Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

"Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" (74223 Views)

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by DryMouth: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Her problem

1 Like

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by israelmao(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
dawnomike:
That guy ought to rot in jail for 5yrs

In fact the 5years need to be tripled in order to be so sure that he rot completely in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Pyhonist: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
I see bunch of simps here thinking with their tiny dicks instead of brains undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by dec2(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Reasons why most of their ladies prefer to marry or date Nigerians.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by meobizy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Some gashes in those pictures were fake. Were they cellmates? It’s obvious he went to town on her with a razor. I don’t care to read the article.

Where is TMKSouth? Come and see your people.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Temptee101(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
She looks like a troublemaker anyways.

And that's why she deserves for her body to be mutilated and disfigured that way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Sleekfingers: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Thrash. Your country failed you....
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
wiseone28:
Take white people off south Africa..

And see Niger Republic looking like Heaven.
don't disrespect my country, idiot
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by magicminister: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Guys get mind cos you don’t know the lady’s background! Do this to anyone I love and I’ll make sure you spend the rest of your natural life in a wheel chair!!
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Joebayo217: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
When dem go tell una to date gentle guy una go talk say na bad guy be d way see wetin e don lead to now sad
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by mukthar2000(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
South African guys are the most worstest with the way they maltreate their ladies when its comes to relationship or married, that makes most of SA ladies to rush themselves with Nigerian guys as good caring guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by wiseone28: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Johndagr8t:

don't disrespect my country, idiot
If you do shít i will send you to afterlife and still get R500 as bail

1 Like

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by jimoholuyemi3(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Serves her right
SEBI the other day they were dragging Nigerian girls saying their guys can't date any Nigerian girls

Abegi Shift
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zenzu01:
Let's hear the full story. I'm tired of hearing one-sided story and then see people pass their judgements based on that.

Ladies these days are daring and it really takes great level of self-control to ignore most of the things they do. Not to even talk about the fact that the guy has experienced worse from her.

Not supporting what the guy did though.
Your comment makes sense a lot.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by brandsoncharlie: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Some people don't know how bails work.

This is not about South Africa, but the law.

The law believes in proofs.

The judge will grant bail to a suspect for either of two reasons:

1. The prosecutor fails to convince the judge to not grant the suspect bail.

OR

2. The suspect is able to prove that they deserve bail.

Which law my friend, he's lucky no be western country, he will spend some fun time in jail.
Same self defense USA cops will shoot a suspect and say he acted in self defense for the fear of his life.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Pringles101: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
siofra:
See the South African men that they want Nigerian women to feel bad because they're not attracted to us.

God forbid bad thing!

She looks prettier than before after she got those scars..
Wow
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
I see why these S.A women see Nigerian men as heaven.

S.A and Uganda, even Cotonou once you tell their women you are a Nigerian. She will respect and worship you. Like you are her husband.

They like Nigerian men die.

2 Likes

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by CheapHomes1: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

You won't the south Africans on nairaland who are here to remind us how nigerians are the worst people on planet earth
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by brandsoncharlie: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cheapgadget:
What did she do to the guy?
Even oscar pistorius shot his girlfriend 3 times and denied he thought she was an intruder.
Anyone can claim that, but have money you may go scout free.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by bizzibodi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why that lady come resemble ekaete i know for Akcity?
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by frenchkisser(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
I Love her Understanding of life.

Listen!
If you looking up to the World's system to save you, you are making a mistake!

If you are looking up to the world leaders for help, they will fail you

If you are Depending or looking up to man for life, you could be Dissappointed.

In this Journey of life, Look up to GOD ALMIGHTY! The Undisputable Champion and DEPENDABLE DADDY, who has not failed, cannot fail and will never fail.
Dude not now please, would you be saying this if it was your sister?
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Adakintroy: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
I don't understand the over estimating of women. WhAt the fuckkk at you all. No question wet in the woman do... Non.

Everybody De collect. Man, woman. Even small pikin.. Them De give am him size with belt. So what's the fuse about a woman.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by SeriouslySense(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
That's no way to treat a woman, what kind of animal does that
Adakintroy:
I don't understand the over estimating of women. WhAt the fuckkk at you all. No question wet in the woman do... Non.

Everybody De collect. Man, woman. Even small pikin.. Them De give am him size with belt. So what's the fuse about a woman.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Nmezor(f): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
undecided
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Adakintroy: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
SeriouslySense:

That's no way to treat a woman, what kind of animal does that

Women never deal with you. You think them gentle. Na when them no have their way them De form victims.

1 Like

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Exceed15: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kingcalls:
Any women that uses the phrase " how can u do this to a woman" is highly manipulative, selfish and self entitled..... they are the ones that will physically abuse men , and when u give it to them back , they throw that manipulative phrase

Don't mind them . It is because the society does not give a shit about men and their ordeal in marriage. So Men can die in silence because they are men. Na dem go pinch , na still dem go cry .
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by LordErrk: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You have the brain of a goat. I hope they beat your daughter, mom and sisters like this too...of course out of self defence. Oloribu oshi

2 Likes

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by DukeNija(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You’re not worthy of the brain cells in your head.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by LordErrk: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Adakintroy:

Women never deal with you. You think them gentle. Na when them no have their way them De form victims.

So because dem do you strong thing, you'll want to kill them abi? That's the same way they'll treat your daughter and sister. Say amen. Werey
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Adakintroy: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordErrk:

So because dem do you strong thing, you'll want to kill them abi? That's the same way they'll treat your daughter and sister. Say amen. Werey

Abeg shut up. Who wan kill.. Una go come online cone De form protector. Them De beat everyone. Man woman children. Thats what I said. No one is special. Its about right or wrong and correction. You miss the part I include men. See you...
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
There are the women that want to tell Nigerian women something.

If their men are not raping them, they're killing them, if they're not killing them, they're battering them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.