Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada (53745 Views)

Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus / Marcus Rashford Gets A Tattoo Ahead Of World Cup Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by StagethemTVee: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dee Adekugbe the Nigerian mother of Sam Adekugbe, who plays for Canada is seen in a video rejoicing as he makes his debut at the World

Canada clashed with Belgium in their opening match. The match ended 1-0 in Belgium’s favour.

The excited mum said, “My son is in the world Cup, my son is in the World Cup, yeah baby. Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus. Halleluyah!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3iImy5g-w

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by chatinent: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Yeah, I saw it on Tiktok. The excitement gave me goosebumps sha. Mothers are the best.

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Moh247: 1:10am On Nov 25, 2022
Yoruba Amaka

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Divija(f): 2:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Every mother wants to see their children succeed.. May we all make our parent happy and proud

357 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by tyson98: 2:37am On Nov 25, 2022
She was so happy that day,we are neighbors here in Canada

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Righteousness2(m): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2022
What a Pure Joy and Excitement from a mother to her Son for his Earthly accomplishments!

I begin to Imagine the level and Degree of Joy on the faces of those who have left this Sinking world and made Heaven!
I begin to imagine the atmosphere when we see JESUS Christ.

Folks! The greatest thing to have today is the Salvation of your soul. And it is only possible through a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

We are living in very wierd times!
Ensure you are born again!
Ensure you have made JESUS the Lord and Savior of your Life.
Ensure you are living according to His Commandments.

JESUS Christ is Coming!!

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Vulcanheph(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2022
I saw the guy too... Alphonso Davies missed a golden opportunity by missing the penalty.

Adekugbe tried Sha.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Houseofglam7(f): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2022
Awwwwww
The love of a good mother for her child kiss

20 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Minjim: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Divija:
Every mother wants to see their children succeed.. May we all make our parent happy and proud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by soulfood(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Super proud momma

10 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by We4all: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
So? What's there to celebrate? They will give birth to rapists and paedophiles and be celebrating them.
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Slawomirr: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

There is only one true love and that is mother's love

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Romanoff(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
What a dream come true.

8 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
No be the same guy wey them wan burn him papa house just because he scored against Cameroon?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by FreeStuffsNG: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Weah's son is playing for US and he left Liberians and govt to go watch world cup.
If a Nigerian President dare do what did, this country will be on fire!

check my signature for free stiffs!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by hbk001(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Every mother loves their son to do well in life.
It's the joy of all women to see their sons excelling in their fields.
As men, may we continue to give our mothers joy and happiness whenever they see in Jesus name.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by porthouse7(f): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Balling baller
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Nicerazor(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Same way my son will play at the World Cup either for Nigeria or England. cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Throwback: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Adekugbe came in as a substitute and gave a good account of himself.

Canada outplayed and outclassed Belgium.

Big shame they couldn't turn their bright attack into multiple goals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Afokesco(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
to japa just dey hungry me....i go just go join one small club for Europe

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=We4all post=118682928]So? What's there to celebrate? They will give birth to rapists and paedophiles and be celebrating

Why are you so bitter...

12 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by BESTScientist1: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wao
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by odinga1of: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
tyson98:
She was so happy that day,we are neighbors here in Canada

Oga you lie pass Naija Politicians

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by emmanuelbrown26: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
One of d few sensible afonja, bcs most are just nuisance

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by BigDawsNet: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ehhya...
If you dey hear "I'm japaing for my kids" na him bii dis oh!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
I cam feel the joy in d mums heart. God bless you and your son

5 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Gozac: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Pure Joy and Excitement from a mother to her Son for his Earthly accomplishments!

I begin to Imagine the level and Degree of Joy on the faces of those who have left this Sinking world and made Heaven!
I begin to imagine the atmosphere when we see JESUS Christ.

Folks! The greatest thing to have today is the Salvation of your soul. And it is only possible through a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

We are living in very wierd times!
Ensure you are born again!
Ensure you have made JESUS the Lord and Savior of your Life.
Ensure you are living according to His Commandments.

JESUS Christ is Coming!!
You are right bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by MrExcel(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice for him

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Adedotguy: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup / Man Buried With An Arsenal Flag Just Like He Had Asked Before His Death (photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.