Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye (6474 Views)

Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by madamgrace: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
While going to work today, I saw our fathers and mothers sitting outside the gates of a bank in a dehumanizing way and something in me broke.
Never would I have imagine that a time would come when you'll have money yet be unable to spend it.

The narrative today that the recent CBN policy and the concomitant fuel scarcity is an attempt by a fictitious cabal to stop Tinubu's ambition is far from the truth. Every major APC policy leading to this point has always come at great inconvenience to us, the difference this time is that it's happening on a grand scale.

I remember how I had to queue for hours to register for NIN, how I couldn't retrieve my lost sim because the FG decided to suspend sim registration. The border closure that made food prices skyrocket.
Tinubu never for once registered his disapproval of those policies or empathized with us

We must therefore not let him use the idea of a Northern conspiracy to garner sympathy now that his ambition is threatened by similar policies he failed to condemn in the past.

APC remains Nigeria's number one problem and will continue to be so. It is in the interest of everyone to join Atiku Abubakar in his mission to Recover Nigeria. APC and Tinubu are our problems.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by dangermouse(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
True talk. Exactly my points excerpt the Atiku you mentioned as the alternative. Granted Atiku would outperform Tinubu, but what we need in Nigeria is a silent revolution aimed at retiring all these rogues masquerading as politicians come election day.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Massiveglory: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Beautiful piece but you spoilt the whole write up when you put up atiku.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Nwaezeudo: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerians will have a breath of fresh air soon. A new Nigeria is POssible!

Obi is Coming!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by busomma: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na so oo
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Shetemi12(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Everybody is a political analyst! And can say rubbish at any given time. Well, for the record Tinubu is not the president to make decision even if he voice out, is he the one that will make the decision?

The game is set! As ordained by God Almighty

Tinubu has been declared winner in heaven by 27th -28th He will declared winner on earth

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by princeade86(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Liars party

5 Likes

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
The narrative today that the recent CBN policy and the concomitant fuel scarcity is an attempt by a fictitious cabal to stop Tinubu's ambition is far from the truth. Every major APC policy leading to this point has always come at great inconvenience to us, the difference this time is that it's happening on a grand scale.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
It is in the interest of everyone to join Atiku Abubakar in his mission to Recover Nigeria. APC and Tinubu are our problems.

All of us @[/b] say :

Hehehehehe
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

[b]For more jokes
: Text PDP to 419.

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by ebuk4real(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Una go shock. P O is a goal. Death to all urchins...

10 Likes

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by PeterObi4LP: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
madamgrace:

While going to work today, I saw our fathers and mothers sitting outside the gates of a bank in a dehumanizing way and something in me broke.
Never would I have imagine that a time would come when you'll have money yet be unable to spend it.

I remember how I had to queue for hours to register for NIN, how I couldn't retrieve my lost sim because the FG decided to suspend sim registration. The border closure that made food prices skyrocket.

Tinubu never for once registered his disapproval of those policies or empathized with us

We must therefore not let him use the idea of a Northern conspiracy to garner sympathy now that his ambition is threatened by similar policies he failed to condemn in the past.

APC remains Nigeria's number one problem and will continue to be so. It is in the interest of everyone to join Peter Obi in his mission to Recover Nigeria. APC and Tinubu are our problems.

1 Like

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Very desperate coalition. How much longer can people suffer? Nigerians need to vehemently reject APC and vote for Peter Obi.

post=120765301]
Oh yeah,
P.O Issa goal for upper iweka.
We are talking of Nigeria Presidential election here,
Not Traders Union President.
Andrew liver salt candidate of all contestant tongue tongue[/quote]

You say he is andrew liver salt just like you said he had no structure. But here you are making silly posts about him. Peter Obi is dominating your mind. You must have a very weak mind. Yes, you are being dominated and owned by thoughts of Peter Obi because you know your candidate can't measure up to him. He can't leave your mind, he won't leave your mind. But I have great news for you, that feeling of desperation you're feeling will only get stronger. So tell us, how does it feel to do all this work for a shady character knowing it will all end in failure? APC's failure is written everywhere you look, if you have not seen it then you have not been paying attention. Look at me! Now look at the wall and read what is written on it. It reads "Tinubu ati APC lule kpii!". Enjoy the rest of your day with Peter Obi.

[quote author=Shetemi12
:
Everybody is a political analyst! And can say rubbish at any given time. Well, for the record Tinubu is not the president to make decision even if he voice out, is he the one that will make the decision?

Tinubu has been declared winner in heaven by 27th -28th He will declared winner on earth

The last Shetemi I met was a very smart person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by HitRun(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Any change that is not gradual is most likely to cause pain. That is nature of the world. Atiku is a necessary step to new type of leadership in Nigeria.
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
ebuk4real:

Una go shock. P O is a goal. .
Oh yeah,
P.O Issa goal for upper iweka.
We are talking of Nigeria Presidential election here,
Not Traders Union President.
Andrew liver salt candidate of all contestant tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Skillsnigeria: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by ajimo54(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
madamgrace:

APC remains Nigeria's number one problem and will continue to be so. It is in the interest of everyone to join Atiku Abubakar in his mission to Recover Nigeria. APC and Tinubu are our problems.

Atiku kwa? You this person, Fulani man again? upon all the atrocities of Atiku Fulani brothers? All the policies u mentioned, which one did Atiku condemn? Wen do u see Atiku publicly condemn Buhari? Northerners have no party! Their ethnicity is their party! I am a PDP apologist, but my PVC is for Asiwaju mainly because he is a man of vision. A leader of leaders! We cannot be this lost under him! He is a listener! After Asiwaju, it is Obi!

2 Likes

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by sofeo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright!
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Zeezenho: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
madamgrace:

Atiku never condem them too.apc and pep are one and same lets join hand dismantling them for ever.

1 Like

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Britishpea: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari and his policies has always been at the detrimental side of the people and he doesn’t care. But this time around, the naira chance and mopping up policy is porky and purely political. Only a hypocrite won’t admit this. The oil scarcity is part of Buhari bad style of governance.

Tinubu isn’t swaying anybody he’s saying the fact. It is very obvious. He wouldn’t have been talking and abusing the government when he has ambition on the same platform or party. If you want to catch a monkey you behave as one. But a warrior must know the right time to strike.

1 Like

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by NADFOR: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Despite the fact that he kept quiet , he was almost denied the Ticket during the primaries.

I wonder what would have happened if he had been criticizing the government before the primaries.

Political strategy I guess.
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by MMWandali: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmmm
GOD deliver us from this evil

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Adejesuyemi(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmm. Interesting, but wait oo,
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Jackipapa: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
T[b]inubu never for once registered his disapproval of those policies or empathized with us[/b]

If we don't want to be blame as Nigerians, let us wise up and vote wisely this time.
This is our time, pls.
Let's go by the way of Obedient for once! We do this and thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by atobs4real(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
They are all the same
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by AtikuOkowa: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Never again
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Jackipapa: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Shetemi12:

We don't want him to go to his ancestors now, let him go back to Iragbiji.
Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by Almaigaa: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Massiveglory:
Beautiful piece but you spoilt the whole right up when you put up atiku.

Atiku is the only solution to Nigerian problems. Peter Obi is coming with Igbo agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by iwaeda: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
madamgrace:

APC is for the deranged and wicked souls who see themselves alone. grin grin grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye by bencochriso: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Pay on delivery via GIG LOGISTICS

Send a dm for more info >

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy / Sylva Denies Ownership Of 48 Buildings Seized By EFCC / Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.