Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic (9455 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by Ritchiee: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rayban25:

Hide your face in shame...drug lord supporter
Stop embarassing yourself,sir�
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by Ritchiee: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rayban25:

I will hide my face in drug...I am from the drug region.
We all know,sir.
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by toneroforever(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Olatedun1234:
You pple are chroned, useless set of people
Can't you talk without Asiwaju, If you are asked why been failed in life ASIWAJU, JF you are asked while been sick Asiwaju, may you not be poor and your children children later course bcz u don't have time to work neither Think again and ASIWAJU IS making advancement daily.....u are learned vote who you likes it's a democracy and stop been fools always
Ur pain is real. & to compound ur woes, Asiwaju has been rejected by Nigerians. Deal with it.
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by toneroforever(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Britishpea:
He actually got to that stage on a wheel chair. Why are you afraid of Tinubu? Since you all know he won’t win why are you still afraid and peddling shitty and flimsy news?

Tinubu provides us with much humor.... At least that's the only sensible thing he has done for Nigerians. Enjoy it while it lasts 'cause he will retire from politics after Feb 25.
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by DeOTR: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

At what speed
I think you should speak for yourself
You'll stagger at the lowest speed if you're not supporting yourself by holding on to something, so long the vehicle is moving. This is simple physics and it doesn't respect your strength or age.
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ritchiee:

We all know,sir.

How long did it take for you to think of making that stupid quote?
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
DeOTR:

You'll stagger at the lowest speed if you're not supporting yourself by holding on to something, so long the vehicle is moving. This is simple physics and it doesn't respect your strength or age.
That's a lie. Simple physics says an object remains in motion or inertia until triggered by another.
So except the vehicle is moving at such a speed that the wind velocity is high enough to move an object, the object will remain in position.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Buhari, Jonathan, OBj have all done the car parade as president and no one was holding them against the car.
Besides, is physics also the reason why Tinubu was staggering while coming down the stairs in Jos?
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by DeOTR: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's a lie. Simple physics says an object remains in motion or inertia until triggered by another.
So except the vehicle is moving at such a speed that the wind velocity is high enough to move an object, the object will remain in position.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Buhari, Jonathan, OBj have all done the car parade as president and no one was holding them against the car.
Besides, is physics also the reason why Tinubu was staggering while coming down the stairs in Jos?
Just read what you typed up there and check if it makes sense to you.
Object remains in motion until triggered by another? In position you mean?
Let me assume you mean, position. Consequently, you're assuming Tinubu is also the truck if by now you don't realize a moving truck will trigger you out of position if you're in it without holding anything to support yourself.
None of the people you mentioned ever had a car parade waving both hands.
You can prove me wrong by posting a video here.
Your last point holds no water, in fact, no one can live a whole without staggering or falling, at least, once. Be reasonable. Tinubu falls, staggers, is sick, is demented won't be a good reason for people who believe in his leadership skills to leave him and vote for your preferred candidate.
I like people with focus and foresight. People who can project what they want to be in 20 years and work at it, not accidental President wannabe.
That's why I admire Tinubu despite his role in helping Buhari to power. I knew a time like this would come when he would want to be the President and I can't wait to vote for him.
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
DeOTR:

Just read what you typed up there and check if it makes sense to you.
Object remains in motion until triggered by another? In position you mean?
Let me assume you mean, position. Consequently, you're assuming Tinubu is also the truck if by now you don't realize a moving truck will trigger you out of position if you're in it without holding anything to support yourself.
None of the people you mentioned ever had a car parade waving both hands.
You can prove me wrong by posting a video here.
Your last point holds no water, in fact, no one can live a whole without staggering or falling, at least, once. Be reasonable. Tinubu falls, staggers, is sick, is demented won't be a good reason for people who believe in his leadership skills to leave him and vote for your preferred candidate.
I like people with focus and foresight. People who can project what they want to be in 20 years and work at it, not accidental President wannabe.
That's why I admire Tinubu despite his role in helping Buhari to power. I knew a time like this would come when he would want to be the President and I can't wait to vote for him.
You don't know physics. That's why you are arguing physical laws that I just quoted. That's the first Newtonian law of classical mechanics. And it is exactly as I quoted it. The fact you don't know it should make you shut up. But you probably think politics can influence physical laws.

FYI that law says if you're in a car moving at uniform speed and you're standing without holding anything, you will remain so except triggered by an external force. What you don't understand is that even the Earth is moving!!

There are countless videos on YouTube of people standing on parade vehicles or other such and not falling.

Tinubu is sick or demented is a good enough reason for anyone who loves this country and has seen what it's gone through due to poor health of leaders to know not to allow a sick person near the seat. For example, are you aware the P&ID scam was pulled during the Yaradua presidency?
So only those who are shallow-minded will sacrifice the destiny of their country on the altar of politics or personal ambition of an individual. To those, I only wish them what they wish the country, good or bad.
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by DeOTR: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You don't know physics. That's why you are arguing physical laws that I just quoted. That's the first Newtonian law of classical mechanics. And it is exactly as I quoted it. The fact you don't know it should make you shut up. But you probably think politics can influence physical laws.

FYI that law says if you're in a car moving at uniform speed and you're standing without holding anything, you will remain so except triggered by an external force. What you don't understand is that even the Earth is moving!!

There are countless videos on YouTube of people standing on parade vehicles or other such and not falling.

Tinubu is sick or demented is a good enough reason for anyone who loves this country and has seen what it's gone through due to poor health of leaders to know not to allow a sick person near the seat. For example, are you aware the P&ID scam was pulled during the Yaradua presidency?
So only those who are shallow-minded will sacrifice the destiny of their country on the altar of politics or personal ambition of an individual. To those, I only wish them what they wish the country, good or bad.
You can as well demonstrate how someone can stand in a moving truck, not holding anything. I've not seen one.
You're even comparing a rotating earth to a moving truck?
P&ID scam was pulled off during Yar Adua presidency, yet it's still the best regime since then, better than that headed by an healthy Jonathan?
There will always be scams whether the President is healthy or not.
Good governance goes beyond having an "Angel" at the helm.
With the way Obi boasts of being an "Aka-gum", his regime would be much the same as Buhari, if not worse.
Re: Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic by ogologoamu: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
GetMeRight:

Why do I have a feeling that this response is similar to "Jubril from Sudan" nonsense? Una no dey tire?

Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Set To Counter Falsehood Against Tinubu / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Ogun Governorship: Don’t Rejoice Yet, Adebutu Tells Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.