Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension (2251 Views)

See The Crowd Tinubu Pulled Even As Akeredolu As Governor In Ondo / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / See The Crowd Kwankwaso Pulled In Katsina State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by wwwihy: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2022
The crowd Tinubu pulled in Ebonyi is giving LP and PDP hypertension

25 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by wwwihy: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2022
grin

25 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by TimFisher2: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2022
grin

Which hypertension ... My people called me. They said Governor disbused money through T.C Chairmen.

That all the T.C Chairmen mobilised some people in their local government to grace the occasion.

That yes they collected the money but they know where to vote on Election Day...They said suffering knows no party.

Go to Ezza, Afikpo and Abakiliki... Go and see for yourself. Obi is just a widefire. Go to peoples shop. They hung Peter Obi's picture on the walls grin

Umahi will not tell Tinubu this one oooo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by wwwihy: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin

25 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Naira20: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Lol
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by bndimagery: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2022
We want politics of development not crowd. Crowd never help us before. Whoever wins this election should for eye service and swing to work. Nigeria is finish. Take example the cost of living in the country after pulling somuch crowd in 2015

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Moh247: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2022
cool

25 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by gtrust: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Governor declared public holiday
Governor forced ALL civil servants to attend.
Governor mobilised the entire state
Governor incentivised the rally even including uniforms

But

Tinubu will NOT get 25% of the votes in Ebonyi

5 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by julaion: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2022
No be ebonyi wey I know,Obi will get 99.8% of their votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by wwwihy: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
gtrust:
Governor declared public holiday
Governor forced ALL civil servants to attend.
Governor mobilised the entire state
Governor incentivised the rally even including uniforms

But

Tinubu will NOT get 25% of the votes in Ebonyi

25 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

Which hypertension ... My people called me. They said Governor disbused money through T.C Chairmen.

That all the T.C Chairmen mobilised some people in their local government to grace the occasion.

That yes they collected the money but they know where to vote on Election Day...They said suffering knows no party.

Go to Ezza, Afikpo and Abakiliki... Go and see for yourself. Obi is just a widefire. Go to peoples shop. They hung Peter Obi's picture on the walls grin

I'm from Ebonyi Central and I can tell you even the market women at Eke Ezza are all saying Peter Obi I was surprised those that mobilize men that attended the rally bought 40 bags of sachet water and 20 catons of table water in my shop we discussed they said they're all going there for the money they even asked me to close shop and join them for 5k but I had burial to attend

8 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by phorget(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2022
If I was there and have the chance to attend I will definitely attend,if money was shared I will definitely get my own share... come February next year I will still vote LABOUR PARTY.

4 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Melvinkel: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

Oh your cry touch me doo

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Noblechykk(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

It is not even about what your people told you. That is what it has been. My uncle is a grassroot politician and I know how they usually do it. The mobilisation is even from ward level. Every member of the ward executive is mandate to bring five people.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Indispensable85(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2022
Structure!

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by wwwihy: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Indispensable85:
Structure!

25 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by PlayerMeji: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2022
What a lot of these urchins don't know is people are rooting for Tinubu simply because of his capabilities not because of APC...

If Tinubu goes to another party, let's say HUTGS or GFDP, he will still be a formidable challenger...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by samunaka: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

You are a liar, no body called you, so why did your friend not call you when Peter Obi went to Ibadan and people came out to look at the labor in vain presidential candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Everybody knows that Gongory Peter Obi and Mazi Tinubu will share south east votes equally

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Cholls(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Hizzy:

I'm from Ebonyi Central and I can tell you even the market women at Eke Ezza are all saying Peter Obi I was surprised those that mobilize men that attended the rally bought 40 bags of sachet water and 20 catons of table water in my shop we discussed they said they're all going there for the money they even asked me to close shop and join them for 5k but I had burial to attend
my brother yen yen yen. Abah! Sey shame no dey catch you for this nonsense you comment.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by ezegold4we: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2022
By the Time orji uzo kalu, Andy uba, umahi, and hope uzodinma are done collecting billion's from tinubu,his eyes and that of seyi his son will Open, he's dealing with political criminal's in South East, Peter obi has locked and blocked SE voters by 95%, come February 2023, tinubu will know that party primary is entirely different from general elections,

Buhari will be the biggest fool if he hand's Nigeria over to tinubu or atiku, those two Men are full Time political bandits parading as presidential candidates,

Some northerners are thinking that shettima will influence tinubu becos of tinubu's ailing health, they are Just fooling themselves,

Tinubu will form the greatest political mafia and cabal ever seen in the history of politics and democracy if by mistake he finds himself in aso rock,

Tinubu will build a tribal empire in the name of democracy, he's going to deal with fulanis and herdsmen, all these while he's keeping quiet is Just to grab power, he's maximizing Robert green's 48 laws of power on northern voter's and their insensitive governor's like lalong and elrufai,

If the North especially northern christians and entire Nigerians wants political and economic freedom, security, power, productivity,and prosperity, then Peter obi remains The only option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by ganisucks(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2022
wwwihy:
The crowd Tinubu pulled in Ebonyi is giving LP and PDP hypertension
Babachir's interview on channels TV has thrown APC HQ into confusion and mourning. They are tearing out their hairs and placing calls to every NC Judas in their call registry.
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Proudlyomonna: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2022
Hahahaha every sensible human being sabi se na 3% e go soon end na grin.
Bubu get 5% e try well well oo grin
APC IS ALREADY AN ABOMINATION IN THE WHOLE OF SE.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool
We know how to play Igbo politics, even Eastern governors not Joke with Bishops in the east grin grin before the election they will give directive to all the churches in the East grin Watch what Catholic Bishop of Ebonyi, Peter Chukwu rebuke Dave Umahi for playing god in Ebonyi State, keeping an innocent priest in prison and bragging that he will singlehandedly determine who people will vote

It's trending now in Ebonyi Watch the clip
https://fb.watch/h0ko9dOL7-/

C c LegendHero

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Moh247: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2022
post=118670682:

We know how to play Igbo politics, even Eastern governors not Joke with Bishops in the east grin grin before the election they will give directive to all the churches in the East grin Watch what Catholic Bishop of Ebonyi, Peter Chukwu rebuke Dave Umahi for playing god in Ebonyi State, keeping an innocent priest in prison and bragging that he will singlehandedly determine who people will vote

It's trending now in Ebonyi Watch the clip

But talk true, that Ebonyi Festival like APC campaign rally really gave you sifia pain ...

Abakaliki people rejected Anambra candidate

I know it hurts

But hey that's politics

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Proudlyomonna: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2022
Cholls:
my brother yen yen yen. Abah! Dey shame no dey catch you for this nonsense you comment.

Is it a secret that any Common Man in Nigeria supporting APC is doing so for money undecided
Is it not the same APC that has been declared the greatest disaster to hit this Country?
Is it not the same APC that people curse with passion whenever they come to buy food stuffs from me grin
TINUBU IS WASTING HIS TIME IN THE SE.
He should focus on finding a way to beg the Northerners who are set out to teach the arrogant proud sick shaky desperate old drug addict a big lesson grin
Bubu got 5% He try,if Tinubu see 3% Him try well well be dat oo grin
APC MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by ajekpaks(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2022
be
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Delicious22: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

But talk true, that Ebonyi Festival like APC campaign rally really gave you sifia pain ...

Abakaliki people rejected Anambra candidate

I know it hurts

But hey that's politics
Says an irredeemable urchin.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by ican2020: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2022
cry
Re: The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension by Moh247: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Delicious22:
Says an irredeemable urchin.

For the past hour you have qouted me more times than you have called your Jesus Christ today

Do you now worship me as you God or why are you obsessed with my comment like a simp

Just check your own post

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Mob Lynchs A Corps Member In Abuja / Petition Against Bola Tinubu By Bolaji Akinyemi / Say A Prayer For This Man And His Team ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.