Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (29935 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Happy Wedding Anniversary Star Boy.

Yorubas left a refined man like Osibanjo for a thieving drug baron Thiefnu.bu... this is beyond human comprehension.

Delusional retarded slowpoke thinking of a brainwashed IPOB terrorist IPOB monkey.
Una common sense people like Soludu, Umahi and others there but you are promoting a fraudster, conman, pathological liar Peter Obi tuary.
A complete failed former Governor with no record of accomplishment that's worth bragging about.
I beg go sit down somewhere.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by benqo01(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
If Osibanjo was the one chosing by the APC as the presidential candidate it going to be more interesting because people got love for Osibanjo.

Infact to choose between him and the other other candidates will be very tough
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tsolutionjoseph: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
I prefer him to the dying old man Apc presented us with. grin grin grin grin I just hate that old sick man grin grin grin grin grin grin

If peter OBI is not winning, then atiku, Kwankisa or Sowore should grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you hate for no reason, you are evil, you are an animal
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gboom:

You are such a miserable person that usually bite the fingers that feed you.

Congratulation to our V.P Yemi Osinbajo
Are u not really senseless for believing everyone lives in a particular stateundecided. Which fingers feed him?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeh!!!

If say they allowed this sane Educated man ticket, I will be at the frontline with his campaigns here.

Regardless of his party.

Osibanjo would've done wonders within the first year of his tenure.
The best president we're yet to have (I don't want to say never).

If only Buhari wasn't intimidated by him, and allowed him to play his part, he would've covered his (Buhari) cluelessness.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AerialMapper: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Political placeholder for 8 years

Failed VP…
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
kernniejay:

You are one of the intelligent Igbos. Your kind is rare.
Thanks bro, I am unconventional thinker, I believe in competence and not tribe, tribalism is why Nigeria is so bleeped up, there are brilliant men and women in this country that are sidelined because of tribalism. Mr Adebayo the SDP presidential candiate is another hot brain wasting because corruption and lopsided appointments

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy anniversary Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 2023NaijaVoter: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mr. & Mrs. 2027 wink
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jgreyinteriors(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
HWA! Bliss!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 489akinrinnola: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Since you are talented in choosing the best leaders, why do you have Ikpeazu using kerosene to collect re-election in your place?Since you are talented in choosing the best leaders, why do you have Ikpeazu using kerosene to collect re-election in your place?...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Congratulations prof
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy anniversary to my one and only star boy...
The President Nigeria will never have...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Franciscabless(f): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Happy Anniversary and God blessings
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by RichDotCom07: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by RichDotCom07: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice
RichDotCom07:
Nice
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ejimatic: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Happy Wedding Anniversary Star Boy.

Yorubas left a refined man like Osibanjo for a thieving drug baron Thiefnu.bu... this is beyond human comprehension.
Monkey no good but h mama like am! Leave Yorubas alone face your Obi man. I wish all Nigerians good luck in 2023!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
ecolime:

Yorubas were not the only delegates at APC primaries.

True Yorubas voted Osinbajo at the primaries and most of the delegates that voted Tinubu were from parts of the country.

There should be a legislation to compel parties to publish non-personal details of all party delegates. We need to critically analyse such information and know where our problems are coming from straight from the primary level.
Delegate election has been our major problem in this country because politicians find ways to buy their conscience and not a reflection of what people want and not necessarily base on competence.
I love this your suggestion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
AerialMapper:
Political placeholder for 8 years

Failed VP…
If only you can compare his performance along with the former Nigeria VPs, you would have made informed judgement than swimming in perpetual hatred.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by orisa37: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOD BLESS THEM AND KEEP THEM IJN AMEN AMEN AND A.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Osinbajo is too gentle for Nigeria type of Politics, Osinbajo would be another Goodluck Jonathan if he become Nigeria President.

People like Osibanjo are only good to lead in a saner clime. Nigeria is not a sane clime

We need a rugged man that know all the game to sanitize the system, Tinubu is a rugged man that know the game. He did it in Lagos and Sanitized the system now Lagos is arguably the best government in Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a sane clime yet you don't want to vote for candidates that will make it a sane clime but you prefer to vote for Criminals and drug barons.

The rugged man you are campaigning is a drug baron.

He sanitize the system of Lagos by looting the state dry through proxies. He also sanitize Lagos by unleashing thugs, agberos and hoodlums who are extorting lagosians on daily basis.

He sanitize Lagos by institutionalizing Agbero in the state.

He santize Lagos yet Lagos is the 2nd most unlivable city on Lagos.

The joke is on you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sulaak(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Useless people; despite all his degrees all he has to offer is being a servant to a nobody like Buhari. Education, Healthcare , Economy and Security are in the worst shape than ever.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Gboom: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Are u not really senseless for believing everyone lives in a particular stateundecided. Which fingers feed him?
You must be sick in your head for mentioning me. Why not allow the moniker I quoted to respond or are you his advocate or 2nd moniker
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by femora007(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
The next Nigeria president after Peter Obi
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Osibanjo would've done wonders within the first year of his tenure.
The best president we're yet to have (I don't want to say never).

If only Buhari wasn't intimidated by him, and allowed him to play his part, he would've covered his (Buhari) cluelessness.
If Buhari mean well for Nigeria, He could have easily picked him to succeed him regardless of whatever the old man claiming his turn will say.

I mean pick him and give him a strong presidential backup to win.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gboom:

You must be sick in your head for mentioning me. Why not allow the moniker I quoted to respond or are you his advocate or 2nd moniker
If u are not over sick in the head, u wouldn't be advocating for an old sick man that should be resting to govern u. Yeye things undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by truthhurtsnaira: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
The worse Vice President from the zoo... a coward, a liar, a deceiver, that is OSINBANJO.

So a sitting Vice President of 8 years couldn't even get his parties nomination and instead an old senile clown called Tinubu "got" it.

LOL
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by zitel28: 1:40am On Nov 26, 2022
happy anniversary
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AerialMapper: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

If only you can compare his performance along with the former Nigeria VPs, you would have made informed judgement than swimming in perpetual hatred.

Compare and list his achievements. While you do that think

If after serving in a certain position for 8 years, you are not deemed fit to be promoted; have you not failed?!
How can one be such a dummy that he sits in a position as PROXY VP cos that is what he was and doesn’t go for a shot at the Presidency? He MAY have made for a great president… now we would never know cos he was a placeholder.

Free yourself from sentiments and tell me what I have written is a lie.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2022
AerialMapper:

Compare and list his achievements. While you do that think

If after serving in a certain position for 8 years, you are not deemed fit to be promoted; have you not failed?!
How can one be such a dummy that he sits in a position as PROXY VP cos that is what he was and doesn’t go for a shot at the Presidency? He MAY have made for a great president… now we would never know cos he was a placeholder.

Free yourself from sentiments and tell me what I have written is a lie.
Mr. Man, are you talking out of point or base on constitutional provisions? You have to seat down and first ask yourself what are the duties of the VP before you can make a concrete and informed judgement not all this roforofo talk.
The VP of Nigeria nation has no clear cut duties aside been appendage of the president. All his duties are assigned by the president and bulk doesn't stop at his table. No matter how laudable his initiative or what he wanted to do, the president must give final assent to it. That's what the constitution says.
Can you joyfully tell me any assignment that has been assigned to him that he never done perfectly?
Remember the few months he spent as acting president, how the economy jumped and naira began to appreciate, this is when he was in control.
It was during that short spell that he took Onoghe, the acting CJN to the Senate for confirmation. It was during the same period, Babachir Lawal was tried and found guilty. It was during that time that DSS director was relieved of duty for dereliction of duty. And because of the little shaking he did in the absence of Mr. President, since that time he refused to hand over to him. That is on record.
You can only function constitutionally when you have the authority. The only VP that come close to his performance is Atiku because OBJ gave him the authority in their first tenure, until they fell out of love.
So, please let us talk intelligently and not out of constitution.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BigIyanga: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2022
ecolime:

Yorubas were not the only delegates at APC primaries.

True Yorubas voted Osinbajo at the primaries and most of the delegates that voted Tinubu were from parts of the country.

There should be a legislation to compel parties to publish non-personal details of all party delegates. We need to critically analyse such information and know where our problems are coming from straight from the primary level.
And EFCC needs to have their banks, bvns and their relatives’ account info on surveillance.. 30 days before and 30days after.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by zitel28: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2022
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun / NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network / Invite Goodluck Jonathan For Questioning, Northern Clerics Tell Security Agencie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.