Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

"Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" (74230 Views)

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Starzo: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordErrk:

So because dem do you strong thing, you'll want to kill them abi? That's the same way they'll treat your daughter and sister. Say amen. Werey
A woman will frustrate your life and you will enter depression and die in silence ijn....answer amen!
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wow! You narrowly escaped death. South African men and femicide are 5 & 6.

2 Likes

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by BRATISLAVA: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mercury12:
Bail doesn't necessary mean he is free.
Isn't the matter in Court? Talk to your lawyer young lady not Facebook

It means he's in jail where he's not free?
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by BRATISLAVA: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
loliapoopy2013:
Wow! You narrowly escaped death. South African men and femicide are 5 & 6.

Look at Nigerian news, even a 10 year old girl was killed. The virus is spreading.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by SeriouslySense(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why can't he leave her. At least he has the freedom to walk away.

I know some women are very problematic, but at least should not resort to that.
Adakintroy:

Women never deal with you. You think them gentle. Na when them no have their way them De form victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by kkins25(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
I Love her Understanding of life.

Listen!
If you looking up to the World's system to save you, you are making a mistake!

If you are looking up to the world leaders for help, they will fail you

If you are Depending or looking up to man for life, you could be Dissappointed.

In this Journey of life, Look up to GOD ALMIGHTY! The Undisputable Champion and DEPENDABLE DADDY, who has not failed, cannot fail and will never fail.
MUMu Man, I don talk am before, You be real MUMU man.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by LordErrk: 12:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Starzo:

A woman will frustrate your life and you will enter depression and die in silence ijn....answer amen!

If someone frustrates your life, you leave the person. Life no hard
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by emmnprince(m): 12:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

This is not good....

You won't do this to any of my female relatives and go scot free

Hell no

It's been long I have stumbled into your comment. I thought you were incarcerated or on self-exile. How have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by dochenaj: 3:55am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Some people don't know how bails work.

This is not about South Africa, but the law.

The law believes in proofs.

The judge will grant bail to a suspect for either of two reasons:

1. The prosecutor fails to convince the judge to not grant the suspect bail.

OR

2. The suspect is able to prove that they deserve bail.

People erroneously think being granted bail means the accused has been discharged and acquitted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Beremx(f): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Or maybe the guy's action was an act of self defense. No magistrate will see this girl's face like this and still grant bail to the accused.
you be werey!! May what happened to her happen to your sisters
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Adakintroy: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Why can't he leave her. At least he has the freedom to walk away.

I know some women are very problematic, but at least should not resort to that.

Walk away ke. That's how many end up with deviorce. She is a woman. Put her in her place. Its calk checking. Na normal thing.

Later buy her gift, apologize then tell her how much you care. That way she knows you capable of violence and love. Na the two de follow. Too much petty love will get trampled on eventually.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Ugosample(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2022
grandstar:
A good-for-nothing man.

With rape and crime so high in South Africa and unemployment as well, there'll be ship loads of such useless men. She should even be grateful she was neither raped or murdered. His judgment will come, if not now but at Armageddon.

"There is no rest for the wicked" my God has said

Well said
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Which law my friend, he's lucky no be western country, he will spend some fun time in jail.
Same self defense USA cops will shoot a suspect and say he acted in self defense for the fear of his life.

Which Western country exactly?

Because you people like to overpraise these so-called Western countries.

The same Western countries where there have been many miscarriages of justice because of their faulty, sentimental justice system?
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by SeriouslySense(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2022
That's your way, that is normal for you.

Actually Its not normal, cutting your wife face, because you need to show you are capable of violence.

How can confidence be cutting the skin of a person. Even animals are treated better than that. What type of person does that.

I would love to say more, but i think i should stay reserved. smiley smiley

Adakintroy:

Walk away ke. That's how many end up with deviorce. She is a woman. Put her in her place. Its calk checking. Na normal thing.

Later buy her gift, apologize then tell her how much you care. That way she knows you capable of violence and love. Na the two de follow. Too much petty love will get trampled on eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Franciscabless(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Too bad
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by GindoX(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:
She looks like a troublemaker anyways.

You get inner eyes
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Emanodimo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kingcalls:
Any woman that uses the phrase " how can u do this to a woman" is highly manipulative, selfish and self entitled..... they are the ones that will physically abuse men , and when u give it to them back , they throw that manipulative phrase

In addition, words like do your worst?

Is that all you can do?
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by TheGift: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Just imagine no wonder men call emselves dawgs (DOGs)

Bloody animals

And some women call themselves "bitches" ... bloody animals?
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by ojonugba2014(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Something is telling me that this girl is a troublesome person, by dia face, you shaa know them . Ogun kill anybody wea attack me.
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by ekevwe(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Zonefree:
She looks like a troublemaker anyways.
them too Sabi run mouth
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
siofra:
See the South African men that they want Nigerian women to feel bad because they're not attracted to us.

God forbid bad thing!

are u in Prison? are u doing house girl work in dubai where they ban u from using the internet?......maybe we shod extend yor ban?

U being quite is not normal...I belif u in prison!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by siofra(f): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

are u in Prison? are u doing house girl work in dubai where they ban u from using the internet?......maybe we shod extend yor ban?

U being quite is not normal...I belif u in prison!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why is it strange to you that I can take breaks from nairaland without being banned??

Is it because you're a jobless broke loser who spends all his time on nairaland?
Re: "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
siofra:

Why is it strange to you that I can take breaks from nairaland without being banned??

Is it because you're a jobless broke loser who spends all his time on nairaland?

lol...how can I be jobless when I make serious moiney on the Internet every week.. I make moiney in pounds & naira.. u a clown. The good news for u thou is that I now want 3some with u &
Ahnie (((THANK ME LATER))) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.