Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 (24700 Views)

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / Ecuador Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 29th Nov 2022 / Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
luckyz4rea:

You can’t even draw a picture of yourself, not to talk of creating the smallest insect on earth yet you recognize ugly people! How merciful God is.
Qatar hosting the world to lose the world cup.

These Senegalese girls just be like Nigerian girls, so fokn uglie. They make me feel like throwing up.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by efe21: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

These Senegalese girls just be like Nigerian girls, so fokn uglie. They make me feel like throwing up.
Like your mother and sisters abiiiiii..... Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Fmghewzy2: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Mynd44
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Emman08: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Qatar should make all their players walk home from the stadium. Which kine national disgrace be this?
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by ufuosman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good result
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by bisqit: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

i want to fùck a senegalese girl
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Cmanforall: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
isan:
Tell the home based players to qualify for chan or reach second round in caf champions league and confederation cup

I get you,
But scouting doesn't mean all players will come from home base. Also one exceptional player may not be able to qualify them
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by wildkat: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
webizone:

Not all Nigerians o. This is why some of us complain because there are those who will see truth and say it is a lie. For me, Ghana played well.

This is the reason Africa doesn’t develop. Ghana lost and u claim they tried or played well. This mindset makes us to relax and keep being mediocres. Must Africa always have near success syndrome?? Nearly can not kill a bird. When will Africa do things for ones and make the world shake? Europeans don’t have two heads u know

3 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Reference(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cmanforall:

That guy doesn't even qualify to be in Nigeria's bench.
Who brought him, Rohr?

Know there's lobbying aspect for you to play for the Eagles.
Fir a local league player to be featured, he must be exceptionally well or his godfather can lobby for him.
NFF is corrupt, and they look for managers who would comply with their game.

Let them appoint someone like Mourinho or a high profile coach who had tasted money and sticks by principle and not bribery.

Ask yourself, how come Ighalo came back from retirement and was picked for the Nation's Cup and Onuachu that helped Nigeria to qualify was dropped.
Has Onuachu the kind of money Ighalo has?

Too bad.... just annoying. Manage, manage, year after year.... Nigeria probably has more players than Brazil playing the game professionally or not yet we cannot get a half decent squad.... because we are just lousy.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
SIRG120:
Honestly you're so ooooo bitter..... Haba..... For once give honour to whom honour is due...... I don't know why You Nigerians love hating on others...... You don't love yourselves yet you still don't love fellow African brothers most especially Ghana..... The fact is that Ghana did exceptionally well against Portugal and they made Africa Proud.....
Proud in losing, right?
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by webizone(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
wildkat:

This is the reason Africa doesn’t develop. Ghana lost and u claim they tried or played well. This mindset makes us to relax and keep being mediocres. Must Africa always have near success syndrome?? Nearly can not kill a bird. When will Africa do things for ones and make the world shake? Europeans don’t have two heads u know

Of course. No question about that. I see the problem with their defending, this they have to work on. Otherwise, they showed determination. But, it's gonna be hard for Africa to do well with all the ojoro these European people dey use.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Mustiboy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Does your mother make you throw up?

I could presume your sisters, aunties, and girlfriends also make you throw up.

Muppet!

1 Like

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Teenaira: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
webizone:

Not all Nigerians o. This is why some of us complain because there are those who will see truth and say it is a lie. For me, Ghana played well.

I watch that game and I was very satisfied with the performance of Ghana. Even though they were a bit careless allowing the whites to rob them of a well deserved Victory. I dove my hat for the team.
However, like other African teams once you start praising them, they relax. This is not the time to relax but to go all out as one of our African ambassadors. I believe in the team and wish them the best. The team means a lot for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Ogarexmas: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Proud in losing, right?

Didn't Nigeria lose to this same Portugal 3 nil? Give the Ghanaians the Respect they deserve
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by SIRG120: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Proud in losing, right?
Minus that dubious Penalty the American referee awarded the Portuguese, Ghana clearly drew the game... Ronaldo dived yet the Referee refused to consult Var..... Wasn't that dubious?...... Regardless of the result I still maintain that Ghana gave Portugal a good run for their money.... Unlike Nigeria that were clueless and confused thereby loosing scandously to the same Portugal team less than a week ago
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mustiboy:

Does your mother make you throw up?

I could presume your sisters, aunties, and girlfriends also make you throw up.

Muppet!

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
efe21:

Like your mother and sisters abiiiiii..... Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Mynd44
leave her out of this, I didn't did anything
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
bisqit:
i want to fùck a senegalese girl
e be like sey you no like yourself. You wan fok winsh
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by SIRG120: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Greenscientist:

Bitter for what? What exactly did ghana play? Tell me what department of their team that was good. Was it the defence? Was it the mildfield that cannot string passes together and was unable to provide a clear-cut or average chance for there striker? What is their attacks? Players that cannot dribble. Was it the click and follow tactics?. What was good about ghana?

I watched senegal(1st match), They were good but only bad in the final third, Tunisia and Morrocco had game plan that they executed very well. Let us see what Ghana will play against Uruguay and south korea nah.

I'm supporting Ghana and all africa team but to tell me they are the best na lie.

Probably, i'll agree that i don't know how to watch ball but am not hating on them.
If only you could use this same Energy I believe the NFF would have learnt a thing or too from your criticism cos your so called Super eagles were shambolic against Portugal, infact it was nothing to write home about..... Such an eye sore to watch that 4nil walloping..... Ghana were much more better as a team.... At least they had vision and Passion moving forward unlike Nigerian team.......Ask the Portuguese which te they Prefer, I can bet my balls they'll Prefer Ghana a million times over useless Corrupt Super chickens who ain't ready to Play football yet........
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Fmghewzy2: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
leave her out of this, I didn't did anything

Why did you have to insult two countries.

Why do you people even say things like this,do you have brains at all?

You insulted Nigerian and Senegalese women,
Think about what your mother,sisters and what your daughters look like before insulting people.

Cause if you don't know,they are the ones you are insulting.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Think about what your mother,sisters and what your daughters look like before insulting people.

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Bintdawood(f): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Hihihi grin grin grin
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by luckyz4rea(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Alright o
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by MadamExcellency: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Why always look out for the external?

Brainless misogynist.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Greenscientist: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
SIRG120:
If only you could use this same Energy I believe the NFF would have learnt a thing or too from your criticism cos your so called Super eagles were shambolic against Portugal, infact it was nothing to write home about..... Such an eye sore to watch that 4nil walloping..... Ghana were much more better as a team.... At least they had vision and Passion moving forward unlike Nigerian team.......Ask the Portuguese which te they Prefer, I can bet my balls they'll Prefer Ghana a million times over useless Corrupt Super chickens who ain't ready to Play football yet........

No one is talking about super eagle. Playing 3-2 with Portugal is nothing. Nigeria showed the same energy with Argentina some years back when we also played 3-2 with them. Infact, we played better football than what Ghana played. If Nigeria is bad, it doesn't mean i should be glorifying a bad Ghana side too.
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by FireUpNow(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
First win for Africa! I am so happy

1 Like

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by BABANGBALI: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Why always look out for the external?

Brainless misogynist.

Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by Horus(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8yk1RtUYTk

Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3)
Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by biggz82: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
score808.com

The best by far

Bros thank you i watch Poland match live

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy / See Nominees For Ligue 1 Player, Coach Of The Season: Messi, Pochettino Missing / Messi & Ronaldo Lead FIFA 20 TOTY Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.