Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (59411 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Showing: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6955443/sammie-okposo-apologises-fling-american

African Doll, the US-based lady allegedly impregnated by gospel singer, Sammie Okposo, has said she will keep the baby because she doesn’t believe in abortion.

She had on Monday called out the singer, saying she didn’t require him to bow to her but turning his back on her is wrong.

”We both know that we didn’t use protection. We both know that we were wrong. There is still a way to handle things. He didn’t handle it right. I am not saying he has to bow to me but there is a way you do things.

Turning your back on me is wrong. Any woman on earth won’t feel okay about it. It doesn’t feel good to be abandoned or to be thrown to the side. I cannot be walking around thinking about it, life goes on,”
she told Obodo Oyinbo TV.

On the plans she has for the pregnancy, African Doll said, “I will keep the baby, I don’t really believe in abortion. Fornication is a sin. The bible says he who is without sin should cast the first stone. It is not my intention to hurt anybody but to bring life to the situation.”

Her interview was immediately followed by an apology tendered by Sammie Okposo to his wife and others while confessing about an intimate relationship he had with a woman when he travelled to the US.

This is as he suspended himself from all ministerial works “until full restoration.”

The singer apology read in part, “Dear Friends, I need to bring a very unfortunate incident to your attention as I am not proud of it but know that this is the right thing to do.

“On my recent trip to the USA (Late 2021), I got intimately involved with a lady, knowing that this was not appropriate as a married man and a minister of the gospel. I am ashamed and regret my actions as it has caused a lot of pain to my dear wife, Ozioma, my family and me.

“As I work in making peace with God, repenting and asking His forgiveness, I am suspending myself from all ministry work until full restoration as this is what is proper and what I know I owe God and His people.

“To my wife, Ozioma, I am sincerely sorry I put you through this shameful and embarrassing situation. I broke your trust and disappointed you.

“Your forgiveness of my moral failure and poor judgement is important to me. I pray I will eventually be able to build back the trust and confidence every single day forth.”

https://punchng.com/ill-keep-the-baby-says-lady-sammie-okposo-impregnated/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Righteousness2(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration.

As long as he is serious and not Decieving himself , BABA will definitely clean and restore him.

232 Likes 21 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Optimistguy1969: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Make the lady and Sammie Okposo OkroSoup Getat

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by teejayreal(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
If you know you won fok and you no won get any issue after foking. Just use condom. Be se'xually responsible. Stop doing yourself

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by rentAcock(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in the U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.

404 Likes 22 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Iamdbull: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Why do my colleagues in the industry keep impregnating women, the last time I was with an obsessed female fan I had to excuse her when she started getting touchy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by iamblest(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Y
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by sommy03(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wahala no dey finish shocked shocked shocked
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
....Guys amu unu zutukwanu Ike. Nawa o

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by iamblest(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration. As long as he is serious before GOD, BABA will definitely clean and restore him.

7 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Optimistguy1969: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wait, so you know before now say fornication na sin?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Etinosa1234: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
So after singing passionately abt God in public, Sammie makes another girl sing his name passionately in za oza room cheesy

U want to share glory with my God?

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by cassidy1996(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmmm.....righteousness come see your food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
....Guys amu unu zutukwanu Ike. Nawa o

Our prik try rest nah. Hmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by sofeo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
OK.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by dust144(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Keep the baby jooor, the father get name.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by IMASTEX: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Handsum64: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by drkrest(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
I hope he will rise up again. The lady could have insisted on him using sheath; she could have taken postinor after the sex but she literally had other plans in mind. Funny enough, if she had not gotten pregnant, nobody would have known about this. Baba would have continued to minister.
Things men of God do behind the scenes though.

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by FreeStuffsNG: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
O pari.

Now he will start staying at home . His wife (and probably his biological or adopted children since I learnt he doesn't have a child with his wife yet) will be seeing daddy's face more frequently at home henceforth since what keeps taking him out all the time has sent him back home.

Which one is "suspending himself "? He should actually be disfellowshiped by his church for walking disorderly and restored when he is truly penitent. He is not the one to suspend and restore himself.

“Withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us... And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed” (2 Thes. 3:6,14).

I remember his grass to grace story he personally shared on Soni Irabor's Show, Inspiration FM,Lagos and truly feel proud of him ,so much impressed by how he came from abject poverty to become a success today. How he threw all that away for an African doll when he has a real Queen at home is still like a shock to me.May God restore his home and heal him.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
/
Africa will be great if we can take away religion and sex. These two are the major preoccupation and downfall of most black folks.

/

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by davit: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
See gobe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Guyman02: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
The man is an international celebrity with money, he will continue to pay child support till the child is 18 years which American ladies love so much.

I can imagine the child's name if it is a girl, Laquisha, Natanya, Serena, Venus Okposo

If na boy, Kyrie, Irving, Tupac Okposo grin

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by whytediamond(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Way to go
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by MemoriesAndMe: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Abeg keep the baby jare. Abortion is a sin!!!
Who doesn't know all the babes want to get pregnant for rich folks and celebrities and only want to have abortions when they find out the baby daddy is poor?
You won't be the first baby mama around, una plenty die.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by bigdammyj: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Noted
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Fryzi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pastors/religious leaders, Gospel singers do the worse. But you think they're holier than thou.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Buharidgeneral: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oritse Femi Involved In A Car Accident In Ogun State (Pictures) / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.