Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday (9293 Views)

Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Newsmic: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2023
Former Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Twitter handle to celebrate Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his 71st birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote;

"Happy birthday to our President-elect,
@officialABAT
, a man of destiny that is the pride, joy & hope of our nation. May God lead & guide you as you prepare for the great task ahead. May your tenure be fruitful and productive and may God grant you many more years of good health, peace, joy, prosperity and blessings."

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1640967027333406723?s=20

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Officialgarri: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Regardless, I still don't trust this FFK. I don't think I can ever trust him .

While Dino Melaye is a loyalist to an extent unlike FFK, they are both politicians I will find very difficult to trust no matter how sweet they sound

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by JASONjnr(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Double mouthed dimwit......

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Urheadmaster(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2023
You mean the federal foolish Kola nut (FFK)
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I still don't trust this FFK. I don't think I can ever trust him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2023
FFK doing everything possible to be notice for appointment.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Mrfeel: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2023
FFK is only after his stomach , he will soon turn against tinubu if he doesn't get any political appointment from him

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by VTJN(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday to the president elect

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by vesselchino(f): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2023
B
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Ayoefa: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Great ๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Toneypen247(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Hm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by EKONGKING: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2023
If I am tinubu ,I will keep ffk at a distance away from government and use his sevices as a attack dog against opposition.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by bewla(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2023
B
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Gibson07: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2023
I salute you sir.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Ok, noted.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Zanotee: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Mrfeel:
FFK is only after his stomach , he will soon turn against tinubu if he doesn't get any political appointment from him
very true.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by stevups(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I still don't trust this FFK. I don't think I can ever trust him .

While Dino Melaye is a loyalist to an extent unlike FFK, they are both politicians I will find very difficult to trust no matter how sweet they sound

You don't need to trust anyone just trust yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Racoon(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Femi Fani-Kayode wish Tinubu happy birthday? Politics is really a dirty game. Happy birthday Bola Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by xristos(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
i'm tired of these 'witches' abeg

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by IamNat: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2023
FFK sha want appointment. It is well รณ, anyways, happy birthday to President-elect.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Aboguede(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Among all past and present leaders known in Nigeria history, OBJ is the greatest.

OBJ described ffk as dog that just u need to give food and he will sing for u shocked

Nigeria as nation always dey get belle and no body knows wetin e want bon

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Gkay1(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Kayode nor get single sense

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Sleekfingers: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2023
Newsmic:
Former Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Twitter handle to celebrate Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his 71st birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote;

FFK, When Tinubu is back in the country. He will invite you to come and eat birthday rice . ..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Femisol(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
BAT himself, the man who ignores his detractors 24/7.

The name that sells newspapers freely and made media houses rich.

Brought traffic to websites and blog right before campaigns.

He single handedly installed a Vice-President of the largest black nation.

Finally became the President-elect to pepper ๐ŸŒถ them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Sleekfingers: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
FFK doing everything possible to be notice for appointment.

And Tinubu will make a terrible mistake by giving him an appointment.....FFK is a bloody snake.....
Tinubu should be careful ooo

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Tee2027: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2023
I personally congratulate Tinubu for his birthday.

I was never Tinubu fan before 2023 electio bruhaha started Obi and his slowpoke supporters unruly behaviour and unecessary hatred towards Tinubu made me to support him and voted for him because I can't understand what crime did he committed that affected those obi bitch directly or even indirectly.

God bless Nigeria

God bless the man who built people, raise champions, raised men and women of substances, the man that knows the road.

God bless Sanwo

God bless every sane Nigerians that refused to vote for that religion bigot, tribalistic demon called obi.

At 71 Tinubu dream fulfilled that is how destiny and dream works. God bless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Isobug: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Looking for position by all means possible. Multiple facet human

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday by Nehyooh(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Newsmic:

He wrote;

Tinubu 71years? That's the least thing I can believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Oronsaye Spent Fgโ€™s N190m In Secret Account โ€“ Witness / Opening Ceremony Of Tokyo International Conference On African Development / Enugu State Government Awards NI.I7 Billion Road Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.