Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension (2265 Views)

See The Crowd Tinubu Pulled Even As Akeredolu As Governor In Ondo / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / See The Crowd Kwankwaso Pulled In Katsina State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

But talk true, that Ebonyi Festival like APC campaign rally really gave you sifia pain ...

Abakaliki people rejected Anambra candidate

I know it hurts

But hey that's politics
I understand Igbo politics better, even Buhari pulled more crowd in all the Eastern States, East always deliver bloc votes to their favourite candidate, they don't vote like West that always split their votes among different parties

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Christistruth00: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2022
julaion:
No be ebonyi wey I know,Obi will get 99.8% of their votes

Just make sure you don’t try to tear the Country down

after the Election Results are announced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Moh247: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2022
post=118670916:

I understand Igbo politics better, even Buhari pulled more crowd in all the Eastern States, East always deliver bloc votes to their favourite candidate, they don't vote like West that always split their votes among different parties

You seem jittery and less confident since yesterday

Deep down you know Tinubu is not after a win in SouthEast, he wants his fair share of the votes 25-35% while the rest goes to Obi and his Labour in vain party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Delicious22: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

For the past hour you have qouted me more times than you have called your Jesus Christ today

Do you now worship me as you God or why are you obsessed with my comment like a simp
Ode, I have tormented you to the point where you see me as your god. poor urchin. grin
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2022
he didnt even trust going their sef....

prove that bad mouthers are only online....
i think even him was surprised....

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by TimFisher2: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
samunaka:

You are a liar, no body called you, so why did your friend not call you when Peter Obi went to Ibadan and people came out to look at the labor in vain presidential candidate

Don't worry brother....February will tell

If you know how SouthEast and South South despise APC...You wont open your mouth Waaa grin

I Don't need to convince you but Umahi is not telling Tinubu the truth on the situation on ground.
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by techWriter1: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
everyone understands that Gongory politicians and Mazi politicians will share south east votes equally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cholls:
my brother yen yen yen. Abah! Sey shame no dey catch you for this nonsense you comment.
Na you way de lie shame supposed catch you're not from Ebonyi and some one from Ebonyi is telling you the real deal in Ebonyi and you're hear saying otherwise because you want something that will suit you
Can you swear with your life that what I said is lie
You want me to shout sai Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by wingmanIII: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Umahi is the sitting governor. They forcefully coerce govt employees to these outings. Different ball game on election day.
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Durkwa1234(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rented crowd Atiku is the next President 2023. #AtikuOrganizingForAction

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by JOemmy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
So u tinibu supporters are yet to even know what is going on? Don't be fooled by the large crowd these people came out in their numbers either because of money or because of umahi performance not because they are supporting or planned to vote for ur tinibu mu-mu apc ticket.
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by JOemmy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
ezegold4we:
By the Time orji uzo kalu, Andy uba, umahi, and hope uzodinma are done collecting billion's from tinubu,his eyes and that of seyi his son will Open, he's dealing with political criminal's in South East, Peter obi has locked and blocked SE voters by 95%, come February 2023, tinubu will know that party primary is entirely different from general elections,

Buhari will be the biggest fool if he hand's Nigeria over to tinubu or atiku, those two Men are full Time political bandits parading as presidential candidates,

Some northerners are thinking that shettima will influence tinubu becos of tinubu's ailing health, they are Just fooling themselves,

Tinubu will form the greatest political mafia and cabal ever seen in the history of politics and democracy if by mistake he finds himself in aso rock,

Tinubu will build a tribal empire in the name of democracy, he's going to deal with fulanis and herdsmen, all these while he's keeping quiet is Just to grab power, he's maximizing Robert green's 48 laws of power on northern voter's and their insensitive governor's like lalong and elrufai,

If the North especially northern christians and entire Nigerians wants political and economic freedom, security, power, productivity,and prosperity, then Peter obi remains The only option.

I see the military boys overthrowing tinibu even if he manages to manipulate his way into aso rock it's obvious that they don't like him.
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by shegzbillionz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
gtrust:
Governor declared public holiday
Governor forced ALL civil servants to attend.
Governor mobilised the entire state
Governor incentivised the rally even including uniforms

But

Tinubu will NOT get 25% of the votes in Ebonyi
not even 10% e go shock am
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by shegzbillionz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cholls:
my brother yen yen yen. Abah! Sey shame no dey catch you for this nonsense you comment.
Na u wey no get sense !
When u go realize say campaign na cashout for the masses and not vote
Ur mumu no too much grin
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by shegzbillionz(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

But talk true, that Ebonyi Festival like APC campaign rally really gave you sifia pain ...

Abakaliki people rejected Anambra candidate

I know it hurts

But hey that's politics
U are a stack f00l grin cheesy grin
This urchin no get common Uburu at all
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by shegzbillionz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

For the past hour you have qouted me more times than you have called your Jesus Christ today

Do you now worship me as you God or why are you obsessed with my comment like a simp

Just check your own post

so you are actually an irredeemable urchin grin grin
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by julaion: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Just make sure you don’t try to tear the Country down

after the Election Results are announced
Obi will win 18 states bet me the others will share the other states,when I tell you as a graduate of geography,believe me
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by OfficialAPCNig: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

Which hypertension ... My people called me. They said Governor disbused money through T.C Chairmen.

That all the T.C Chairmen mobilised some people in their local government to grace the occasion.

That yes they collected the money but they know where to vote on Election Day...They said suffering knows no party.

Go to Ezza, Afikpo and Abakiliki... Go and see for yourself. Obi is just a widefire. Go to peoples shop. They hung Peter Obi's picture on the walls grin

Umahi will not tell Tinubu this one oooo.
10k was paid cash and they couldn't even fill the stadium

Leave urchins make they continue to deceive themselves. If you want to see the true crowd, watch the YouTube video during Tinubu's speech
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by OfficialAPCNig: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Hizzy:

I'm from Ebonyi Central and I can tell you even the market women at Eke Ezza are all saying Peter Obi I was surprised those that mobilize men that attended the rally bought 40 bags of sachet water and 20 catons of table water in my shop we discussed they said they're all going there for the money they even asked me to close shop and join them for 5k but I had burial to attend
10k was paid
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

10k was paid
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp / APC Chairman Seen Holding Tinubu From Falling At Lagos Rally / Kwankwaso Did Not Step-down For Anybody (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.