Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians (59917 Views)

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) / Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Moh247: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why you dey use software give yourself "Fake" likes ?

SMH

Any evidence to your claim, prince of Imo State

Or when are you deactivating sef

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by onuman: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Franking:

Are you done? Even Ghanaians have more sense than you. Shame.

He is campaigning for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as president of Nigeria, but hiding on support for Bola Tinubu.

He is an Aboki Islamic extremist.
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
They know that's Igbos' worst fear in life, that's why they taunting you with it

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Temptee101(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Foolish kids think mocking their elders make them woke

Last last, Morr0n like Rinu and Odeyan would see they just played themselves

Politics isn't white or black, and no saints, it's what favours your intrest you go for

If you think a 62 year old supreme court Governor impeached twiced in 8years, who used state funds for his own private investment, 2.2 Philosophy graduate of Nsuka, same man culpable in Panama papers tax Haven corruption published in CNN, Culpable in Azuka SARS murder of Massob, or the number one Importer of junks like alcohol and tomato, paying graduate 22k in his mall means well for you then you are foolish

You are the foolish one here who can't see beyond your stomach.

You and the others should be very ashamed of yourselves for supporting a dead wood.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
We shall laugh last Amoda Ogunlere Yekini will never be our president.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by MarkJnr: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Politics isn't white or black, and no saints, it's what favours your intrest you go for

If you think a 62 year old supreme court Governor impeached twiced in 8years, who used state funds for his own private investment, 2.2 Philosophy graduate of Nsuka, same man culpable in Panama papers tax Haven corruption published in CNN, Culpable in Azuka SARS murder of Massob, or the number one Importer of junks like alcohol and tomato, paying graduate 22k in his mall means well for you then you are foolish

Trasssshhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lol

We are not going to do this again;
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by sprinter101(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Try get sense,it seems its only u yoroubas are not seeing the future,even foreigners can see d future,just grow sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Harrynight(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You sound like a die-hard fan and supporter of tinubu who hate Peter Obi with passion!

In as much as I dont see Obi as the messiah Tinubu is not even to be given a second thought of,
You should advise Tinubu to retire, he is old, he need rest to live longer not to be a president, advise him to throw his weight on a younger, energetic and vibrant Younger man who can do the job,
baba is old and not healthy enough for the task ahead... you guys don't like that man ur jus supporting him for selfish interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by MrBanner(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyesstone:
May God not put us into shame.

I'm patiently waiting on you.
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Any evidence to your claim, prince of Imo State

Or when are you deactivating sef
You don't believe your lousy comment will get up to 10 likes , you come dey use software to give yourself "Likes"

Everybody here know as E dey go but Dem no care.. but me I go talk am.

Stop using software to give yourself "Fake* Likes

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Biafraaa: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

If only you had decorum, and civil enough you won't be looking for who to banter 8:18 in the morning

If my comment doesn't resonate with your views be an adult and simply ignore

you guys should go on Reddit and Quora and see how people mind their business with common sense
I would like to know how this Urchin is getting hundreds plus likes in most of his blaa blue baluu comments.
Seun it's high time you have to upgrade this platform so we can be able to see people that likes and share posts. It will help us sport urchins and try to avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Puremind1225: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

If only you had decorum, and civil enough you won't be looking for who to banter 8:18 in the morning

If my comment doesn't resonate with your views be an adult and simply ignore

you guys should go on Reddit and Quora and see how people mind their business with common sense

You think you're doing anybody, keep standing for what's bad, it definitely gonna catch up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Eyesstone(f): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
MrBanner:

I'm patiently waiting on you.

Stop giving me unnecessary mentions you fool.
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Themanleshey: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

And if you are falsely accusing me and I don't have any Link with Bot or mods

May God punish anyone telling lies against me
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by JayPeeOham: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
mcdon024:
It is now a thing of shame as Ghanaians now use Tinubu (BAT) to banter Nigerians...As seen yesterday when some Ghanaians angrily responded to a mockery tweet after their lost to Portugal at the ongoing world cup in Qatar....Check some of their reply below�

Great! I just added 1 more reason to the 999 reasons I already have not to vote Tulumbu next year! grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Moh247: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You don't believe your lousy comment will get up to 10 likes , you come dey use software to give yourself "Likes"

Everybody here know as E dey go but Dem no care.. but me I go talk am.

Stop using software to give yourself "Fake* Likes

Is that what Zombidiots Whatsapp group discussed today as propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by BreconHills(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Seefinish:
May God not allow us to vote Tinubu so that Ghanaians will not laugh at us.
Even Ghanaians knows that Tinubu is unfit to be the president of Nigeria

This is a childish strategy that will only work on the voter card less, digiteria. Who care what Ghana thinks of Nigeria? This is a country looking for a $1bn stabilisation loan from the IMF and who have staged a massive variation on Eurobond loan. Banter is one thing, saying their opinion matters is another thing.

Though I give it to them, Ghana has more wife material women than Nigeria. I remember how one year on a training course, Nigerians proposed to the entire team of receptionist, morning and evening shifts at La Palm Hotel - and six headed to lagos soon after that as bona fide wives not side chick's.

But aside from our historic relationships - their view does not matter
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Sound so foolish, you can’t know he chairman two banks, own one, built tech company, sat across boardrooms home and abroad, schooled all Ivy League universities courses. Ran successful business. You sit and spill thrash, Panama he has said it’s his money, he never used state funds for private investments, go and read what it is again, come back with proof, I will credit you 50k. Thanks. Don’t be stupid

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Sound so foolish, you can’t know he chairman two banks, own one, built tech company, sat across boardrooms home and abroad, schooled all Ivy League universities courses. Ran successful business. You sit and spill thrash, Panama he has said it’s his money, he never used state funds for private investments, go and read what it is again, come back with proof, I will credit you 50k. Thanks. Don’t be stupid

Hard proof

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Themanleshey: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=CanineOfJackal post=118668967]Seun, this moniker gets a pass when he breaks rule 2 because a mod here is close to him. Your site shows favouritism and partisanship and a check on this moniker shows that he is the one who heads the bots generating Likes here.
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by thatgirl504(f): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Is that what Zombidiots Whatsapp group discussed today as propaganda
My deepest condolences to your household over the loss. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Patokens: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
I think people should ignore you.
Moh247:

Inconsequential opinion that would remain on Nairaland thrash section
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Themanleshey: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Seun, this moniker gets a pass when he breaks rule 2 because a mod here is close to him. Your site shows favouritism and partisanship and a check on this moniker shows that he is the one who heads the bots generating Likes here.

Seun be a man for a second and impose a level playing field

Oga go and sit down and stop this your wrong accusation , because he get like pass you now you dey vex say na bot ? No let jealousy kill you o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Moh247: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Patokens:
I think people should ignore you.

I think so too... Let's start with you
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by franxalive(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shame is not that EXPENSIVE sir... undecided
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by sandra50(f): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
On a serious note why are we laughing at them for not winning a match when we didn't even make it to world cup?now they are cursing us with the worst thing on earth..on behalf of myself and my family I reject Tinubu for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by aestake: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If ño be Seefinish, who be Ghana?
They are telling you to do the right thing and you are appearing to act as if the election has been done with. It is next year, don't vote in calamities!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You are delusional. Before you start wailing like a Banchee please note that I am a thorough bred educated Yoruba man with a sound mind.

No sound minded person will support a man with Parkinson disease to be the president of an intricate country like Nigeria.

I love Tinubu like a son would love his dad... I respect and honor him like a son would honor an elder... I loud his efforts and sacrifice in the democratic process and progress of Nigeria...

But unfortunately, he is unfit health wise to be the president... He needs rest.

Anyone with a contrary opinion is an enemy of Nigeria and such does not love Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by putin2: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Even today he speaks again that somebody will win niger delta state I wonder who tell this man that he will be president.
Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by buhariguy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
gozmok1:
Yet to see the chances of tinubu winning grin

The powers that be are not supporting him
The Nigerian youths with the largest population are not supporting him
Afenifere is not supporting him
Educated elites are not supporting him
The south where he comes from are not supporting him.
His party members aside urchins and paid sycophants are not supporting him.
His fellow contestants at the primaries are silent about supporting him.

Where does tinubu hope to get votes to win the election from.
even Ghanaians know obi.diot can't win and won't win.
Obi.diot knows too

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians by DisLifeSha: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Small Ghana wey no reach Niger Delta

BeardedMeat:
If ño be Seefinish, who be Ghana?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.