Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye (13211 Views)

Tinubu Ahead In Southwest, Northwest, Northcentral; Obi Southeast / APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye / Pictures As PDP Leaders Storm Ilorin For Northcentral Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by Ance4Liverpool: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peter Obi is better
Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by funtrice(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Am I the only one who has never heard the name of the PDP gubernatorial candidate in Kwara? All I hear is Atiku undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by SSaintkay(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
I thought I was the only one thinking about this oo,
Though the APC might be a bad party but its product in Kwara state which is the governor is really trying and delivering the few people that doesn't support him are those that are not seeing free money as dey used to during the era of the former governor, and those that were on payroll without working.
Because if you asked majority of them that what has the current governor do wrong?, they will say he didn't distribute money to town, there is no money in town and all those gibberish.
donphilopus:
One or two persons logging in and out different accounts just to comment here. grin

APC is clearing Kwara State. Stop deceiving yourself or rather yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by highbee02: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Empty barrel make the loudest noise, OLULE
Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by AbdulMaifura121: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Best of luck His Excellency, The President in Waiting. Your Enemies will gather against you but God will surely Scatter them.
Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:

That's it bro. Hopefully Asiwaju will prevail. cool
Atiku Abubakar is Nigeria's next president
Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by Mcweber(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tareq1105:

Deceits and deceits, what would PDP do for kwarans except for continuation of Saraki domination? Haven't we seen 16 yrs of Saraki and Ahmed? What can they ever do differently than to deceive and pretend in order to return to power and continue with the looting? I'm telling you what I know bcoz I've been voting since 1983. I'm not a kid in politics.

If Saraki's dominance would bring the dividends of democracy to kwarans then I dont see a problem compared to the problematic and evil government in power right now...
Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by TijaniAbu: 3:05am On Nov 27, 2022
highbee02:
Empty barrel make the loudest noise, OLULE

APC is finished in Kwara state, that Governor Abdulrazaq is just being deceived by his hired hands. Speaking of Olule, the only person that fell down and broke her legs is Jubril from Sudan's kitchen wife after going to flag off APC campaign in Kwara State.
Re: Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye by highbee02: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
TijaniAbu:

APC is finished in Kwara state, that Governor Abdulrazaq is just being deceived by his hired hands. Speaking of Olule, the only person that fell down and broke her legs is Jubril from Sudan's kitchen wife after going to flag off APC campaign in Kwara State.

Let's wait for the D day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC / Emefiele Tried To Sabotage 2023 Election With Naira Redesign Policy – Akpabio / Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.