Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 (24652 Views)

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / Ecuador Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 29th Nov 2022 / Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by webizone(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Finally! The first African win.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by foxxydude: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Senegal needs to add 1 more goal pls
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
webizone:

Oga watch football. No dey come here insults your mothers for here.
Qatar hosting the world to lose the world cup.

These Senegalese girls just be like Nigerian girls, so fokn uglie. They make me feel like throwing up.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by ecoco2014(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
The Real Lions of Africa(SENEGAL) with their Triple'D' threat(Dia,Diedhiou and Dieng) have roared. Next stop will be to destroy Ecuador in the 3rd Match. No room for permutations.

4 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Reference(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

The Nonchalance largely stems from poor leadership and corruption... Not to mention lack of patriotism.

Corruption also comes in the way the teams are selected... It's no longer news that our coaches are bribed and politically bullied or coerced into picking certain players regardless of form, quality, and commitment.

Guy, Naija problem is beyond us abeg... The foundation is rotten!!!

Na waoh.
So the NFF wants me to sit down every tournament and be waving the flag of Senegal, Cameroun or Ghana....

When will Nigeria get serious about holding government to account. Why are we experts at 'japa-ing'...running away from our problems and Iending support to other nations that supposedly have leaders with two heads.

We failed embarrassingly to qualify for this tournament. Where is the inquest as to what went wrong... none till date....

3 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Creditalerts:
Qatar kids 1 -senegal 3

Really kids.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Badgers14: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Parkflash:

This one sound like mockery oo

Not a mockery ooo..

I was genuinely cheering for them.

Truth be told, no one expects qatar to lift the world cup and it is very understandable.

But if after the tournament. They didn't win a game and didn't score a goal that would be very embarrassing.

Atleast this one goal. Their nation was able to jubilate and shout goal!!

Jubilation, that's what this is all about cool

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Ibadansun1: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

These Senegalese girls just be like Nigerian girls, so fokn uglie. They make me feel like throwing up.
So you think it's easy to beat the host nation.

This Qatar are the current Asain champions.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
God bless Senegal. I see Senegal and Ghana in the finals. All African finals
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Freakman23xxxx(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Click on the Link on my Signature for Live Streaming English Commentary
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Fut9ure: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sowiki:
God bless Senegal. I see Senegal and Ghana in the finals. All African finals

Stop mixing too many alcoholic drinks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Cmanforall: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Reference:

Agreed. And we are getting lazier by the year. I wrote a piece a couple of weeks back about how the best defenders over the years in our tournament squads have come out of the local leagues whether to the Nation's Cup or the World Cup. Players who later left our shores.

But what we have today is a total abandonment off our local players and local competitions. No one can ever convince me that Troost Ekong for instance is the best central defender in all of Nigeria despite his serious decline and serial poor performance.

Why we don't have an active scouting program in the NFF and a functional technical department that evaluates all our players is a mystery to me.

That guy doesn't even qualify to be in Nigeria's bench.
Who brought him, Rohr?

Know there's lobbying aspect for you to play for the Eagles.
For a local league player to be featured, he must be exceptionally well or his godfather can lobby for him.
NFF is corrupt, and they look for managers who would comply with their game.

Let them appoint someone like Mourinho or a high profile coach who has tasted money and sticks by principle and not bribery.

Ask yourself, how come Ighalo came back from retirement and was picked for the Nation's Cup and Onuachu that helped Nigeria to qualify was dropped.
Does Onuachu have the kind of money Ighalo has?
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Prisco4luv(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice one for Senegal.. they did well.. making Africa proud
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Greenscientist: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
SIRG120:
Honestly you're so ooooo bitter..... Haba..... For once give honour to whom honour is due...... I don't know why You Nigerians love hating on others...... You don't love yourselves yet you still don't love fellow African brothers most especially Ghana..... The fact is that Ghana did exceptionally well against Portugal and they made Africa Proud.....

Bitter for what? What exactly did ghana play? Tell me what department of their team that was good. Was it the defence? Was it the mildfield that cannot string passes together and was unable to provide a clear-cut or average chance for there striker? What is their attacks? Players that cannot dribble. Was it the click and follow tactics?. What was good about ghana?

I watched senegal(1st match), They were good but only bad in the final third, Tunisia and Morrocco had game plan that they executed very well. Let us see what Ghana will play against Uruguay and south korea nah.

I'm supporting Ghana and all africa team but to tell me they are the best na lie.

Probably, i'll agree that i don't know how to watch ball but am not hating on them.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ibadansun1:
So you think it's easy to beat the host nation.

This Qatar are the current Asain champions.

why did their coach keep Messi and Rooney on the bench without using them? Na fix match jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Ibadansun1: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Reference:

Na waoh.
So the NFF wants me to sit down every tournament and be waving the flag of Senegal, Cameroun or Ghana....

When will Nigeria get serious about holding government to account. Why are we experts at 'japa-ing'...running away from our problems and Iending support to other nations that supposedly have leaders with two heads.
Many of you are overthinking this World cup qualifation thing

Ghana currently at the tournament merely edged out Nigeria to qualify for the world cup, a little bit of luck and Nigeria might have made it.

Interms of Football, no sub-sharan African team is so ahead of each other. I am talking of Ghana, Cameroon and even Senegal.

We are all lack planning and grassroot development and mainly wait on diaspora players who can't make into their European teams to play for us. Yet, we expect to win the world cup.

3 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by prinsam30: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
which kind qartaqarta be this nitori oloun
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Ibadansun1: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
why did their coach keep Messi and Rooney on the bench without using them? Na fix match jo
Lol.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Vyolet(f): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Senegal should top this group kiss
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by sucess001(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
biggz82:
Abeg make somebody help me with mobile site for live streaming

score808.com

The best by far
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by luckyz4rea(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

You can’t even draw a picture of yourself, not to talk of creating the smallest insect on earth yet you recognize ugly people! How merciful God is.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Nobleou(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
The world Cup no suppose go Qatar at all

How can a Hosting Nation be donating points anyhow?
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Badgers14: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Frankly speaking, Qatar should have gotten that penalty.. not that it was a clear penalty per se, it was a fine line... but considering the penalty they gave Portugal yesterday and the one for Argentina.

Injustice does agree with Qatar
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Goalnaldo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
t's not to rush and host world cup cheesy Qatar has been eliminated just five days into the competition cheesy cheesy
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by SIRG120: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Starzo:

Point of correction, other african Africans most especially Ghana, cameroon and south Africa hate nigeria

Nigerians have always been supportive of other african countries until they revealed their true colors mainly through social media.

Just go to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube comment sections to see the level of hatred these other countries have for nigeria.

We nigerians can no longer keep fooling ourselves playing big brother role while the people we call brothers are earnestly praying and hoping for nigeria to fail.

If u Don't like us, we don't like you too

That's the point we're at right now

Up Senegal!...I love the Senegalese

if hating is the way you can play your big brother role then you don't deserve to be called a Giant in Africa cos big brothers are expected to always live up to expectation...... Your role is to unite every African to stay as one and not to divide......
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Horus(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTaSWq_DhI

Qatar vs Senegal 1 - 3 Highlights & all Goals
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by aidameoryou: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Lol I've lived in Senegal, but your assertion of them being ugly is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by samuelson06(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Greenscientist:

To me, out of all the African country, Ghana is the worst. Forget about 3-2 outcome, They cannot make 10 complete passes, dribble the opponent and they are not good defensively too.

They have a poor defense but they played well else the game wouldn't have ended 3-2.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Starzo: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
SIRG120:
if hating is the way you can play your big brother role then you don't deserve to be called a Giant in Africa cos big brothers are expected to always live up to expectation...... Your role is to unite every African to stay as one and not to divide......
Shut the fvck up...we can't keep loving people that hate us with serious passion

We're not fools

Fvck all evil envious countries constantly attacking Nigeria

The evil they all wish for us nigerians will befall them all

1 Like

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by 9zcollins(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
biggz82:
Abeg make somebody help me with mobile site for live streaming

download.... football live TV
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Starzo: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nobleou:
The world Cup no suppose go Qatar at all

How can a Hosting Nation be donating points anyhow?

Nor be by that one Dem take dey determine host...
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by isan(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tell the home based players to qualify for chan or reach second round in caf champions league and confederation cup
Cmanforall:

That guy doesn't even qualify to be in Nigeria's bench.
Who brought him, Rohr?

Know there's lobbying aspect for you to play for the Eagles.
Fir a local league player to be featured, he must be exceptionally well or his godfather can lobby for him.
NFF is corrupt, and they look for managers who would comply with their game.

Let them appoint someone like Mourinho or a high profile coach who had tasted money and sticks by principle and not bribery.

Ask yourself, how come Ighalo came back from retirement and was picked for the Nation's Cup and Onuachu that helped Nigeria to qualify was dropped.
Has Onuachu the kind of money Ighalo has?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca / Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / VN88 Rezence, Beware: Karim Benzema's Ballon D'or-winning Form Has Returned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.