Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN (8395 Views)

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari / Hate Speech Bill: Ibrahim Babangida Nobody Says Can Muzzle Nigerians / Aisha Buhari: Conscience In The Shadows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by buhariguy(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2022
coconutbag:
Many people no get conscience again ooo. Make dem no go make mistake vote person wey go sama dem with more hunger and insecurity.
like Obidient
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by WithFact: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Shame!!! Any Body not ashame to lick back his saliver doesn't worth my count. This is how religion and ethnic bigotry wound somebody.
@first without listen to hear from candidate CAN jumped into conclusion that muslim-muslim ticket mean something else and hurriedly to condem and conclude. Less 2 month they are coming with other advice. Who is taking CAN serious? Wait for another 3 month, they'll ask you to vote Jagaban.
With or without CAN support, Jagaban of burugu will win. Anyway, if you can't beat them, join.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by Cyberterror: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
As a Christian, my conscience tells me that Tinubu/Shettima is the best and I will vote for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by jcross19: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
another Buhari is better than someone who tell lies all the time
your work is evil that's why you love darkness...APC is a darkness..
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by Spicycat(f): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:
CAN says we should vote our conscience but MURIC tells Muslims to vote for fellow Muslims only. Muslims have so much to learn from Christians.

MURIC speak for only it's members who are predominantly located in the south west while CAN speak for the entire Christian in Nigeria.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by Regex: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2022
CAN can not be saying 'vote your conscience' on matters like this. What kind of being on the fence is this?

They know the Muslim Muslim ticket is bad, they should protest against and not sounding nutral. If it was the other way round, muric would have been sounding against it since. What kind of docile people do we have as pastors. When it comes to praying they will be roaring like lions. It's not bad, don't get me wrong, but a lot of things does not need prayer to work like taking your stands. Na wa oh.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by deeva2: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Erasinop:
Nothing like vote with consience..obi is the man

Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by deeva2: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2022
CAN refused to fall for Obifraud and his IPOB emotional blackmail..

God one from them..

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Mazi Bola Tinubu..

Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by MNDY(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
our conscience can't be Pandora Obituary who has no good track record except lie

Have you been to Anambra before?
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by MNDY(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2022
deeva2:
CAN refused to fall for Obifraud and his IPOB emotional blackmail..

God one from them..

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Mazi Bola Tinubu..

Why is somebody standing behind him as defense in the picture?
Someone that cannot think and talk well again is who you want to rule you? Really? When leadership is all about decision-making?
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by Proudlyomonna: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2022
When CAN tells you to vote for your conscience,They are telling you not to allow yourself be decieved by thieves says Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when terrorist are using Religion to ganer mobilization towards their fight for an Islamic State does not matter.
The CHURCH stands full time against Muslim-muslim agenda.
Our Muslim brothers and neighbors have had their own turn,it is the Turn of someone from the Christian block or any other Faith to lead.
There is an already existing arrangement and agreement to this effect,it should be respected to potray, equity, fairness and inclusiveness.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by Proudlyomonna: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
our conscience can't be Pandora Obituary who has no good track record except lie

Ok but it definitely will never be MUSLIM-MUSLIM AGENDA from a sick shaky desperate old drug addict grin
Come 2023 OBI or ATIKU will rule over you and your father when that time comes you can relocate to Chad republic e no too far from Nija grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by coconutbag: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Your pain is noted

buhariguy:
like Obidient
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by Timmi: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://thenationonlineng.net/vote-your-conscience-in-2023-says-can/

Now you are talking. This is the righteous position as a true Christian. We as Christians should earnestly and intentional pray for the will of God to be done
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by Image123(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ahh, this people want to literally cut Obi ticket ni. Na Obi structure dey dangle so oh.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by Emekaonline: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Acidosis:
Unfortunately, those calling for same faith ticket don't have conscience. That's why they're pushing a candidate with psychomotor and cognitive disorders.

Do you mean "Nasarawa is a great country" candidate?
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by NaijaSumi: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
I don't support this stand. They should mention a name.

Are Christian Churches scared or what? Personally, I will be supporting Peter Obi.

We need to try a new party and get to see if any difference till we get it right. Politicians are buying people's conscience cos the atmosphere they created demands for such.

Churches and organizations like CAN should be more direct, the people have suffered enough and GOD will ask and demand accountability from all you Church leadership too.

Thanks! I meant no harm or disrespect to anyone.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by yungcheda(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu's political career is failing like his health. And atiku has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by LegendHero(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Walahi Tinubu is my conscience and I will vote him.

Thank you CAN. I love how you played the game and this is very christ like.

Everyone whether Christians or Muslim are one under God. Jagaban picking Shettima is more of a political decision than religious decision, thank you for understanding the political games.

God bless CAN chairman
God bless Bishop Kukah
God bless CAN
God bless Christians
God bless Muslims
God bless Traditional people
God bless Jagaban
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by LegendHero(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
NaijaSumi:
I don't support this stand. They should mention a name.

Are Christian Churches scared or what? Personally, I will be supporting Peter Obi.

We need to try a new party and get to see if any difference till we get it right. Politicians are buying people's conscience cos the atmosphere they created demands for such.

Churches and organizations like CAN should be more direct, the people have suffered enough and GOD will ask and demand accountability from all you Church leadership too.

Thanks! I meant no harm or disrespect to anyone.

Let me tell you something you don’t know today.

Tinubu winning will benefit the church more than Peter Obi winning.

Peter Obi is a stingy clown that only care about his Catholic denomination. That man is a sectoral bigot within the Christian faith. We all know what he did when he governed Anambra by dividing them along sect lines.

Asiwaju will be there for all Christians, he is benevolent and a good listener. He is not a religious bigot and he is bold to push reforms that will favor Christians if they so wish.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by NaijaSumi: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Let me tell you something you don’t know today.

Tinubu winning will benefit the church more than Peter Obi winning.

Peter Obi is a stingy clown that only care about his Catholic denomination. That man is a sectoral bigot within the Christian faith. We all know what he did when he governed Anambra by dividing them along sect lines.

Asiwaju will be there for all Christians, he is benevolent and a good listener. He is not a religious bigot and he is bold to push reforms that will favor Christians if they so wish.

Good points about your preferred candidate. You ignored your candidate's negative angle such as favoritism, lavishness of public funds, his health condition and also considering the present menace caused by his Political party in this same Country and so on.

Tinubu is only seeking for vain glory, it's all about power drunk
Re: Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN by DaTruths: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. I told them that CAN can not fly a religious division agenda in SW and succeed.
CAN would have been humiliated again like 2015.
I am very proud of CAN with this decision.

I'm glad can said this, so that Muslims that wanted to vote obi won't start thinking that Obi is a Christian Agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Anambra Monarch 'Igwe-Eze' Freed / 2012 Lagos Countdown: Biggest New Year's Eve Party In Africa / Insecurity: Lagos Places Security Agencies On Red Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.