Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead (1310 Views)

Sammie Okposo Is Dead / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Humblesmith, CDQ, Idris Abdulkareem And Sammy Okposo Perform At 1lagosfiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by bestofnollywood: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Unconfirmed report says Sammie Okposo, internationally acclaimed Nigerian gospel music artist, is dead.

According to a report by an online news outlet the music producer slumped on Friday morning and died.

He was aged 51.

Okposo made headlines early in the year after he publicly apologized to his wife, Ozioma for cheating on her with another lady in the United States.

In the apology which was shared on his Instagram page, the singer lamented over the incident which he noted happened in 2021.

The singer further stated that the development has seen him step aside from ministerial work until “full restoration.”

Source
https://applesbite.com/popular-gospel-singer-sammie-okposo-reportedly-dead/

Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by Moh247: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na lie
Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by Artiiclebeast: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
How true is this?
Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by jaydeevaa(f): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
I hope this isn't true
Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by hammer567: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by Cholls(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
My brother and sisters let's thank Jesus welu welu o so we no go slum and die before the end year.

My deepest sympathies and condolences goes to his family and friends for their loss.

1 Like

Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by phemmyfour: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
He slumped and died. Rest in peace welu welu master
Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by phemmyfour: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cholls:
My brother and sisters let's thank Jesus welu welu o so we no go slum and die before the end year.

My deepest sympathies and condolences goes to his family and friends for their loss.
Better you go for medical check up regularly especially if you're 40 n above
Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by Austinbiggy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
He died after telling his wife sorry and forgive me. He slump and die. He died 6:23am
Re: Singer Sammy Okposo Is Dead by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Vanity upon vanity..

Lass lass, everyone go die.

(1) (Reply)

Diddy Loses It As 2pac’s Murderer Gets Arrested & Threatens To Rat Him Out / Nelly Or Chingy / Kelly And Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.