Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari (17677 Views)

Over-voting Had Been Defeated; But Vote-Manipulations Are Yet To Be Defeated / Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by envoymedia: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has cast his vote at polling unit 003, Sarkin Yara A in Daura, Katsina State, with a call to electorate to vote for their preferred candidates even if politicians tried to offer them money.

The president, who briefly spoke to newsmen both in English and Hausa languages after casting his vote on Saturday, said his administration had been preaching against vote-buying and monetisation of politics, calling on politicians to desist from such acts.

“If they (politicians) still give you money, collect, but vote for your preferred candidates,” Buhari maintained. He again thanked the electorate for trusting the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the Feb. 25 Presidential and National Assembly elections where the party’s candidate, Sen. Bola Tinubu, emerged winner.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the president, who cast his vote at about 9.55a.m, refused to ‘openly’ display his ballot paper as he did during the Feb. 25 Presidential election.

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-to-electorate-if-they-still-give-money-collect-vote-your-preferred-candidate/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by NairaLux(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dedicate my FTC to my dear readers on
NairaLux Blog

8 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Faber(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
I will not even wish my enemy Buhari, AKA Jubrin El Sudan.

This mad man is a fvcking failure, this idiot made me sell my 100k for 70k on February 10th all in the name of new money policy 😢😢

Buhari your death no go funny, I swear give you.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by BCJAY(f): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmmmmm, my polling unit was worse, they gave some ladies voters card to come and vote. They were ask their surname they don't know picture doesn't tally with their face. And me that came to exercise my right knee was told if you no vote APC leave this place. I did as if I did not hear, I finish voting only for one of them that know me to call me and start cursing me as if he is my father or mother and told me their soul I live in will judge me. He told me you born twins I born twins and started using twins to swear for me. It was as if I owe him a vote or as if he has told me who to vote for I decided otherwise. Today is a mess I must confess but the will of God will be done

54 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Parachoko: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
People dey sell their vote for a mere 2k in one polling unit like that located somewhere in Nigeria.

You caused hardship and you think people won't sell their vote

Mugu!!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Padipadi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
I need video evidence
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Useless man

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by atdscentofwater: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Workch: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Failure don talk

37 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by diplomat058(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is a admittance of failure on the part of Buhari. He is the chief executive whose part of his responsibilities is to stop vote buying and other forms of irregularities. Seeing him say this means the battle to restore sanity at our polls, is well lost.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Okorietitus: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wahala subtitled in turenchi

13 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by HopeNeverDies: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nincompoop is talking lol

31 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by EmmyDJourno: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dead man dey talk🤨
When Donald Trump called him dead, we all thought it was a joke😏
Worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria and Africa😪

28 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Ancecoker(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by tolumizzy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Boda ode....ewu

16 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
undecided
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Tunami(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmmmm, look at the kind of comment that is coming out from a president. This country is really a mess. Tufiakwa.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
DADDYYYYYYYY ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕

We can't stop loving our Handsome Darling DADDYYYYYYYY

A man after God's heart ❤️ 💙 💜 💖

Dad like no other 💋 😘.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition if una no like una papa for House,
Na una know o.
Na una cup of ogogoro be dat.

We come in peace ✌️

Make election finish make everybody rest.

Chilling home with dad on this beautiful day

❤️ 😍 ❤️

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by stillme231: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
If anybody dey do yahoo make una come teach me o ... The way this country dey so, e dn finish o

6 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by FactBoyz: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peter Obi said this first. Copy Copy Buhari

2 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Yankiss(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sure. But how the last election was manipulated under your watch beggars belief. Your own is follow my voice not my actions.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by inoki247: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol after you suffer us with our own cash u need swear...

5 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Jennyclay(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Buhari is a failure.

7 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by leisuretym: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by raskymonojendor: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lobatan
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Mindlog: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
BCJAY:
Hmmmmm, my polling unit was worse, they gave some ladies voters card to come and vote. They were ask their surname they don't know picture doesn't tally with their face. And me that came to exercise my right knee was told if you no vote APC leave this place. I did as if I did not hear, I finish voting only for one of them that know me to call me and start cursing me as if he is my father or mother and told me their soul I live in will judge me. He told me you born twins I born twins and started using twins to swear for me. It was as if I owe him a vote or as if he has told me who to vote for I decided otherwise. Today is a mess I must confess but the will of God will be done

That guy is mentally deranged, e remain psychiatric admission.😆😆

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by abobote: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
The message is coming very late
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by 8stargeneral: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Failed president

Who take your nonsense talk serious

5 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by DesChyko: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
This has to be a joke
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Stevenson20: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
You're a mad man.
The most useless president 9ja has ever produced

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN / NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief / Why We Have Not Rescued Leah Sharibu, Others — Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.