deep the church’s pockets go and who should pay & be held liable.
Sb having problem with Catholic diocese of country Nigeria for example; cannot sue for $60billion;depending on how deep Valuation of Catholic parish/diocese Nigeria pockets go.

On several occasions, abuse-related litigation has inspired dioceses to declare bankruptcy, which offers a rare window into the internal financial organization of the institution . Individual parishes, though operating under the umbrella of the relevant bishop, have a fair degree of financial . autonomy.
When a diocese declares bankruptcy, this raises the question of whether pooled parish investment funds are available to be seized by the bishop’s creditors or whether they exist separately.

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by enonche85(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Manure fans are praying for Arab money grin grin

because only arabians will remove insane money to buy a player. Americans will think about making money first, that was why the new Chelsea owner wanted Ronaldo and Tuchel refused which also contributed to the sacking of Tuchel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Codes151(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2022
JayyXXX:
With the way things are going at Manchester, the Iya lojà of Lagos might as well price Manchester United.
iya loja fit produce 5bn to buy?

E go get 2bn invest?
You fill say na that useless naira currency them d talk about?
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
harmoullahi:
[color=#990000][/color] can u put me on about dis biz 08104026968
chat me on WhatsApp via

0701 483 9537
Re: Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn by Scriper: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/apple-shows-interest-to-buy-man-united-proposes-5-8bn/?amp
This is the same story whenever a big club is up for sale every one shows interest, mtcheew.
Are you tired of being broke? Do you know you can make more than 30k+ monthly with just your WhatsApp, if you want to learn how to earn on WhatsApp and make cool cash for your self I can teach you. Anyone interested in learning to earn with WhatsApp can chat me @2348163929125 for more information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) / Uyo Township Modern Stadium Getting Facelift.... Photos / FIFA Announces Shortlist For 2022 Puskas Awards, Best Coach, Others [full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.