Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Mystery Behind Sugar, Salt And One Part Of Your Body - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Mystery Behind Sugar, Salt And One Part Of Your Body (511 Views)

Natural Dreadlocks Popularly Called Dada-What Is The Mystery Behind It? / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / The Mystery Behind The Name Daodu/dawodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind Sugar, Salt And One Part Of Your Body by Ogunleti01: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is mainly for those that can speak yoruba fluently oo. Sugar and Salt have a powerful spiritual important and knowing how beneficial they are can help you unlock many doors of connection and progress and wealth in life. Do you know there is a particular part of your body that commands authority if your tongue touches it? I will reveal the secret to you but it is not free oo. You can call me whatever name you like but let me tell you if you do it as i ask you, you yourselve would see the result. Pataki lilo sugar ati iyo laa n me nu ba. Mo se akiyesi wipe opo nkan ni aimokan ti fi jewa niya nipa bibo iseda eni ti opolopo n pe ni ori. Mo pinu lati fi imo yii sita ko le je anfani fun gbogbo wa pata paapa julo awa omo kaaro o jiire. Eleyii ko ni se pelu Esin to n sin oo igbinyanju to daaju gbaa ni. gbogbo ohun ti yoo naa oo lo wa ni arowo to ee sugbon gege bi mo ti so siwaju kii se ofe ooo sugbon mi o fi gbedeke lee wipe iye bayii lo gbodo san. ohun kohun ti o ba lagbara ni o lee fi sile nitori pe yoruba bo won ni ogun ti a ba fowo se eyin aaro nii n gbe. Awon ohun ti a naa oo, Awo tanganran funfun, iyo ogidi(sea salt) tabi table salt, Sugar, ati awon eroja kan... apoti ifiwe ranse ayelujara mi ni springland91@gmail.com, fun atejise WhatsApp : zero eesan, zero, eefa, eeji, ookan, eejo,aarun, eerin,ookan, eeje. atejise lasan ni oo. Kii i se dandan oo bi mo ti so siwaju nitori awon to ba fe maa so isokuso oo. ire ooo

(1) (Reply)

City Where Only Women Run Mad ��� / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army Recruitments 71rri Let's Meet Here To Prepare / Where Will You Spend Your Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.